Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

any evo owners in or near Ocean City MD area???

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2006, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AMSTuning.com
The new blue looks like a custom paint job, Memo just bought one - its ridiculous.
another one, damn does he ever stop
Old Jun 6, 2006, 07:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I will be up in OC the 30th of this month thru the 3rd of july...anybody hit me up if u r going to be up there....
Old Jun 7, 2006, 07:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My boyfriend and I only live an hour from OC. We can come up anytime =) Welcome to the area~ Im assuming you'll be at the OC show.... lol The show will be coming to you I guess =) Let us know if ya need any help~
Old Jun 7, 2006, 01:55 PM
Evolved Member

You prob. more familiar w/ the area can you organize meet this wk end?

as to where, when.

Originally Posted by cngsevo8
My boyfriend and I only live an hour from OC. We can come up anytime =) Welcome to the area~ Im assuming you'll be at the OC show.... lol The show will be coming to you I guess =) Let us know if ya need any help~
Old Jun 8, 2006, 07:15 AM

How many cars expecting to meet?? It' s hard to find a spot because no place is really big enough, and there are so many cars. Just a reminder that it is Senior week for like a million schools which is another reason OC is always packed during Import Weekend. I wouldn't reccommend a Burger King or Mc D's since there is very little parking and always crowded. Best bet I'd say would be in one of the shopping centers on the "Bay side". The higher number streets are better.... since all the crowds usually stay 50th street and down. If I would of known a little earlier I would of went down and found the best spot. If you wanna meet before lunch (assuming everyone can get up that early) the inlet should be pretty open so that we can get a nice group pic and a nice meet. After 11ish the place should start getting packed~ I hope this helps! Sat Morning we will be at Oasis Car wash which is somewhere near one hundred street. Not a HUGE parking lot.. I don't know. Trying to throw some ideas out here =) Let me know~
Old Jun 8, 2006, 09:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by cngsevo8
How many cars expecting to meet?? It' s hard to find a spot because no place is really big enough, and there are so many cars. Just a reminder that it is Senior week for like a million schools which is another reason OC is always packed during Import Weekend. I wouldn't reccommend a Burger King or Mc D's since there is very little parking and always crowded. Best bet I'd say would be in one of the shopping centers on the "Bay side". The higher number streets are better.... since all the crowds usually stay 50th street and down. If I would of known a little earlier I would of went down and found the best spot. If you wanna meet before lunch (assuming everyone can get up that early) the inlet should be pretty open so that we can get a nice group pic and a nice meet. After 11ish the place should start getting packed~ I hope this helps! Sat Morning we will be at Oasis Car wash which is somewhere near one hundred street. Not a HUGE parking lot.. I don't know. Trying to throw some ideas out here =) Let me know~
There's a gigantic parking lot at the mall around 95th st. It's where the Roses store is. I think it would be good since its so big and there shouldn't be alot of people there!!! I wouldn't mind a meet at the inlet either!!!
Old Jun 8, 2006, 11:12 AM

What time were you thinking?? I can goto the inlet earlier and see how many cars are there.... I can call you and let ya know if the parking lot would be better?? I guess we'd have to get everyone's number and call everyone though.... lol Maybe just pick one location and if it's no good we can all drive to the other.
Old Jun 8, 2006, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Well, I think the show starts around 10am Saturday, so anytime around maybe 8-8:30am would be good. I'm down for meeting at the inlet, I'm just wondering whether or not they will charge us for entry to the inlet? If so, then meeting at the "Ocean View(?)" mall on 95th would be better!!
Old Jun 8, 2006, 02:20 PM

I still believe its off season so it's free. I'm down for 8-8:30... but alot of ppl are gonna party hard Fri night... might not get up.. lol Up to everyone else.... but I think we're the only 2 talking... LOL Names Gennie btw I'll give you my number and we can talk on Friday as well... if there are other ppl who wanna come... if you could PM your numbers... I'll be sure to call you and fill you in on Friday since a lot of us wont have internet access. Where you staying at anyways?? We're staying at the Ramada next to the convention center.
Old Jun 8, 2006, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

You should check out the other thread about the OC car show. Theres actually going to be a lot of evos down there.
Old Jun 8, 2006, 02:27 PM

Yeah he just posted there Somehow we just got talking here.. lol Thanks though
Old Jun 8, 2006, 07:30 PM
Evolved Member

inlet parking there is a fee, i payed last week to go to the beach
Old Jun 8, 2006, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

ill be running around friday and saturday... hope to see and meet some of you!
Old Jun 8, 2006, 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

i'll be around all weekend with the 03 blue by you.
Old Jun 9, 2006, 05:42 AM

Yep hope to see all of you there... too bad we can never get truly organized.... lol Maybe next year I'll put it all together 05 Silver GSR blk UK badging, MR tails & 8000k HID's My boyfriend and I are staying at the Ramada next to the convention center... hope everyone found good rooms!! Safe driving there and back~~