Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2007, 10:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dude, i saw that too and i didn't really get it
Old Aug 31, 2007, 10:45 AM

you where doing 53 or is that 63 in a 30.
Old Aug 31, 2007, 10:50 AM

set
Old Aug 31, 2007, 11:31 AM

Old Aug 31, 2007, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by lords3t
Good morning everyone. How goes it? Here's my rant of the day...

Red wire tappers: Why? Why would a company that gives a damn about their customers put these litter bastards in their product packages? The original intent of the mad man that made these was obviously to drive everyone else to the point of equal insanity; so as to not be the only one that wants to end his own life... with a spoon. Why a spoon you ask? Because it's dull! IT WILL HURT MoRE! In fact, it's about as dull as the actual metallic wire pinchers in these god awful, never meant to be used by humans, evil conception of the anti-Christ.. red wire tappers. Three.. yes I said three... of these blasphemous pieces of hell spawn were lurking in the packaging of my turbo timer. The real tell tail sign that they are so evil, is that they are packaged much like a fair maiden. Beautiful and tempting at first glance... till you try to deal with them and then BAM!!!! Time and effort has been wasted, the wiring to your brain is at least slightly damaged and you have no desire to intertwine with them anymore. I highly recommend either running from or facing the confrontation of these little plastic demons. Personally, I tossed them. I gave them a piece of my mind! And with some help from a very good friend, went head strong with unexplained bravado into cutting and splicing the nerves to my brain with nothing aiding us but the overcasting power that is our united meticulosity.
leave
me
out
of
this
seriously!
ok so i got my connection back. You guys can go ahead and do that **** all day... but keep me out of it! I have nothing to do with you people!!
^ I'm happy for you but dude... that's not fair.... I got pulled over doing 68 -supposedly- in a 50 and no mercy was cast upon me. AND, according to my turbo timer's speed peak record, I didn't even hit 60 that whole night

Must be bad charma?!
lol, don't sweat it man. I've had a looooong irritating day that seems to just keep getting worse so I'm not in the most social mood I suppose. Don't take anything from me today for a grain of salt. We're cool bro... we always are!
what's with all the rage but still referencing "CHARMA"?

LOL what's CHARMA anyway?

Are you referencing Karma? As in: the concept of "action" or "deed" in Dharmic religions understood as denoting the entire cycle of cause and effect described in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies? Aren't many (maybe most) practitioners of the Dharmic religions generally at peace and not full of rage?

I'm not trying to pick on you but I'm worried your head may explode from all the anger or something.

Last edited by JennGLI; Aug 31, 2007 at 06:34 PM.
Old Sep 1, 2007, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by JennGLI
what's with all the rage but still referencing "CHARMA"?

LOL what's CHARMA anyway?

Are you referencing Karma? As in: the concept of "action" or "deed" in Dharmic religions understood as denoting the entire cycle of cause and effect described in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies? Aren't many (maybe most) practitioners of the Dharmic religions generally at peace and not full of rage?

I'm not trying to pick on you but I'm worried your head may explode from all the anger or something.
Old Sep 1, 2007, 07:22 AM

^O M G That is HILARIOUS!!! Excellent photo shopping Prinya!
Old Sep 1, 2007, 08:19 AM
Evolving Member

LOL funny

But I must agree the wire tappers were annoying that night.... lol I think 3 chewed them up and spit them out to be honest.... hahaha

Jenn.... how was your trip?!? Thanks again for stopping by... it was nice seeing you
Old Sep 1, 2007, 08:40 AM
Evolving Member

!!!!!!!!
Prin!!! You is awesome! Straight up awesomeness i tell you.
Jenn! I miss you! If you have any time this weekend let me know. Just wanna pass by and check on mamma jenn Feel free to give me a shopping list of stuff if you need me to pick up anything for you.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 10:26 AM

^Thanks for the offer but I'm good
Old Sep 2, 2007, 03:59 PM
Evolving Member

So here's my interesting story of the weekend....

On the way back coming from the Annapolis area... got onto the bay bridge with traffic.... but it was moving atleast. I can't remember the exact speed... but if I had to guess I would of said maybe 40?? I could be wrong.. Any who. I always give plenty of room from the person in front of me.. and I see the brake lights come on... so I start to break... I soon realize it's not just a regular breaking... it's like tires screeching to a hault breaking so I do so and let me tell you... I could of kissed the Brembos.... lol I stop maybe a foot of the car in front of me.. ABS kicks *** by the way... lol so we sit in relief... and as we say "whew... didn't hit them" we get a little bump from behind.... DOH! I stopped in time.... the person behind me stopped in time... the little truck behind them stopped in time... The EXCURSION behind the truck..... not so much... lol Luckily everyone was ok for the most part.. my bumper has a little boo boo but hardly anything. I'm very thankful the way it happened, it could of been much worse. Sooooo can anyone say JDM Evo IX Rear? Hope everyone had a fun/uneventful weekend.. lol
Old Sep 2, 2007, 04:49 PM
Evolved Member

That sucks Gennie. On the flip end if your interested I have a friend locally that is selling is jdm rear. It was on his car for about a week then put it back to stock and got a supra.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 04:54 PM
Evolved Member

that really sucks but dont you think that if you got the jdm rear the damage could have been worse? i have one but i have never been hit ((knock on wood!!!)). if i did get hit before i bought it i might think again before i got one just my .02$
Old Sep 2, 2007, 06:15 PM

Glad to hear you're okay...I was just thinking aloud with Ben/Jenn "I wonder where our stock bumper is? We could give that to Gennie." But then...DUH!...Gennie's the only one of us who doesn't have a GG Evo. How silly would that look? GG bumper on a silver Evo? It would be like a Honda tuner kid. LMAO!
Old Sep 2, 2007, 11:09 PM
Evolving Member

^HEY! Honda's are awesome!!!!

ok the mix and match color stuff isn't though I'll be honest.

Gennie, when you get the JDM rear, cut and re-weld the crash beem so you can keep it. That way you have a little of the best of both worlds

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™