Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2007, 07:57 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WHERE THE HELL HAS EVERYONE BEEN?!?!?! The entire Mid-A has been dead...
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by EvoAngel429625
Morning everyone....

Ben- What do you think about this weeks meet? You haven't posted at all.... actually... no one has this week. Maybe better to cancel if we don't get responses... that way it's not up in the air for people who have to travel to get there... will give it til tonight I guess. More people who post there the better it looks so you should make your contribution

I bought my laptop last night..... the stupid router doesn't quite cut it though.. lol Gotta go back tonight and buy the insane one that can power my neighborhood... lol I thought it was gonna be overkill but apparently not...

Prin - You stink lol
I replied. Thanks. Apparently, I'm no one.

Seriously, just run a cable up to your house. You may, then plug the wireless in at the other end.

And Mike, I don't think FNF really influenced his general attitude or Mitsu's decision to bring over the Evo. I think they did it b/c they saw how well the scoobies were selling.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:12 AM

a lot of stuff has been going on here, you know, the packing and such so i can move and all that non-sense. and we're actually busy at work, oh noes... hang on, that's just me that's busy lol

anyways, about the meet at D&B, i'm trying not to comment on this because i personally am kinda split on this one - i wanna go but then again, i don't. most likely, i will go because i know a bartender or 2 up there lol - so, since i'm split, i'm not going to throw out the idea due to myself.

but, to extent this to unreasonable blabbering, next time gennie, do a poll. it may just be that people don't want to say "no, i don't wanna go there" because of different crap. more people are likely to vote or decide with that because they don't have to worry about people bashing them :P
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:18 AM

And where's your other half? It's weird she hasn't posted all week save on sunday.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:21 AM
Evolving Member

I don't think we have ever bashed on any idea... the people who are coming are regulars and I think we know each other well enough where we can say yes I like it and no I don't.... even if it's a maybe it give me a beter idea. Poll will be done next time.... So what do you want to do? I think rain actually cleared for tomorrow.... we can have it at annapolis..... be safe and have it at AM..... or just cancel this week for the "non regulars" like us....

And good luck with moving and packing... it's a pain... lol
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:21 AM

she doesn't feel good and she's working lol
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by kaioshin
I replied. Thanks. Apparently, I'm no one.

Seriously, just run a cable up to your house. You may, then plug the wireless in at the other end.

And Mike, I don't think FNF really influenced his general attitude or Mitsu's decision to bring over the Evo. I think they did it b/c they saw how well the scoobies were selling.
im not talking about mitsu bring the evo over. im talking about the people who "love" the car scene but dont know anything about the real car scene. i give respect to any car if its respectable. Im just venting. I had a 350 guy try to tell me that im driving a lancer. The funny thing is he drives a convertable 350z auto.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by EvoAngel429625
I don't think we have ever bashed on any idea... the people who are coming are regulars and I think we know each other well enough where we can say yes I like it and no I don't.... even if it's a maybe it give me a beter idea. Poll will be done next time.... So what do you want to do? I think rain actually cleared for tomorrow.... we can have it at annapolis..... be safe and have it at AM..... or just cancel this week for the "non regulars" like us....

And good luck with moving and packing... it's a pain... lol
i mean it really doesn't matter where we go tbh lol - and i don't think people would bash, or i'd hope not but who knows. people are quiet on here and don't post crazily like us so i was just assuming a poll would be better hehe

whatever everyone decides, i'm good with, i can go anywhere lol - i just look out for the little people
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by rivalaC
i mean it really doesn't matter where we go tbh lol - and i don't think people would bash, or i'd hope not but who knows. people are quiet on here and don't post crazily like us so i was just assuming a poll would be better hehe

whatever everyone decides, i'm good with, i can go anywhere lol - i just look out for the little people
"little people" leave jeriame out of this.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by volkmkiv
im not talking about mitsu bring the evo over. im talking about the people who "love" the car scene but dont know anything about the real car scene. i give respect to any car if its respectable. Im just venting. I had a 350 guy try to tell me that im driving a lancer. The funny thing is he drives a convertable 350z auto.
Meh, just b/c some tard gave you crap?

You can tell him that the last evo to share a chasis with the lancer was the VI.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:36 AM

"little people" leave jeriame out of this.
I read this and an image of Jeramie singing the teapot song popped into my head.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:39 AM

his arms are shorter than gennies. i really dont know how he drives that vette of his.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:43 AM

his arms are shorter than gennies. i really dont know how he drives that vette of his.
How is that possible? It's not. no one could have shorter arms than G'rex.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:46 AM

he can only use his arms below his elbow. freaking meat heads.... you better not lift to much prin or we might call you mini mini jeriame
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:51 AM

he can only use his arms below his elbow. freaking meat heads.... you better not lift to much prin or we might call you mini mini jeriame
But I'm taller?

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™