Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Deadly Evo Accident

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2005, 10:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sr20det91
I responded directly to posts that quoted hear-say, friends of friends type BS or I know a guy who........and just a plain moron with the so called fireman.

Dont tell me to chill when all Im doing is defending someones good name and trying to dispearse 1st hand info.

To those who share condolences..Thank you very much. They are indeed appreciated.

Jason
first off i due give you my condolences and i send my prayers out to you wether you believe it or not i hope my last post cleared somethings up. all i was doing was venting and i dont remember if i typed it wrong or just said stupid sh*t like you did in this post. first off i cut more people out of cars than you think i am not full of sh*t i wasnt speaking in this case of your friend. who knows what happened i dont and i am not trying to act like i do all i am saying is people need to think before they act. i am not saying that i am inocent and i never drive wreckless because i would be lying. i never do with anyone else on the car. i hope this clears things up and i am sorry if i made you mad and i seriously mean what i said about my prayers i had a fiend die last week on his motorcycle. so i feel your pain i am truly sorry about the mix up.
Old Jul 27, 2005, 10:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sblvro
You are in the wrong business then. You have poor judgment and stating this in a public forum makes you culpable of treating the injured inappropriately. Make sure you don't post like this again.
wow you need to learn how to read. i didnt say i did do this and dont tell me what i can and cannot post on this form. last time i checked you are not a mod and i didnt do anything wrong. have you ever heard of sarcasim next time dont speek out of your *** and you dont know me or what i am about. so dont tell me i dont belong in the job. how else can i put this go F*ck yourself
Old Jul 28, 2005, 10:31 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^ Go post somewhere else. You make yourself look more stupid every time you say something.

I gotta run. I'm off to Nick Falcos memorial service. And yes that is a very cool name .
BTW..I'm done with this thread. Whatever..whoever..the end result is the same.
Thanks again for the kind words.

peace and love to all.

Jason
Old Jul 28, 2005, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...501451_pf.html

Not to beat this thread like a dead horse, but I have read all the posts, did a little research, and just as I thought the accident resulted in speed and driver error. I understand sr20det91 has great feelings for the post. But wreck less driving is the cause. Wreck less driving is many things. Speeding in it's self is wreck less to the law. Unsafe lane changes can be considered wreck less. Lastly, in the wreck less driving statute is anyone who commits (3) violations in the police presence. I could tail you for 2 miles, watch you follow another motorist to close (tail gate) then watch as you blow thru a red light, and finally observe you make a right turn on a no turn on red. You can now be arrested for wreck less driving.

My point is, just because someone says wreck less driving doesn't mean the extreme.
Speeding, or driving over the speed limit, can be wreck less.

Anyway, I know what it's like to lose someone. I've had two officers I worked with die last year. Too many funerals. I'll pray for all the families involved.
Old Aug 16, 2005, 12:29 PM

all of yall got it f***in wrong!!!

Ok i was very close with Mark Ryon and I also dated the 5th person who was in the car, Shawn Burnette for a very long time. I have seen Shawn numerous times since the accident and all things considered, he is doing very well. He has gotten out of the hospital and has started therapy at home. Yes, speeding was involved but im not going to mention how fast they were going. I agree with "sr20det91", for your information Jason is not a ****in moron nor was driving wrecklessly and for whoever said that the passangers should have said something to the driver about how he was driving, where do you get off. You have no f***in clue what was said in that car. No, there was no deers, no nothing. Jason went around the turn and maybe just took it a little too hard, hit the curb and popped a tire which made him loose control. He tried to correct it but by then it was too late! And whoever "Devbo" is....nobody was trying to play god and if our fire and rescue teams think the way you do, then I guess everyone would be dying. You know it's bad enough that our families have to grieve over our losses then to have to hear a$$es like you talk about this **** and keep spreadin stupid *** rumors that have no fact to them what so ever is pittyful! And yes, this is the second time Mark's parents have had to bury not only another one of their children, but also their last. And Mark shouldnt have to learn ANYTHING from his YOUNGER brother. Matthews accident had nothin to do with this what so ever and for someone to say that s**t is really F***IN cruddy! Maybe your the one who needs to learn from this....learn not to be such an A**hole about something that you know nothin about and learn how to keep your mouth shut.