Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

MD State Trooper in unmarked GTO

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2004, 02:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MD State Trooper in unmarked GTO

I saw it on 95 today right at exit 53 into downtown Baltimore, it was a black 2004 GTO, dark tinted windows, had flashers hidden in the grill and back windows. It had no antennas or anything to tip off that it was a cop car. Very sneaky. Be careful out there.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Here's a tongue-in-cheek comment. Just don't pull over. He could be the next thug to rob your buns, for all you know.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 02:42 PM
Evolved Member

Insider tip. Dodge Magnums with HEMI's, GTO's and in a local state 2 M3's!
Old Oct 20, 2004, 05:41 PM
Account Disabled

yea, they have 3 of them, lol.... my friend works for the mta and told us about them, be carefull
Old Oct 20, 2004, 06:43 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
No surprise, they need something to replace the Camaros.. And you'll see alot more dodge magnums next year.
Old Oct 21, 2004, 05:46 AM
Evolving Member

I've seen an Excursion pulling over people on the 66. It's just not right. What is up with this state? Unmarked cars are so risky because you don't know if it's a real cop or not.
Old Oct 21, 2004, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

One of my employees mentioned the Excursion on rt. 66 to me the other day. He said it cut him off trying to pull somebody over
Old Oct 21, 2004, 09:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I saw a cop with a freaking camry with baby seat in the back pulling someone over in OC , CA. That was some serious $hit.
Old Oct 21, 2004, 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

What they need to do is get riced out civics... That way when people try to race them they can throw on some flashing neon, red, white and blue lights and start cutting down on stupid young street racers.

Fox
Old Oct 21, 2004, 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Az3ar
I saw a cop with a freaking camry with baby seat in the back pulling someone over in OC , CA. That was some serious $hit.
i'm gonna call BS on that, and any other foreign car as a cop-mobile. Unless they are seized and used for patrols (RARE) or they are a detective's private car. State and municipal police depts only buy american police cars...bikes are the only grey area but i know they still try to get harleys.
Old Oct 21, 2004, 09:22 AM
Evolved Member

That's nothing. Cops in the central states are more devious. I saw this in REALTV. They would post like homeless people with signs but they are actually sitting there with radar guns aiming it at people speeding and radio another cop up ahead and gives descriptions of the vehicle speeding. Another one would post like a electrical/telephone contractor on a high crane with view of everone under him and does the same thing with a radar gun and informing another cop ahead. Funny though the guy with the sign even wrote on a piece of cardboard that he is a cop and tells them to slow down but who would believe it anyway until it's too late.
Old Oct 21, 2004, 09:25 AM
Evolved Member

avenger i think u might be correct in that thinking about it being a seized vechicle...my friend was pulled over by an accord (detects) I personally was trailed by a kia with a dt in it -they had a unmarked det car pull in front of me then the kia put on his light on his freakin dashboard and in nyc they are using cabs now too! gotta love it...
Old Oct 21, 2004, 09:29 AM
Evolving Member

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by avengerhed
i'm gonna call BS on that, and any other foreign car as a cop-mobile. Unless they are seized and used for patrols (RARE) or they are a detective's private car. State and municipal police depts only buy american police cars...bikes are the only grey area but i know they still try to get harleys.
Not tru!! Over here they use anything to stop racers!!! I have seen civics, camarys, altimas, maximas, expeditions, escalapes, etc. They are very sneaky here and probably the car you are racing is a cop but he will not pull you over! It is intrapment only if you lose the race you win you got a great all expences paid ticket to Hotel Big House!!!
Old Oct 21, 2004, 09:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by avengerhed
Really?

Last edited by EVOL 8; Oct 21, 2004 at 09:35 AM.
Old Oct 21, 2004, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
somebody should give that cop a ticket for having such a big wing lol

Quick Reply: MD State Trooper in unmarked GTO