Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2007, 08:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EvoAngel429625
Meet was fun... mostly new faces which is cool.. I'll be making the meets bi-weekly unless someone else is gonna step up and do it. Weekly meets have been a blast and actually very successful... hopefully the turn outs will be even better if they're not as frequent. 3 stopped by which was cool... I heard there was some crazyness that prevented everyone else from coming.. hope it's all good. I think we have been very fortunate with the people who come to the meet... all good people. Anyways hope everyone has a good weekend
crazyness? not too sure what you mean? We didnt come b/c we were all tired and kind of wanted to stay home and have dinner like a real family... in front of the TV,
Glad it was a good turn out tho! Sounds fun! Sorry we missed it
Old Sep 20, 2007, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by CoPilot
I'm with ya on the cold thing, Prin. I can only take it for so long. But its better than being like a million degrees... You can always add layers of clothes to keep warm, but walking around naked to stay cool, not socially acceptable. lol.
I can deal with heat, but I hate humidity. But, if it's really cold I don't wanna be standing in a parking lot for several hours either. Unless someone wants to roll a barrel down there and start a fire.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 09:39 AM
Evolving Member

crazyness? not too sure what you mean? We didnt come b/c we were all tired and kind of wanted to stay home and have dinner like a real family... in front of the TV,
Glad it was a good turn out tho! Sounds fun! Sorry we missed it
i was under the impression Mike was moving in and getting situated or what not.. glad you guys had a nice night. Yep the meets are always fun..
Old Sep 20, 2007, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by kaioshin
I can deal with heat, but I hate humidity. But, if it's really cold I don't wanna be standing in a parking lot for several hours either. Unless someone wants to roll a barrel down there and start a fire.
bond fire!! good idea!!
Old Sep 20, 2007, 09:55 AM

i was under the impression Mike was moving in and getting situated or what not.. glad you guys had a nice night. Yep the meets are always fun..
oh, duh! yea Mike is there... I think everyone just wanted to chill last night tho. Its that time of year where you recover from all the running you do all summer and just hang out and watch America's Next Top Model...(MIke, not me, )
Old Sep 20, 2007, 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

I like driving sideways......

Last edited by lords3t; Sep 20, 2007 at 10:56 AM.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 10:35 AM

bond fire!! good idea!!
bon?

oh, duh! yea Mike is there... I think everyone just wanted to chill last night tho. Its that time of year where you recover from all the running you do all summer and just hang out and watch America's Next Top Model...(MIke, not me, )
don't cover for mike, he proilly watches america has talent
Old Sep 20, 2007, 11:00 AM
Evolving Member

bon?

That's the one with the guy from Night Rider right? David Hasttleholf. Can't spell his last name. But I liked his car more than I liked him.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 11:03 AM

bon?

i like bond better, as in we can all bond around the fire, lol.

i was trying to say it was mike that was watching it, not me!
Old Sep 20, 2007, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by lords3t
That's the one with the guy from Night Rider right? David Hasttleholf. Can't spell his last name. But I liked his car more than I liked him.
he's in the spongebob movie too!
Old Sep 20, 2007, 11:15 AM
Evolving Member

he's in the spongebob movie too!
YES! he is... he transported sponge bob and Patric to the king of the sea after they came back to life! That movie rocked. My nephew made me watch it twice in a row .... after he coated my car with a squirt bottle of wax

EDIT: Btw Jenn... I noticed your signature... was it the cooper S by any chance? I hear those cars have quite a kick to them! And from what I've seen on the few tracks I've attended... they tear up the competition on the auto-x Going for the convertible?

Last edited by lords3t; Sep 20, 2007 at 11:19 AM.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by lords3t
YES! he is... he transported sponge bob and Patric to the king of the sea after they came back to life! That movie rocked. My nephew made me watch it twice in a row .... after he coated my car with a squirt bottle of wax

EDIT: Btw Jenn... I noticed your signature... was it the cooper S by any chance? I hear those cars have quite a kick to them! And from what I've seen on the few tracks I've attended... they tear up the competition on the auto-x Going for the convertible?
it is the cooper s which is turbo. The convertible is supercharged, from what i've read... and i HATE convertibles! lol, they make me think of barbie cars. But they have a lot of changes happening to the cars between now and the 2008 models, so i'ma wait a little longer i think! See what else they can possibly do to it to make me love it even more
That car is SOOOOOO much fun to drive!
Old Sep 20, 2007, 01:05 PM
Evolving Member

a friend of mine has one and she let me drive it once... I was able to skip rubber on 1rst, 2nd, and 3rd gear She made me stop before I took it sideways though!
Old Sep 20, 2007, 01:31 PM

note to self: Dont let 3 near car...
Old Sep 20, 2007, 05:09 PM

Yep Yep, I called it craziness He's a troublemaker, that Mike

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™