Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

well, its that time again... OC CAR SHOW CARAVAN!!! :)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2006, 08:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol, Tommy (4G63 T) was asking me about the evo with the loud *** horn. Guess that was you.

I love the video, that was a good idea. Funny watching everyone jumping back and screaming. I wish I would have heard it in person.

Originally Posted by dafarmer69
anyone catch my new horns while we were down there..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...09467991880521

Last edited by PA-silver03evo; Jun 12, 2006 at 09:03 PM.
Old Jun 12, 2006, 10:11 PM
Evolved Member

aw man that was good, i saw a bunch of evolutions on sat trying to get through traffic heading towards 50, there was so much comradery between the evo owners, the most i have ever experienced before with evos. i was the asian guy w/glasses in the silver viii with evo 7 tailights and cf front lip
Old Jun 12, 2006, 10:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tougetuned
aw man that was good, i saw a bunch of evolutions on sat trying to get through traffic heading towards 50, there was so much comradery between the evo owners, the most i have ever experienced before with evos. i was the asian guy w/glasses in the silver viii with evo 7 tailights and cf front lip
U gotta pic of your evo?
Old Jun 12, 2006, 10:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DCSilvrEvo
U gotta pic of your evo?
i dont have any w/lip and tailights on my comp at the moment, but i will get some from my friend tomorrow, they are on his camera.
Old Jun 13, 2006, 05:05 AM
Evolved Member

Hey, about that whit supra 1000, i was driving sat mid nite and in front of us was

police car this kid driving supra went side by side on me wanted to race but since
i did not bite he intentionally almost side swep me....following day i was looking for him...to give him what he wanted but cant find him.

Have you encounter and run w/ that punk?

Originally Posted by akEvo
awesome... i had a guy pull up to me and asked if i had a loud horn too... i thought the kid was high till i saw this. your car looked great as well, i noticed the lic-plate and took a look, love the rims... dont know if you saw mine, but i was the wingless ww a few cars down in the parking lot in front of the conv center on saturday.

on a side note, did anyone "talk" to the guy in the white supra w/ the tag "1000"... he didnt talk to me after a few streets, lol
Old Jun 13, 2006, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

Yes I agree every evo owner i saw but one waved and talked to me when i cam up next to them. I saw 4G63 T at the car show, the HORN GUY hahahaha and many many blue evos..... Saw a few silver ones red, black.... well hell i saw em all.... didnt see any evo 9 MR though except mine. Did any one else see any? Also me and Jey in the Blue one that was in the show "morris motorsports" evo, went crusin up and down costal highway if anyone saw us....here is a few crappy pix at wawa....
Attached Thumbnails well, its that time again... OC CAR SHOW CARAVAN!!! :)-evom1.jpg   well, its that time again... OC CAR SHOW CARAVAN!!! :)-evom2.jpg   well, its that time again... OC CAR SHOW CARAVAN!!! :)-evom3.jpg   well, its that time again... OC CAR SHOW CARAVAN!!! :)-evom4.jpg   well, its that time again... OC CAR SHOW CARAVAN!!! :)-evom5.jpg  

Old Jun 13, 2006, 10:01 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4G63 T
Hey, about that whit supra 1000, i was driving sat mid nite and in front of us was

police car this kid driving supra went side by side on me wanted to race but since
i did not bite he intentionally almost side swep me....following day i was looking for him...to give him what he wanted but cant find him.

Have you encounter and run w/ that punk?
did it have polished/chrome wheels and a big fmic (greddy i think) i cant remember and the kid was a young dark skinned (not sure his ethnicity) looked like he was in high school, if so, he is from the columbia area, i have met him before don't really like him real cockey ****, doesnt appreciate wat he has or can't appreciate what he has cause he has never driven anything else if you know what i mean.

Originally Posted by Silver06evo9mr
Yes I agree every evo owner i saw but one waved and talked to me when i cam up next to them. I saw 4G63 T at the car show, the HORN GUY hahahaha and many many blue evos..... Saw a few silver ones red, black.... well hell i saw em all.... didnt see any evo 9 MR though except mine. Did any one else see any? Also me and Jey in the Blue one that was in the show "morris motorsports" evo, went crusin up and down costal highway if anyone saw us....here is a few crappy pix at wawa....
i saw you on friday night, when i was riding with my friend in his aw sti, i love silver mr so sexy yet mean as hell, lol
Old Jun 13, 2006, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

Looks like chinese or jap. kid his plate says "1000"
Originally Posted by tougetuned
did it have polished/chrome wheels and a big fmic (greddy i think) i cant remember and the kid was a young dark skinned (not sure his ethnicity) looked like he was in high school, if so, he is from the columbia area, i have met him before don't really like him real cockey ****, doesnt appreciate wat he has or can't appreciate what he has cause he has never driven anything else if you know what i mean.

i saw you on friday night, when i was riding with my friend in his aw sti, i love silver mr so sexy yet mean as hell, lol
Old Jun 13, 2006, 05:19 PM
Former Vendor

those horns were the best damn things i ever bought.. i only had 3 quick races, nothing great though.. most of the evo guys waved, except for a few asses..

speaking of white supra's anyone catch the girl driving the white one... mmmm..

we all had people down there asking us dude lets here the blow off valve.. well we all know which blow off valve i gave them... haha..

the white evo with the small wing was deff. the car i saw the most.. i think i talked to you..
Old Jun 13, 2006, 05:53 PM
Evolved Member

those horns were the best damn things i ever bought.. i only had 3 quick races, nothing great though.. most of the evo guys waved, except for a few asses..

we all had people down there asking us dude lets here the blow off valve.. well we all know which blow off valve i gave them... haha..

the white evo with the small wing was deff. the car i saw the most.. i think i talked to you..
Yea the girl in the white supra was hot, too bad she ignored me . guess I was to cool for her . I had a couple of kids telling me to do a burnout
Old Jun 13, 2006, 06:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DCSilvrEvo
U gotta pic of your evo?
this is the only pic i could find with my lip installed
Old Jun 17, 2006, 04:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha those horns are great.
Old Jun 19, 2006, 01:12 PM

Hey guys....n00b here lol sorry i couldn't make it im deployed but if u guys can get some pix and if there are any trips planned for early August let me know thanks
Old Jun 19, 2006, 01:15 PM
Evolved Member

Actually the other OC show is August 5-6 so we should try to get everyone to go down again for that one. I will be there for sure.

Originally Posted by nRgOfMithrandir
Hey guys....n00b here lol sorry i couldn't make it im deployed but if u guys can get some pix and if there are any trips planned for early August let me know thanks
Old Jun 19, 2006, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by PA-silver03evo
Actually the other OC show is August 5-6 so we should try to get everyone to go down again for that one. I will be there for sure.
Have you priced rooms at any good hotels in August at that time? Most are at least $350 A NIGHT!!! If you pay, I'll come down and play!!

Quick Reply: well, its that time again... OC CAR SHOW CARAVAN!!! :)