Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Whoever you are stop it...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2004, 11:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shingen
I've lived here for ten years and I can remember when traffic wasn't all that bad... now it can take anywhere from twenty minutes to thirty to get from Potomac Mills to Montclair... totally sucks.

Fox
No shiat...I lived there for over 30 years...I feel your pain, bro...traffic is one of the reasons I moved to Florida...
Old Dec 29, 2004, 11:15 AM
Evolving Member

OH WHAT! Yeah, that guy should take it out, but it's his car. His probably thinking of putting a Evo Style Body kit now for his Evo wing or a Civic Body kit for his badge.
Old Dec 29, 2004, 02:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bahamut
I have seen a GTR sticker on a S14 240sx (comes into my hood once in awhile), a metro w/ a TRD sticker (ya, I know GM + Toyo built the car, but I don't expect Supra guys want to hang out w/ her), or no-vtec civics w/ the fake badging trying to deter others as a fear tactic.
Worst I've seen is an old rusting Ford Fiesta with the Police Interceptor badge off a Crown Vic.

And Shingen, you should have followed the guy and *****-slapped him. It's one thing to put badging from another car of the same manufacturer, but something like this just totally, totally wrong.
Old Dec 29, 2004, 06:58 PM
Evolving Member

Oh well its not a big deal its just a badge. The guy driving the car is just fooling little 14-16 year old kids.
Old Dec 30, 2004, 08:43 AM

I dont really like evo copying but I can deal with it, but when they do something like that it kills me, it makes the evo look bad and it aint even an evo. People that do that crap are the same people that think they are fast because they have a loud muffler.
Old Dec 30, 2004, 08:48 AM
Evolved Member

I occassionally drop of one of my employees after work and there's a silver lancer with a VIII wing on it. It's in Vienna off of Cedar Rd. Anyone know?
Old Jan 7, 2005, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by nVAevo
I dont really like evo copying but I can deal with it, but when they do something like that it kills me, it makes the evo look bad and it aint even an evo. People that do that crap are the same people that think they are fast because they have a loud muffler.
i got to agree with you on this one.

i remeber a 91 red civic hb that had an exhaust trying to race me. the civic down shifted and stump on the gas and im telling you the civic throw out more black smoke than it move. it made me up shift and more over to the slow lane because i thought that the civic was going to break down.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 03:55 PM
Evolving Member

that's just disgusting
Old Jan 7, 2005, 04:02 PM
Evolved Member

I think some people honestly believe that the v-tec sticker adds horsepower. That, or they make themselves believe that it really is a v-tec. They fool themselves, but only themselves.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 04:04 PM
Evolved Member

maybe he is auditoning his car for the fast and friggin retarted
Old Jan 7, 2005, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

Lest you EVO gents remember the OZ came here to the US first and one of it's options was a EVO style wing that had a center piece. This same wing had the brake light since the OZ wing comes with the brake light.

I agree the vtec is ridiculous but the wing is truly another issue.

WADAD
Old Jan 7, 2005, 04:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WADADLIG_OZ

Only .5 more seconds to go!!!!! in my project.
What happens then?
Old Jan 7, 2005, 04:20 PM
Evolved Member

You all have to admit that a lancer w/ a vtec engine swap from like an s2000 or prelude would be freakin awesome, however, since that's HIGHLY doubtful, I second him taking it off, and taking the Evo wing off...trade it in and buy an Evo if you want an Evo, jeez
Old Jan 7, 2005, 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^^not everyone can afford an evo....

but in regards to the pic...

awesomes.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 05:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by smittyinva
What happens then?
Since you with the almighty Evolutions are going to start bashing let me give it to you straight. I think the common trend is to individualize your current mode of transportation to whatever one's personal taste involves. Last I checked that freedom is what this country was based on. I think taking a 17 plus sec car a full sec or more faster is quite an accomplishment, or let me rephrase that...will be quite and accomplishment.

What that means is that the next time I go the the track and run against SI's and RSX's if I happen to get a good launch at the light I will win. In drag racing it is not who has the faster car but who get's to the end first.

Although I have never driven your EVO I bet a few times at the strip and I would out drive you in your own car. Simply because I learned to drive something that doesn't have everything catered to me.

BASH if you want to.
It's my car and I enjoy driving it.

WADAD