Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2007, 06:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Btw, I'm still at work. Today officially sucks.
Old Nov 22, 2007, 06:54 PM

damn dude. And I thought I had it bad having to go in tomorrow... bleh. Happy thanksgiving all
Old Nov 24, 2007, 07:44 AM

If I didn't pull 16 hours on thursday, I would have gone in yesterday as well. but since that would have been only 8 hours away from work in the a 24 hour period I decided to take the day off.
Old Nov 26, 2007, 05:47 PM

Droppin' in to say hi!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? We did a lot of nothing, ate some steak and rearranged the house. Tons of fun

What's everyones plans for Saturday? We're thinking of a get together...plans anyone?

JennGLI
Old Nov 27, 2007, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by JennGLI
Droppin' in to say hi!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? We did a lot of nothing, ate some steak and rearranged the house. Tons of fun

What's everyones plans for Saturday? We're thinking of a get together...plans anyone?

JennGLI
Well, my T-day sucked. I have had several leftover meals at various friend's houses though so it's not too bad.
Old Nov 27, 2007, 06:05 AM

TOYS FOR TOTS! 12/1 Saturday! Buy toys, or even just a toy and bring it by!
Old Nov 27, 2007, 08:01 AM

by where?
Old Nov 27, 2007, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by kaioshin
by where?
probably the house, i'd assume? but then again, i live there and still don't know whats going on LOL
Old Nov 27, 2007, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by rivalaC
probably the house, i'd assume? but then again, i live there and still don't know whats going on LOL
You == useless.
Old Nov 27, 2007, 09:58 AM

LOL, I'm not sure where the Toys for Tots thing is either...I think it's on DCEvoClub forum not this one...

Anyway, how about mid afternoon (2-3ish) into evening games and what not and maybe dinner?

I was thinking maybe a beef roast and/or maybe lasagna depending on who shows....OR does anyone else have any suggestions?
Old Nov 27, 2007, 10:12 AM

How about deep fried turkey, mashed potatoes, collard greens, baked macaroni and cheese?
Old Nov 27, 2007, 10:19 AM

Rip from DCevo:

Toys For Tots Meet/RRT Open House - 12/1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRT will host its annual Open House enthusiast gathering in conjunction with a "benefit meet" for the Toys For Tots organization at noon on Saturday 12/1/07 at 23700 Overland Drive, Dulles, VA 20166.

As some of you may remember from last year's TFT meet at Nottoway Park, owners, drivers and fans of all makes and models are invited to line the street out front and check out each other's rides, track cars, full-on race cars, exotics and fine examples of classic models. Attendees are asked to bring a new-in-package toy suitable for children, to be donated to Toys For Tots, though it is not required. The turnout last year was impressive (100+ cars), and we were happy to fill up an entire conference room at Caldwell Banker (local collector for TFT) with toys for underpriveleged kids.

Tech presentations/demos about common BMW service issues will take place in the shop and showroom, with special emphasis on suspension tuning for all types of cars. Several of RRT's racecar projects will be on display in the lot out front for all to poke around in. If you've ever wondered about data acquisition setups, aftermarket ECU/EMS, trick suspension bits or other performance technology - here is your opportunity to see how it all works.

RRT is located at 23700 Overland Drive, Dulles, VA 20166. Feel free to call the shop at 703-661-4222 if you have any questions or need more info, or email us at info@roadracetech.com

This is a great opportunity for enthusiasts go get together, check out each other's rides, make contacts, learn new things, etc. all while helping out a great cause. I sincerely hope to see you all there!

(Like last year's events - we appreciate respectful and mature behavior on behalf of attendees )
Old Nov 27, 2007, 03:46 PM

LOL okay, so I can safely say I have absolutely no interest in driving to Dulles on Saturday morning if we're having peeps out on Saturday evening...I'll be makin' tasty NOT THANKSGIVING dinner items..which the menu is still under construction so suggestions that aren't THANKSGIVING items (PRIN) are most welcome LMAO!!!
Old Nov 28, 2007, 04:04 AM

what? Can you blame me? I missed out this year.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 04:10 AM
Evolving Member

I won't be able to make this one. I'm leaving this weekend to go visit my favorite car detailer out in Arizona. Sorry Jenn.

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™