Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2007, 09:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suck in all games like halo.... lol
Old Oct 19, 2007, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by pheral
sarcasm never conveys well on teh interwebs.

My bad.
apparently not, i was jus kidding, lol.
Old Oct 19, 2007, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by volkmkiv
good morning everyone. sorry i've been so busy trying to get the new store working. we really need to meet up sometime.
tell us something we dont know! we miss you dude. Hows the little one?
Old Oct 23, 2007, 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by EvoAngel429625
I suck at life.... lol
I fixed it for you.
Old Oct 23, 2007, 09:40 AM
Evolving Member

^ I REALLY don't like you now.....
Old Oct 23, 2007, 01:23 PM
Evolving Member

Hey guys.. how is everyone doing? Miss you guys tones!! Sorry I've been so absent as of late. Just attending to some other things at the moment. Prin... how you doing? How's Forza2? I'm gonna be coming over and starting my own save file and playing the whole thing through Jenn, how's the car search going? And the cats! I miss your cats.. all your cats!! Mamma Jenn, how's the baby doing? If you need anything, no matter how invisible I may seem, do not hesitate to call on me Gennie, how's the rear bumper situation? If you still haven't gotten your JDM let me know. I've gone through Driveline, those guys were fast, accurate and very well priced! Mike, how's the little one doing? Hope everything is going ok with you man. Ben, does your car still smell all nice and fancy on the outside? ... Hope to see you guys again soon. Gennie, if you set up a meet again I'll definitely make it!!! Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you guys soon
Old Oct 24, 2007, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by lords3t
Hey guys.. how is everyone doing? Miss you guys tones!! Sorry I've been so absent as of late. Just attending to some other things at the moment. Prin... how you doing? How's Forza2? I'm gonna be coming over and starting my own save file and playing the whole thing through Jenn, how's the car search going? And the cats! I miss your cats.. all your cats!! Mamma Jenn, how's the baby doing? If you need anything, no matter how invisible I may seem, do not hesitate to call on me Gennie, how's the rear bumper situation? If you still haven't gotten your JDM let me know. I've gone through Driveline, those guys were fast, accurate and very well priced! Mike, how's the little one doing? Hope everything is going ok with you man. Ben, does your car still smell all nice and fancy on the outside? ... Hope to see you guys again soon. Gennie, if you set up a meet again I'll definitely make it!!! Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you guys soon
Hey Stranger! The car search is going. I want to go test drive a couple other things soon! I'm not saying what they are tho...
My car now is slowly killing me, lol, it failed emissions twice, and has a dangerously high level of carbon monoxide coming out of it, and i'm now convinced thats why i feel so crappy all the time. Driving to work and home everyday is poisoning me! I can either get it fixed or find another car quickly to last me until i buy a NEW one... we'll see tho! Hope things r getting better for you and ur friend! maybe we will see you soon!
Old Oct 26, 2007, 08:23 AM

if you are interested. haha

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1372687
Old Oct 26, 2007, 06:08 PM

lol ^ uhhhhh gl with the sale..
Old Oct 27, 2007, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by jonjon0517
lol ^ uhhhhh gl with the sale..
Not my car.
Old Oct 27, 2007, 10:13 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lords3t
Hey 3 Def long time no chat... My JDM rear is actually ordered along with a few other things and should be here this week I hope Thanks though~ The babies are good.... Tito is actually in the 2008 puppy calendar!! I was so excited... he's April 5th And I just receive my book today that has a picture of my cats in it which is also exciting... lol Damien and Kiki aren't famous but they're all doing well. Kaiya is still fat and happy lol Thanks for asking... hope all is well with you
Old Oct 27, 2007, 10:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoAngel429625
Hey 3 Def long time no chat... My JDM rear is actually ordered along with a few other things and should be here this week I hope Thanks though~ The babies are good.... Tito is actually in the 2008 puppy calendar!! I was so excited... he's April 5th And I just receive my book today that has a picture of my cats in it which is also exciting... lol Damien and Kiki aren't famous but they're all doing well. Kaiya is still fat and happy lol Thanks for asking... hope all is well with you
Awesome! definitely give your cats a big hug for me! I miss them. And hopefully you're not just keeping them locked up in the room downstairs. As awesome as it may be set up, felines are free spirited. Trust me.. I know this Can't wait to see you guys at the next meet. It's been so long. Could very well be the last before the serious cold strikes, so like I voted on the meet thread, I don't particularly care which day of the week it is... Baring certain circumstances possibly getting suddenly worse on my side of things, I'll definitely make it
Old Nov 5, 2007, 04:16 PM

Hey everyone!

We got the car back, woo hoo! I finally got my turn for a ride last night...it was way too much fun...I got a case of the "car giggles".

We find out on 11/12 whether we're having a boy or a girl and I'm starting to get excited!

Have a great day everyone~

Jenn
Old Nov 6, 2007, 05:59 PM
Evolving Member

^ I already know
Old Nov 6, 2007, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OT's kinda slow these days huh?

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™