Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2010, 08:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If it's for that amount then you didn't need sig confirmation just delivery. You should be all set. They will see it was clearly delivered and refund the money back to you.
Old Dec 31, 2010, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

his name deserves tarnishing on here. good luck hope it works out
Old Jan 1, 2011, 02:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I had a guy do the same to me, only it was with a set of recaro seats that he paid $4000 for. $2000 for the seats, $2000 to ship to the phillipines. well, turned out that when he couldn't get away with it like that, he reported his credit card stolen...or it might have been stolen to begin with, i dunno...either way, he got the seats, AND his money back from paypal. then paypal decided to try to come after ME for $4000. me and paypal had it out, and they never received a single penny from me. to this day that's why I don't use their garbage *** service.

I hope the guy that did this to you gets banned, but at least paypal hasn't tried to blame you for it.
Old Jan 1, 2011, 05:26 AM
Evolved Member

Sometimes post office makes mistakes or people steal stuff from infront of your house. My brother in-law shipped some presents from NYC and tracking number said received and I didn't get sh*t! Or he could be a scammmer
Old Jan 1, 2011, 07:09 AM
Evolved Member

id say this guy is a scammer...i sent him a pm a week or so after i shipped the clutch asking him to please leave feedback on here for me, which he never responded to. if he really didnt receive the clutch, he could have at least sent me a pm saying there was a problem instead of filing a claim with paypal
Old Jan 1, 2011, 04:28 PM
Evolved Member

well apparently good news...after i posted this, and gave the guy a bad rating, he pm's me and says he gave paypal the wrong claim, and that he did receive the clutch...im relieved
Old Jan 3, 2011, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVODreams
Didn't want to have to do this, but honestly anyone who watches this video will easily see that this stuff is super easy to work with and watch the creases come right out with a little heat...Like I said before, YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THE PAPER BACKING BEFORE YOU APPLY THE HEAT! Sorry your expert friend and you wouldn't listen. Now, I would really appreciate you keeping your mouth shut about someone lieing when you destroyed something on your own.
Again you are hiding behind the youtube video to cover up your shipping mistake. LOOK at this picture below...see those dots? There are actually small holes from the folded creases. We put it up to the light and could see the light shine through the hole. Heat gun did not even blend in or make the hole go away. Oh and why was your Di-Noc thread deleted by the mods? It's no where to be found at all

Old Jan 4, 2011, 06:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by griffeyr
well apparently good news...after i posted this, and gave the guy a bad rating, he pm's me and says he gave paypal the wrong claim, and that he did receive the clutch...im relieved
good to see it worked out...
Old Jan 4, 2011, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Positron
Again you are hiding behind the youtube video to cover up your shipping mistake. LOOK at this picture below...see those dots? There are actually small holes from the folded creases. We put it up to the light and could see the light shine through the hole. Heat gun did not even blend in or make the hole go away. Oh and why was your Di-Noc thread deleted by the mods? It's no where to be found at all

defiantly would not be buying that crap
Old Jan 4, 2011, 08:44 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Positron

wow that sucks.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 04:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Guys, for anyone that has gotten scammed, check out this thread from the buick GN boards. This is a guy who got nailed for doing the same thing, and I believe he got 3 years in jail. Proof, that these kids will NOT get away with it. This also may help people who want suggestions on how to do something about it. This story has a happy ending.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/par...ipolla-25.html
Old Jan 6, 2011, 02:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
wow what a retard! look at all the linkbacks of all the forums hes scammed on.
Old Jan 7, 2011, 09:10 AM
Evolving Member

mitsu03 - Keep an eye out on this guy. I was not comfortable with the transaction he wanted me to do.

He sent me 70 dollars on paypal to overnight a package to vermont to a car shop. No name, just the shop name. Address was unconfirmed, and the subject line sent to me in my email was all in french. I retuned his $$ to him.

Does this look fishy, or am I just being over cautious?
Old Jan 7, 2011, 09:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by SgtSeanzie
mitsu03 - Keep an eye out on this guy. I was not comfortable with the transaction he wanted me to do.

He sent me 70 dollars on paypal to overnight a package to vermont to a car shop. No name, just the shop name. Address was unconfirmed, and the subject line sent to me in my email was all in french. I retuned his $$ to him.

your selling the product then move the money from paypal to your bank account takes 3-4 days more if the money comes there its legit and you got paid already dont get the moeney in paypal and assume its good once its moved over its yours.
Old Jan 7, 2011, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by SgtSeanzie

fishy, plus being overcautious is not a bad thing when it comes to $$. Check out his post history and maybe if he's from other forums.

Quick Reply: Scam Alert