Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2007, 07:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok, well i dont do that, so it cant be me!!! I was sitting on the foot stool at Bens apartment, and I leaned too far to one side..(which i do when i'm sober) and i barely bumped my head on the column thingy in the middle of his living room...It wasnt even that bad...BUT Ben tells people that I get retarded when i drink. BUT if u ask anyone i've ever been out drinking with they'd tell you differently
Old Aug 10, 2007, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by CoPilot
ok, well i dont do that, so it cant be me!!! I was sitting on the foot stool at Bens apartment, and I leaned too far to one side..(which i do when i'm sober) and i barely bumped my head on the column thingy in the middle of his living room...It wasnt even that bad...BUT Ben tells people that I get retarded when i drink. BUT if u ask anyone i've ever been out drinking with they'd tell you differently
ok... so we get a booth, you sit on the inside. Problem solved.
Old Aug 10, 2007, 07:29 AM
Evolving Member

Good morning everybody! I feel like hell this morning... maybe because you guys are talking about all this drinking I got a freaking hang over... LOL That's funny. If you guys are gonna be in Annapolis Saturday I can probably swing by and see you guys later in the evening... if I'm invited of course

Last night was a lot of fun! You have to see my MAD gum bouncing skills.... wasn't it freaking amazing 3?? lol HAHAHAHAHA
Old Aug 10, 2007, 07:32 AM
Evolving Member

Oh.... I made my 1st car payment... I thought it was pretty exciting.... lol
Old Aug 10, 2007, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by kaioshin
ok... so we get a booth, you sit on the inside. Problem solved.
sounds good ...talk to Ben, tho. I'm not sure if hes going to be packing up his place this weekend or not..I know he needs to do it at some point, SOON!
And I'm not sure IF i have the money to go out, so my answer is, We'll see....
Old Aug 10, 2007, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by EvoAngel429625
Good morning everybody! I feel like hell this morning... maybe because you guys are talking about all this drinking I got a freaking hang over... LOL That's funny. If you guys are gonna be in Annapolis Saturday I can probably swing by and see you guys later in the evening... if I'm invited of course

Last night was a lot of fun! You have to see my MAD gum bouncing skills.... wasn't it freaking amazing 3?? lol HAHAHAHAHA
Tylenol is your friend?

You're invited, but you'll prolly get lost. Seriously, we need to chip in and buy you freakin' GPS.

gum bouncing....
Old Aug 10, 2007, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by CoPilot
sounds good ...talk to Ben, tho. I'm not sure if hes going to be packing up his place this weekend or not..I know he needs to do it at some point, SOON!
And I'm not sure IF i have the money to go out, so my answer is, We'll see....
Take some of those muscle relaxers and I'll buy you a couple beers.
Old Aug 10, 2007, 07:56 AM

Take some of those muscle relaxers and I'll buy you a couple beers.
Great!! I will let you know at some point today, hopefully if we're coming...I NEED PEOPLES CELL#'s.. i dont have anyones..and Bens phone dies A LOT..i should have them too
Old Aug 10, 2007, 08:02 AM
Evolving Member

Grex 410-739-8708

Call me... LOL
Old Aug 10, 2007, 08:05 AM

Grex 410-739-8708

Call me... LOL
Does this mean you'll be coming out?
Old Aug 10, 2007, 08:09 AM
Evolving Member

I was talking to Jenn.... LOL It depends where you are and when you're gonna be there to. I'll be passing through Anap but not sure on the time... so we'll see

You said you hated me anyways!
Old Aug 10, 2007, 08:16 AM

I was talking to Jenn.... LOL It depends where you are and when you're gonna be there to. I'll be passing through Anap but not sure on the time... so we'll see

You said you hated me anyways!
prolly a-town. we'll hopefully be out a while. Hate you? I never said that
Old Aug 10, 2007, 08:17 AM
Evolving Member

I totally forgot! If you wanna see it again, I'll go with you. I'm sure you went to the midnight showing last night. haha
Gennie reminded me of that last night, so I didn't see it yet. I think we should all get together see it tonight. Say 9-10ish. Then hopefully Gennie will be able to make it as well if she wants.

Yes last night was awesome. Thanks for coming out and showing me your mad gum bouncing skills I still find it funny you actually made me picture pose for it ;p
Old Aug 10, 2007, 08:19 AM

Well, I have plans tonight already, but you all have fun. I'll see you tomorrow.
Old Aug 10, 2007, 08:19 AM

Thanx, u r both set to the Kung Fu Fighting ringtone. Next time i download ringtones, tho Prinya, "secret agent man" is on the top of the list, lol.
Gennie, i dont know if theres a special song for you...the obvious would be Jeanie in a bottle, but EEWWEEE i'm not putting Christina Aguilera on my phone for ANYONE!! lol. Maybe i can find a song for a G Rex

Last edited by CoPilot; Aug 10, 2007 at 08:31 AM.

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™