Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Rockville Car Shows... NEEDS more LANCERS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2005, 09:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi guys - i live in hunttown and i would would love to see what that carshow in rockville is like where exactly is the sport athourity from the beltway .. and when is the show exactly i read 9 and i read 1030. i heard about a car show in hooters that happens around the same time on saturdays. i went once but there was no one there. i drive a OZ rally lancer but im kinda ashamed to bring it beacuse its bone stock.

and can anyone tell me when and where the dc lancer club meets?
i recently moved to this country and im trying to get into theimport car thing any assistance is greatly appreciated
Old Mar 17, 2005, 04:05 AM
Evolving Member

Yup, I dont leave my house till about 930 to 945, takes me about 45 min to get there as well. Rockville is the local hang out for a lot of kids. Just a place to chill. Several years ago it was really nice, all that was out there were the nice cars. Ones where people actually thought their modifications through. Not this BS now. All the riced out cars with punks behind the wheel like they have something to prove. Some nights are cool, others will **** you off becuase of the ignorance.

caelin~
Old Mar 22, 2005, 08:05 PM

hey anyone been to the rockville show since these last couple of posts? where is the sports authority - on the 355 pike?
Old Mar 24, 2005, 09:08 PM
Evolved Member

I'm interested in these "meets" as well. Guess I should hop on the DC Evo club and check out when they meet. I'll be moving to the area in three weeks at the most.
Old Mar 25, 2005, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by livelyjay
I'm interested in these "meets" as well. Guess I should hop on the DC Evo club and check out when they meet. I'll be moving to the area in three weeks at the most.
Cool! Where are you moving, if I may ask? As the weather gets warmer, DcEvoClub people will be doing something every week. These rockville meets, crossroads meets, DCAWD meets, Mach V meets, AMSTuning meets, etc... there's a lot going on down here, and tons of great guys!
Old Mar 25, 2005, 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

Yup as the weather gets warmer, you will start to see a lot more people out. Usually there is a really good turnout on Friday nights, so I am looking forward to getting out there. Is anyone heading up there tonight, March 25th?

caelin~
Old Mar 25, 2005, 10:56 AM

I am new to the dcevoclub but I would like to get in on some meets my 02 Lancer is still basically stock with a few DIY jobs and my recent fuel rail upgrade. I have alot more planned just need the time and money but it will get there anyways met some real good people so far on the forums and can't wait to go to a meet
Chris
Old Mar 25, 2005, 05:54 PM

I'll show up after my team meeting!
Old Mar 27, 2005, 10:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SterlingEvo
Cool! Where are you moving, if I may ask?
I'm planning on moving to Reston, and my new job is in Tyson's Corner. I'll probably be getting down there within a month. Right now I'm working out final salary requirements and such, but a friend of mine is checking out apartments and such. So soon enough I'll be down there.
Old Mar 27, 2005, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by emanuel
I'll show up after my team meeting!
Yo dude! .. I saw you .. I was there with my bros in the RA... I wanted to ask where you got those Ralliart Seats... they were hot.