Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Multi-Forums Meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2007 | 08:01 PM

good stuff lol cant wait for this meet hopefully i can scrape a few bucks and get my windows tinted to
Old Feb 5, 2007 | 08:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JMPZ
i was gonna do buschur but i ordered alot including
Full turbo back apexi with n1 catback and cat delete pipe
The apexi AVCR boost controller
a prosport boost guage and pod
ams licp and upper uicp
ams core
tial bov
NOW ITS TIME TO INSTALL AND GET THIS BEAST DYNOED cant wait

i requested off work for this day so lets hope for no rain!!!!
This is a piece of cake install and shouldn't take but a few hours. If I wasn't 3000 miles away I'd be happy to give you a hand. Good luck.
Old Feb 6, 2007 | 12:24 PM

Count me in, I'll be there........I should have some mods on the evo by then..For anyone planning on bringing alcohol, I wouldn't recommend this. I am one of Baltimore County's finest and I will be watching....Dumba$$e$ will be kicked out. Please dont ruin a good time for everyone else. It would be nice for car enthusiasts to show that they can act responsible and have a nice gathering, rather then having everyone get kicked out because of a few bad apples.Absolutely NO racing on RT 43 or the surrounding streets will be tolerated. I would recommend that everyone file into the parking lot in a slow and controlled manner, park, shut the engine down and maintain low profile. I want to have fun, and I'm sure everyone else does too, so if you plan on being a jacka$$, just dont come. This should ensure that future meetings can take place. Keep me posted, hope it's warm by then.

P.S.... Santa, I saw your evo at PC-09 the other night...looked kinda dirty. Shame on you.
Old Feb 6, 2007 | 03:21 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry about it being dirty... Its been really cold out, and I haven't got around to washing it. Somehow mdstreetscene.com caught wind of this meet and they are showing up, I really did not want them too but oh well, I posted the rules so we should not have a problem!

^What mods are you going to have?

Last edited by Jewish Santa; Feb 8, 2007 at 06:28 AM.
Old Feb 6, 2007 | 07:29 PM

Yeah, MD street scene is really excited...this should be interesting to say the least.
Old Feb 7, 2007 | 05:16 AM
Evolving Member

Well I posted on there and laid down the rules so we should not have a problem
Old Feb 7, 2007 | 07:31 AM

kewl
Old Feb 7, 2007 | 09:24 AM

bov(got it) and exhaust(should) arrived today
Old Feb 7, 2007 | 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WhiteEvo9
Count me in, I'll be there........I should have some mods on the evo by then..For anyone planning on bringing alcohol, I wouldn't recommend this. I am one of Baltimore County's finest and I will be watching....Dumba$$e$ will be kicked out. Please dont ruin a good time for everyone else. It would be nice for car enthusiasts to show that they can act responsible and have a nice gathering, rather then having everyone get kicked out because of a few bad apples.Absolutely NO racing on RT 43 or the surrounding streets will be tolerated. I would recommend that everyone file into the parking lot in a slow and controlled manner, park, shut the engine down and maintain low profile. I want to have fun, and I'm sure everyone else does too, so if you plan on being a jacka$$, just dont come. This should ensure that future meetings can take place. Keep me posted, hope it's warm by then.

P.S.... Santa, I saw your evo at PC-09 the other night...looked kinda dirty. Shame on you.
no problem with the alcohol. but there will be food tho right???
Old Feb 7, 2007 | 12:40 PM
Evolving Member

There are tons of places where we can go
Old Feb 7, 2007 | 01:12 PM

As long as nobody acts like an idiot thinking they are in the Tokyo Drift movie, everthing will be fine. I'm not going to stand around and "act like a cop", I just wanna make sure I don't get in trouble for hanging out there. If there are a bunch of people drinking and peeling wheels, it might look bad that I'm there. There are always muliple police units hovering around the mall (lots of problems there) so I'm sure some will swing by and I don't want to have any problems...this way future meets will be good.

By the way, somebody better keep the fools from MDstreetscene in line....so many immature induviduals seem to be displaying that sticker.

Sam- yes, food is perfectly fine.....smart@$$

Jewish...see you there....I will not confirm nor deny that anyone named Officer Stadler is now a dectective over the internet

Last edited by WhiteEvo9; Feb 7, 2007 at 01:15 PM.
Old Feb 7, 2007 | 02:00 PM
Evolving Member

[QUOTE=Sam- yes, food is perfectly fine.....smart@$$ [/QUOTE]

I think what he means is, is someone going to be cooking food. I couldn't imagine there will be cooking going on unless someone is going truck in a BBQ and fire up in the middle of a parking lot.

Like JSanta said, there is plenty of food places right around the meeting area.
Old Feb 7, 2007 | 02:15 PM

"unless someone is going truck in a BBQ and fire up in the middle of a parking lot."

dont trample all over my dreams man, it could happen.
Old Feb 7, 2007 | 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

"WhiteEvo9"- I'm a paid FF in Balto Co and I know what you mean when you don't want to be around d!ckheads being themselves! We can only hope that everyone can have good time without acting like a bunch of fools!!
Old Feb 7, 2007 | 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

I wasnt planning on drifting..maybe a few powerslides or few runs with pulling the E-brake and powering over

I will try to stop by

Quick Reply: Multi-Forums Meet!!!