Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

No contact with Evoscan after purchase.

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2014, 11:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by evoforstevo
he emailed me very sarcastically saying he's sold a gazillion copies without issue. and that the issue was with my computer, not his perfect software.

Nothing I didn't know, I was just upset about the lack of contact after said purchase.
Evoscan, um yea I have no doubt he sold a gazillion copies. It's used all day, everyday by tuners all around the world. It's the Standard for Lancer Evolution data logging

I've used it for prob 7 years now flawlessly
Old May 5, 2014, 12:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ikt
It's fair to say that Cobb wins the support award hands down, no contest. Problem with Cobb? Call Cobb, they answer the phone!
no issues with cobb at all, if do, cobb will fix it quick.
Old May 28, 2014, 12:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Missed this totally.

The ONLY way I got ahold of Evoscan was to run a whois search on the domain name and spam every single available email address repeatedly until someone answered. He has a business selling LED lightbulbs that he pays a LOT of attention to, email-wise, so I'd recommend that one for sure.

The only reason he's still in business is because Evoscan is a cash cow and he doesn't have to do anything. It's the ONLY answer for logging, since Mitsulogger is no longer under development. Who needs customer service when you're a monopoly? The software hasn't been updated since 2009, which means there is no further development, and what REAL software designer/engineer would leave their product without update for 5 years?!

I log with my OP2.0 and clear/check codes with the Torque app. I avoid evoscan if I can.
Old May 29, 2014, 11:20 AM
ikt
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Broke4speed
Missed this totally.

The ONLY way I got ahold of Evoscan was to run a whois search on the domain name and spam every single available email address repeatedly until someone answered. He has a business selling LED lightbulbs that he pays a LOT of attention to, email-wise, so I'd recommend that one for sure.

The only reason he's still in business is because Evoscan is a cash cow and he doesn't have to do anything. It's the ONLY answer for logging, since Mitsulogger is no longer under development. Who needs customer service when you're a monopoly? The software hasn't been updated since 2009, which means there is no further development, and what REAL software designer/engineer would leave their product without update for 5 years?!

I log with my OP2.0 and clear/check codes with the Torque app. I avoid evoscan if I can.
yup.
I had to go after him via paypal, all other avenues were ignored completely.
Old Jun 1, 2014, 05:43 AM
Silver Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts
All my emails and support tickets go to the same email inbox on my outlook. If you need to get hold of me send any email to support at evoscan.com and I will reply. mmcflash and evodroid have been quite hard to support throughout March 2014 and April 2014 because I was always out of stock. But I have everything back in stock now. Which is good. Lots more people getting the product they ordered, and not people like IKT wondering where their product they ordered had got to.
Old Jun 1, 2014, 06:09 AM
Silver Sponsor

Originally Posted by Broke4speed
Link finally received.
Glad you finally received your download link, sorry about the delay. yes, mmcflash download links are not automated yet. but I have started development on making mmcflash purchases automated so that you can get your mmcflash links fast.
Old Jun 3, 2014, 01:17 PM
ikt
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoscan
All my emails and support tickets go to the same email inbox on my outlook. If you need to get hold of me send any email to support at evoscan.com and I will reply. mmcflash and evodroid have been quite hard to support throughout March 2014 and April 2014 because I was always out of stock. But I have everything back in stock now. Which is good. Lots more people getting the product they ordered, and not people like IKT wondering where their product they ordered had got to.
all I ever wanted from you was a reply, and you wouldn't respond until I made a paypal claim.

My experience has not been unique, lets put it that way.
Old Jun 3, 2014, 01:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ikt
all I ever wanted from you was a reply, and you wouldn't respond until I made a paypal claim.

My experience has not been unique, lets put it that way.
QFT
Old Jun 4, 2014, 04:02 AM
Silver Sponsor

Originally Posted by ikt
all I ever wanted from you was a reply, and you wouldn't respond until I made a paypal claim.My experience has not been unique, lets put it that way.
ikt, sorry I didn't reply to you. I was busy, and I didn't know if the new batch of evodroid was going to get through the Lithium battery shipping problem tomorrow or next week after, I didn't have a definitive answer at the time and I was waiting for one before replying to you, but wasn't able to get one. sorry for that. you were the only one to make a paypal claim, lets put it that way. and everyone else has received their evodroid's for previous batches, that batch, and future batches.

sorry for anyone else listening to the rants. my rant is over. peace.

Last edited by evoscan; Jun 4, 2014 at 04:06 AM.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 04:19 AM
Silver Sponsor

Originally Posted by evoforstevo
QFT
Stephen Miller if you still can't get your openport 1.3U drivers installed properly on your pc... add me to skype hamish.ahern and I'll teamviewer your pc and install them for you, its easy as for me.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 09:48 AM
ikt
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoscan
ikt, sorry I didn't reply to you. I was busy, and I didn't know if the new batch of evodroid was going to get through the Lithium battery shipping problem tomorrow or next week after, I didn't have a definitive answer at the time and I was waiting for one before replying to you, but wasn't able to get one. sorry for that. you were the only one to make a paypal claim, lets put it that way. and everyone else has received their evodroid's for previous batches, that batch, and future batches.

sorry for anyone else listening to the rants. my rant is over. peace.
No contact with Evoscan after purchase.-stoiuim.gif