Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

well, its that time again... OC CAR SHOW CARAVAN!!! :)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2006, 09:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just booked my hotel for June 9th and 10th. I will be there friday through sunday. For anyone looking for a decent deal, I got a room at the Flamingo on 31st St. for $130 a night. Pretty much everything else I was finding was like $200+.
Old Mar 24, 2006, 09:29 AM
Evolved Member

I will be staying at my buddies apartment that is like right near the show. I think its like street 34 or something or around there. going down with the caravan and staying till prob sunday
Old Mar 24, 2006, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

Sounds good. I'll be right down the road. The convention center is on 41st st. Which is where the show is being held.

Originally Posted by Links0000
I will be staying at my buddies apartment that is like right near the show. I think its like street 34 or something or around there. going down with the caravan and staying till prob sunday
Old Mar 24, 2006, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

Theres still a ways before the show but mebe we should set something up where all the EVO owners meet up some time down there? It sounds like alot people are just driving there on their own and I would really like to see everyone elses cars. Any thoughts??
Old Mar 24, 2006, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

Sounds good to me. I just dont know where. There arent many spots down there with a lot of room. If anyones got any ideas, speak up. I know the burger king around 30 something street usually has a crowd with modded cars there. Maybe we could try to take it over with evos.

Theres still a ways before the show but mebe we should set something up where all the EVO owners meet up some time down there? It sounds like alot people are just driving there on their own and I would really like to see everyone elses cars. Any thoughts??
Old Mar 24, 2006, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PA-silver03evo
Sounds good to me. I just dont know where. There arent many spots down there with a lot of room. If anyones got any ideas, speak up. I know the burger king around 30 something street usually has a crowd with modded cars there. Maybe we could try to take it over with evos.
BK parking is pretty small, i dont know if we would fit . If we did it at nite the convention center parking is pretty open. I'm blanking out on any other big spots?
Old Mar 24, 2006, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

I know last year the car show made everyone who was in the show leave their cars there for the weekend. So the lot was full sat. and sun.

I know the BK lot is small but I am having a hard time thinking of large lots down there. Seacrets has a pretty decent sized lot that we could probably use during the day if no one can think of anything else.

BK parking is pretty small, i dont know if we would fit . If we did it at nite the convention center parking is pretty open. I'm blanking out on any other big spots?
Old Mar 24, 2006, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PA-silver03evo
I know last year the car show made everyone who was in the show leave their cars there for the weekend. So the lot was full sat. and sun.

I know the BK lot is small but I am having a hard time thinking of large lots down there. Seacrets has a pretty decent sized lot that we could probably use during the day if no one can think of anything else.
Isnt there a parking lot right next to the convention center where people going to see the show can park. I would think this lot would be empty come evening. Anyone else up for this get together?
Old Mar 25, 2006, 07:38 AM

there is a really big lot right across from princess bayside hotel. Its just a few streets north of the convention center. Last year it was fairly empty. Huge lot though from what i remember.
Old Mar 25, 2006, 07:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by cngsevo8
there is a really big lot right across from princess bayside hotel. Its just a few streets north of the convention center. Last year it was fairly empty. Huge lot though from what i remember.
Dont remember that lot but sounds like it could be good. Do you know what street it is on?
Old Mar 26, 2006, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

The Princess Bayside is on 48th st. I really dont remember that lot either and I used to live there, lol. Once I see it I am sure I will remember.

Dont remember that lot but sounds like it could be good. Do you know what street it is on?
Old Mar 26, 2006, 01:54 PM
Former Vendor

see you all down there this year, im still pissed last year was the only year i have missed..
Old Mar 27, 2006, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

if you guys want to meet up and have a evo gathering, i dont think that OC is the place. There will be tons of beach traffic and not many places to park being its a weekend. Just outside OC is a different story. There is a home depot and walmart here with a huge lot 3 min outside OC. There just isnt many places in OC to hold alot of cars is what i am saying.
Old Mar 27, 2006, 09:37 AM
Evolved Member

59th street ocean side, right behind TUBY's is where i will be with a few friends
Old Mar 27, 2006, 06:29 PM
Former Vendor

there are some spots.. besides who wants to sit in the outside of town..
Originally Posted by Blue By You Evo
if you guys want to meet up and have a evo gathering, i dont think that OC is the place. There will be tons of beach traffic and not many places to park being its a weekend. Just outside OC is a different story. There is a home depot and walmart here with a huge lot 3 min outside OC. There just isnt many places in OC to hold alot of cars is what i am saying.

Quick Reply: well, its that time again... OC CAR SHOW CARAVAN!!! :)