Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Whoever you are stop it...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2004, 07:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whoever you are stop it...

I was on Dale Boulevard last night, Dec 28 2004 at 9:35pm, in a friends car when at the intersection of Dale and Minneville we came to a stop. It was there that I saw something that made me want to both cry and vomit at the same time. There sitting in front of me in the next lane over was a yellow 2002-2003 Lancer OZ Rally with a Evo 7 Wing on the back, but that’s not what caused such a violent reaction, in fact I like the wing. My problem was with the V-tec badge on your trunk. Remove it! You are making yourself seem dumb.

You do not have a V-tec engine! I have a picture of the car to prove that I was there. Unfortunately it is a camera phone picture and sucks. Your wing brake light is also fubar and needs to be fixed. Just trying to help you out bro. I hope you read this and you take immediate action.

Fox

Old Dec 29, 2004, 08:09 AM
Evolved Member

LOL that is hilarious stuff
Old Dec 29, 2004, 08:15 AM
Evolved Member

People got to stop the Vtec badging madness.

I have seen a GTR sticker on a S14 240sx (comes into my hood once in awhile), a metro w/ a TRD sticker (ya, I know GM + Toyo built the car, but I don't expect Supra guys want to hang out w/ her), or no-vtec civics w/ the fake badging trying to deter others as a fear tactic.
Old Dec 29, 2004, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Shingen
I was on Dale Boulevard last night, Dec 28 2004 at 9:35pm, in a friends car when at the intersection of Dale and Minneville we came to a stop. It was there that I saw something that made me want to both cry and vomit at the same time. There sitting in front of me in the next lane over was a yellow 2002-2003 Lancer OZ Rally with a Evo 7 Wing on the back, but that’s not what caused such a violent reaction, in fact I like the wing. My problem was with the V-tec badge on your trunk. Remove it! You are making yourself seem dumb.

You do not have a V-tec engine! I have a picture of the car to prove that I was there. Unfortunately it is a camera phone picture and sucks. Your wing brake light is also fubar and needs to be fixed. Just trying to help you out bro. I hope you read this and you take immediate action.

Fox

Dude...I know that intersection well...I used to live in Woodbridge...which way were you headed on Dale Blvd...towards I-95 or away??? Just trying to get some perspective for the pic.

Thanks,

Steve
Old Dec 29, 2004, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

In the pic me and my friend are in the left turn lane at Minneville and Dale. We headed away from I-95. Right across the street is a TacoBell, you can't see it though.

Fox
Old Dec 29, 2004, 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 04Evo8RS
LOL that is hilarious stuff
No, it isn't funny. It's just sad and it makes all of us look bad. Actually it is kind of funny.

Fox
Old Dec 29, 2004, 08:36 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
To bad you couldn't get there attention and ask them where they got a Lancer with vtec.
Old Dec 29, 2004, 08:37 AM
Evolved Member

In the pic me and my friend are in the left turn lane at Minneville and Dale. We headed away from I-95. Right across the street is a TacoBell, you can't see it though.

Fox
Ya, dude...that's where I thought you were...Taco Bell is just across the intersection on the right, and the Exxon is on your immediate left. That's a fun intersection during rush hour, isn't it??? Believe me, I know...
Old Dec 29, 2004, 08:41 AM
Evolved Member

Wow! Lame.
Old Dec 29, 2004, 08:45 AM
Evolved Member

Old Dec 29, 2004, 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

Dear God,

Please tell me this isn't happening. I promise I'll be good.

Amen.
Old Dec 29, 2004, 08:52 AM
Evolving Member

oh my gosh someone caught me... hahaha j/k why would i do something that stupid... i got something better... boost... =P
Old Dec 29, 2004, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by NOVA EVO
Ya, dude...that's where I thought you were...Taco Bell is just across the intersection on the right, and the Exxon is on your immediate left. That's a fun intersection during rush hour, isn't it??? Believe me, I know...

I've lived here for ten years and I can remember when traffic wasn't all that bad... now it can take anywhere from twenty minutes to thirty to get from Potomac Mills to Montclair... totally sucks.

Fox
Old Dec 29, 2004, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

I swear Woodbridge has some of the worst ricers I've ever seen... you can't drive in Woodbridge without seeing unpainted bodykits on cars, or huge spolers on volvos, or some huge fart can on the back of a Honda... It's getting really bad.

Fox
Old Dec 29, 2004, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

I swear Woodbridge has some of the worst ricers I've ever seen... you can't drive in Woodbridge without seeing unpainted bodykits on cars, or huge spolers on volvos, or some huge fart can on the back of a Honda... It's getting really bad.

Fox
Manassas is pretty bad too... and the middle part of Herndon.