Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2010, 04:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
still haven't received parts from Sick2.3Evo

Last edited by JDM-Evo9MR; Sep 7, 2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old Sep 10, 2010, 09:18 AM

Clarke speed llc/ jamwest speedway llc

Well it's been another agonizing two weeks of stories from Clarke Speed LLC /JAMWEST SPEEDWAY,regarding the shipping or refunding of my parts. I was told on Tuesday 31st of August, that the parts have been picked up by UPS and they would be delivered on Friday of that week. To date I have not received a tracking number or Bill of Lading From Clarke Speed LLC. On Wednesday 1st September, Michael (aka Mike), told me that his wife, went to go get his laptop at his office, which he claimed was forgotten there, to get the tracking number. I spoke to her on Thursday morning and she has not confirmed that the parts have been shipped or that she actually went to get the so-called laptop or tracking number, she kept insisting that I speak to her husband Mike. They did not answer anymore of my calls on that day. The majority of these parts were paid for in full on June 4th which includes: Used Set of Apexi Suspension , 1 set of Nexon Tires and a 4G69 Shortblock, and I have not yet received them. They have given me several UPS stories, fake tracking numbers and no parts. Feel free to check via UPS, they are as follows:
715290273 (08/10/2010 - Nexon Tires),
301-851-151-8(08/09/2010- Same Nexon Tires coincidentally exactly one month after), 0099691970 (4G69 - Shortblock).
734690040 (6 SPD Transmission)
I have also paid them for an exedy twin disc rebuild kit and 2 4G69 shortblocks via Credit Card.
I have been compiling quite a bit of information including false Bill OF Lading and the company acknowledging that the parts have not been shipped and payment has been received. I am however surprised that they have started using a new business name: Jamwest Motorsports to conduct there business. I would love to get a copy of the info pertaining to this business name to complete all my info so I can proceed with legal actions. I would appreciate the help from anyone who has been ripped off by these guys. So far they have the following parts for me:
6 spd Gearbox
(3) 4g69 shortblocks
1 set of Nexon tires
Exedy Twin Disc Rebuild Kit
I have purchased many parts from evoM members and they can all give account of my transparency and honesty in all my transaction and prompt payment. These guys are the only person I have had issues with. To Clarke Speed LLC / Jamwest Motorsport and its associates, I need my parts or my money back. My patience has expired.

Please also note that i have on several occasion offered to have my shipper pickup these parts at my expense. This offer has consistently been flatly refused.

Last edited by JDM-Evo9MR; Sep 20, 2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I dealt with sick2.3evo as well and had nothing but problems....finally got my measly $100 back after about 3 weeks of constant harassment.

Don't you wish I had everything you need Andre? NEVER gonna have a problem with me!
Old Sep 14, 2010, 05:56 PM

And now I'm getting no replies again... typical...
Old Sep 17, 2010, 07:26 PM

How come known scammers who still owe others items still be able to post fs threads?

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...fs-hta35r.html
Old Sep 20, 2010, 01:46 PM

CLarke Speed LLC / JAMWEST SPEEDWAY LLC

just found this bit of info and will share, as you notice, it's less than a month:
SCAMMERS- no haga negocios con este citio‎
By Prisca - Sep 1, 2010
Called to place an order and was given a great price, cheaper than any other place i can find by some guy named Carlos. Agreed I'd call back with a credit card to pay. When i did call back less than an hour later to make a payment, the person who answered said that there was no such order written down or prepared. No problem, so I asked to resubmit and get pricing. The person was rude with me and then gave me a price $200 more than the original. I told them that's not the price i was given, and refused to comply. FYI - don't lie to your customers, not good for business. Good luck with your business.‎
maps.google.com
span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpful{display:none};span .zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpfulActive{display:inline}0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate

Comment before is true!!!...‎
By TorrJ206 - Aug 27, 2010
Dishonest owner and terrible customer service. They disrespect there customers and lie about the status of pending orders. They refuse to answer calls or return voice mails in a timely manner. When the owner or co-owner does happends to answers they make excuses about your order for example ( I was on vacation, somethings came up, "oh, but i called you back" ) ALL LIE's! When told that a call history report would be pulled to prove no return call was made. They quickly will say , "oh, then maybe i called the wrong number". They get caught in there lies and will hang up. When u return the call they place someone not associated with the history of your order to make further excuses and disrespect you as a customer. Any one who makes a purchase has the right to know where the item they purchases is at or when it will be delivered. Especially if its been almost 2 MONTHS since you've ordered. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! If your reading this ....Take your ...More »
Dishonest owner and terrible customer service. They disrespect there customers and lie about the status of pending orders. They refuse to answer calls or return voice mails in a timely manner. When the owner or co-owner does happends to answers they make excuses about your order for example ( I was on vacation, somethings came up, "oh, but i called you back" ) ALL LIE's! When told that a call history report would be pulled to prove no return call was made. They quickly will say , "oh, then maybe i called the wrong number". They get caught in there lies and will hang up. When u return the call they place someone not associated with the history of your order to make further excuses and disrespect you as a customer. Any one who makes a purchase has the right to know where the item they purchases is at or when it will be delivered. Especially if its been almost 2 MONTHS since you've ordered. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! If your reading this ....Take your business elsewhere. « Hide
maps.google.com
span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpful{display:none};span .zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpfulActive{display:inline}0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate

Bunch of thieves!‎
By Jeremiah - Aug 21, 2010
Gave them money to order me a motor. I didn't want to at first but they said they needed to be able to pay for it and such. So I fell for their lie. Months passed by and no response from them whatsoever. Finally get in contact after a month through email saying he was out town and no one wasn't running away with the money. He then gives us the number to give him a call and what happen? No answer! How am I suppose to call and you don't want to pick up and ignore us? Beware!‎
maps.google.com
Old Sep 20, 2010, 07:25 PM

yes Sir, i would not be in this situation right now. This business is run by a Wife and husband and sons. They're all in on this sceem. i have several false Bill of Ladings that they have sent me. Then they have the nerve to say i'm the worst customer in the world yet they have my money and no parts for the last Two months. I'm hopin gthat others who have been scammed by these guys will come forward. I'm hell bent on makin sure they go to jail!!!! All the evo people in Miami who i've asked about them say they are thieves, husband, wife and sons. They seem tobe quite popular for that. Tick-Tock.

Originally Posted by Mitchubishievo
I dealt with sick2.3evo as well and had nothing but problems....finally got my measly $100 back after about 3 weeks of constant harassment.

Don't you wish I had everything you need Andre? NEVER gonna have a problem with me!
Old Sep 21, 2010, 12:07 PM
Evolved Member

Buyer beware of tunechi "Matthew Shacochis" on this forum

He has a fp red "for sale" here https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...bo-fp-red.html

I contacted him and got a response with image of the turbo same day. Later on the day I proceeded to contact him via phone and work out a deal (price and payment) which included some payment up front and rest upon receipt of package and that if it wasn't stated as, I can return it, based on his lack of itrader feedback this seemed fair. I wired him money up front via western union because he claimed that he is switching bank accounts to joint ones with his "fiance" and that he needs some money up front right away because he has a "baby" on the way and doesn't want to wait till next week to retrieve the money from PayPal.

Money got sent Thursday night, and I bothered him about the tracking number of the box a couple of times on Friday (9-17-10) since he said he would send out in the morning which I didn't receive till later that day.

Come Sunday and i get text messages from him claiming he wants the "turbo" back and he feels like this is an unsafe transaction and he is to stand to loose 2000$ worth of parts and such and that he has a baby on the way and such and that he wants to refund my money cause he is afraid I wont send the balance in upon receipt.

I basically replied stating that the only way I will send the items back is if they weren't as described, as per our deal and that I have every intent of paying the balance of the money.

These type of harassing messages from him continue through Monday afternoon along with him trying to contact ups to retrieve the package before it gets to me (which is impossible as ups has to make at least one attempt to deliver).

The box comes in today (Tuesday), I notice it is a little small to fit a turbo but weights the right amount. What do I find inside?

Dumbbells.........

I immediately contact him regarding this and no response for the past 5 hours as before I was contacted back within minutes. So buyer beware and let not anyone else before fooled by this Matthew Shacochis of 1937 Castle Road in Forest Hill of the Maryland state of 21050 Zip code.

Learn from my mistake.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 12:18 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by itsme4g63

He has a fp red "for sale" here https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...bo-fp-red.html

I contacted him and got a response with image of the turbo same day. Later on the day I proceeded to contact him via phone and work out a deal (price and payment) which included some payment up front and rest upon receipt of package and that if it wasn't stated as, I can return it, based on his lack of itrader feedback this seemed fair. I wired him money up front via western union because he claimed that he is switching bank accounts to joint ones with his "fiance" and that he needs some money up front right away because he has a "baby" on the way and doesn't want to wait till next week to retrieve the money from PayPal.

Learn from my mistake.
Man this really does suck..... It looks like he joined in June and posted just enough to be able to sell on the forum. For that kind off cash, I would have never done wire transfer.... Basically there's nothing you can do there. he got the money. I would call the authorities and tell them the situation and bring up fraud charges. Because of the amount, it could be enough of a scare to get your money back.

Advice to anyone, never wire money, doesn't matter the excuse, some people aren't honest anymore.....
Old Sep 21, 2010, 12:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jasserv
Man this really does suck..... It looks like he joined in June and posted just enough to be able to sell on the forum. For that kind off cash, I would have never done wire transfer.... Basically there's nothing you can do there. he got the money. I would call the authorities and tell them the situation and bring up fraud charges. Because of the amount, it could be enough of a scare to get your money back.

Advice to anyone, never wire money, doesn't matter the excuse, some people aren't honest anymore.....
Yeah I was trying to give someone who didn't have feedback a chance and this experience mostly gaurantees I will never do that again unless someone sends me something first and then I pay for it. Out 330$ but am relieved I didn't send everything up front. It's a messed up world this.
Old Sep 22, 2010, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by itsme4g63

Money got sent Thursday night, and I bothered him about the tracking number of the box a couple of times on Friday (9-17-10) since he said he would send out in the morning which I didn't receive till later that day.

Come Sunday and i get text messages from him claiming he wants the "turbo" back and he feels like this is an unsafe transaction and he is to stand to loose 2000$ worth of parts and such and that he has a baby on the way and such and that he wants to refund my money cause he is afraid I wont send the balance in upon receipt.

I basically replied stating that the only way I will send the items back is if they weren't as described, as per our deal and that I have every intent of paying the balance of the money.

These type of harassing messages from him continue through Monday afternoon along with him trying to contact ups to retrieve the package before it gets to me (which is impossible as ups has to make at least one attempt to deliver).

The box comes in today (Tuesday), I notice it is a little small to fit a turbo but weights the right amount. What do I find inside?

Dumbbells.........

I immediately contact him regarding this and no response for the past 5 hours as before I was contacted back within minutes. So buyer beware and let not anyone else before fooled by this Matthew Shacochis of 1937 Castle Road in Forest Hill of the Maryland state of 21050 Zip code.

Learn from my mistake.
Well i must of paid for the same thing the same day becuase i just recieved the same thing from this d-bag a box of weights....scam scam scam....
Old Sep 22, 2010, 12:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow - why would these scammers even bother shipping out the dumbbells??

Never buy Turbo or such out of states - for those items, always buy them brand new, or at least find some used ones from your local Evo communities.

Feel your pain and good luck on next purchases

Originally Posted by jasons9594
Well i must of paid for the same thing the same day becuase i just recieved the same thing from this d-bag a box of weights....scam scam scam....
Old Sep 22, 2010, 02:54 PM

Ok so ive been doing some research,also the dumbass left his receipt in the box

name-james shacochis
addy-1919 castle rd
forest hill,md

home #-1-410-893-7510
cel#-1-443-299-8080 im guessing its a trac phone or pay per min. phone

ive called and talked to his so called roommate (lol)
Ill update as i go but ive been talking around and i think its a federal crime becuase the package has been shipped over state lines so this should be resolved soon....
I dont know how much info i will post being he is still signing in here and im sure reading all of this....
Old Sep 22, 2010, 02:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jasons9594
Ok so ive been doing some research,also the dumbass left his receipt in the box

name-james shacochis
addy-1919 castle rd
forest hill,md

home #-1-410-893-7510
cel#-1-443-299-8080 im guessing its a trac phone or pay per min. phone

ive called and talked to his so called roommate (lol)
Ill update as i go but ive been talking around and i think its a federal crime becuase the package has been shipped over state lines so this should be resolved soon....
I dont know how much info i will post being he is still signing in here and im sure reading all of this....
hope everything works out in your favor and you get your money back and some free weights....lol pm me if you decide not to post all the details
Old Sep 22, 2010, 03:39 PM
Account Disabled

Thrats a straight up lie and you know it. I can't believe that was even posted your just pissed cos you want your money back. I can't even fathom this bs right now

Quick Reply: Scam Alert