Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2007, 09:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hell yea, everyone should know who that is. in living color, anyone?
Old Aug 11, 2007, 09:19 AM

ben never fails to produce

Now jenn will post with a "What the hell is a Homey Clown?"

Old Aug 11, 2007, 09:21 AM
Evolving Member

^ How dare you...... LOL These were private conversations!!!! lol Do I need to bust out the Poopey Head!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA j/k

Anyways... I wanted to share... luckily for my dog... my love for him is unconditional... because if not.... I would of drop kicked his @ss to China.... LOL

Can you believe that this sweet... innocent little face....

DID THIS!!! THIS LITTLE RAT FACE!! lol He stole my keys out of my purse and acted like a starving beaver!! I can't believe it... it's my only key for now 'cause Mitsu are a bunch of idiots... lol Wow.... just thoguht I'd share...

You know 1 thing that is making me kinda happy... is that second one is a pretty damn clear pic... good job camera for catching all the finer moments in my life with such clarity.... lol
Old Aug 11, 2007, 09:24 AM

hit it up with a lighter?
Old Aug 11, 2007, 09:55 AM
Evolving Member

Ok so 3 and I had an interesting proposition for each other.. ok so we all know he smokes.... that's his bad habit... Mine would have to be my accessive soda intake (probably ATLEAST a 2Liter a day) and 0 water intake... as in none.. Only water I drink is the water that gets absorbed from my skin when I take a shower... LOL

So 3 said to me last night.. and I quote.. "If you stop your soda intake and replace it with water.... I will stop smoking."

Now truthfully... I think mine is going to be harder... lol You guys think we can do it?? I wouldn't even think about taking on this challenge if his health wasn't involved.... because I LOVE my soda... but I care about his health more and I really really want him to stop smoking... so there it is.... What you think
Old Aug 11, 2007, 10:28 AM

honestly... prolly not, but I'll cheer you guys on.
Old Aug 11, 2007, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EvoAngel429625
^ How dare you...... LOL These were private conversations!!!! lol Do I need to bust out the Poopey Head!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA j/k

Anyways... I wanted to share... luckily for my dog... my love for him is unconditional... because if not.... I would of drop kicked his @ss to China.... LOL

Can you believe that this sweet... innocent little face....

DID THIS!!! THIS LITTLE RAT FACE!! lol He stole my keys out of my purse and acted like a starving beaver!! I can't believe it... it's my only key for now 'cause Mitsu are a bunch of idiots... lol Wow.... just thoguht I'd share...

You know 1 thing that is making me kinda happy... is that second one is a pretty damn clear pic... good job camera for catching all the finer moments in my life with such clarity.... lol
Old Aug 12, 2007, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoAngel429625
Ok so 3 and I had an interesting proposition for each other.. ok so we all know he smokes.... that's his bad habit... Mine would have to be my accessive soda intake (probably ATLEAST a 2Liter a day) and 0 water intake... as in none.. Only water I drink is the water that gets absorbed from my skin when I take a shower... LOL

So 3 said to me last night.. and I quote.. "If you stop your soda intake and replace it with water.... I will stop smoking."

Now truthfully... I think mine is going to be harder... lol You guys think we can do it?? I wouldn't even think about taking on this challenge if his health wasn't involved.... because I LOVE my soda... but I care about his health more and I really really want him to stop smoking... so there it is.... What you think

Have you tried 'Vitamin' water......its not nearly as bad as soda and tastes pretty good as well......
Old Aug 13, 2007, 04:40 AM
Evolving Member

Good morning everyone. Forums are quiet today? or am I just too early? Well hope everyone has a good day, and for all of you who have meetings - including myself - good luck with those!
Old Aug 13, 2007, 05:55 AM

good morning and whatnot

today is going to be the suck.
but at least i get to go screw around for about an hour while i take one of the work vehicles to the car wash LOL
Old Aug 13, 2007, 06:18 AM
Evolving Member

Morning everyone! What happened to Prin? No forum... no texts... I'm worried!!

It's a gorgeous day outside... good day to play with the hose lol

3- Did we start our thing today?? If so... I still must ask for 1 20oz soda a day... that's like nothing... lol The rest will be "cringe" water..... lol
Old Aug 13, 2007, 07:02 AM

so quiet.... is everyone actually working? scary
Old Aug 13, 2007, 07:04 AM

HI, I'm new

So I picked up a 03 WW saturday. FINALLY! Can't wait to check out some of these meets. Until then, I'll just be put-putting around with my s2000 driving buddy.

Apparently the evo ix keys must have a better flavor than the viii though. I couldn't chew mine nearly as much.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 07:10 AM
Evolving Member

^HAHAHAHAAHA Welcome and it seems you'll fit into OT juuuuust fine... lol Congrats on the purchase and we look forward to meeting you!! Nova.... Va??
Old Aug 13, 2007, 07:27 AM

Yep, alexandria for the time being. Working in DC (like everyone else around here, right?) My roommate and I are trying to find an apartment in the area. Our big things are metro access(shuttle or walking) and a garage. After that, we could care less. Anyone have any ideas?

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™