Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2007, 04:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I never understood that tiger commercial..... good find though

Prin- My phone works now... lol Sorry about the other night. Good god that was annoying. By the time I got peoples messages I forgot what we were talking about!
Old Dec 27, 2007, 08:26 PM
Evolving Member

^ What? your phone was giving you trouble? NO WAAY!!!! lol... I think the phone manufacturers need to create a new type of warranty plan... The G-Proof plan I've seen you text.. I think it's just that technology is not good enough to keep up with you
Old Dec 28, 2007, 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by EvoAngel429625
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I never understood that tiger commercial..... good find though

Prin- My phone works now... lol Sorry about the other night. Good god that was annoying. By the time I got peoples messages I forgot what we were talking about!
No worries. How was the fam? Did you save me any korean food????
Old Dec 28, 2007, 10:06 AM
Evolving Member

LOL There is no G-Proof plan...... and sadly I'm better at texting now.... lol I can now successfully text without looking.... and can do it really without thinking lol Now If only I could read texts without looking I'd be good Yes I'm a loser lol

The family was good... I thought we were going to Dans house or my aunts but we ended up going to my moms cousins house...... Dans dads sisters daughters house lol I destroyed these kids in GH3.... lol Last time I played was at your house or Jens house.... Guess I'm just a natural... lol Yes again... I'm a loser... lol
Old Dec 30, 2007, 08:07 AM

An Amazing Bet!

So, P's boss's wife, Ang, works with this guy. He made a $1000 bet back in July that the Patriots would have a perfect season. The odds were 1 million to 1. He's now worth 100million.

Can you just imagine? Think he'll be at work on Monday? Everything in life is about luck, isn't it?

Wishing everyone an amazingly lucky 2008!

Jenn
Old Dec 31, 2007, 05:26 AM

Wow, I wonder if the post-season was included in the fine-print of that bet though :P

Happy New Year to everyone
Old Jan 2, 2008, 08:05 AM

Just regular season games, amazing isn't it? He actually just started telling people about the bet about 2 games ago...I think he finally told his wife at the end of November! It's a great story I think.

How was everyones new year? Mine sucks, I've got shingles and they hurt like hell but I'm off until Monday which is nice but really, it's for everyone else's safety, if someone ticked me off I may end up taking a swing LOL
Old Jan 2, 2008, 08:24 AM

Better to get that kinda thing out of the way in the beginning of the year I suppose. Sorry to hear, though. So far so good, getting a bit cold for me, but my car loves it of course. Got my wing back from Re:vision, they did an EXCELLENT job re-clearing it. I'll get around to taking pics once it warms up :P
Old Jan 2, 2008, 10:43 AM

I think Gennie took that how many 5 year olds website a little too seriously.

Jenn, you never replied to my IM.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 05:47 AM

I saw the wing Pheral, it does look great! P* decided parking between you and the column was probably the safest spot in the garage the other night, LOL, sorry if you had a layer of filth from the exhaust
Old Jan 3, 2008, 06:47 PM

Haha. (More)Evo exhaust is always welcome on my car. I noticed the other evo owner in the garage parked on the other side of Perry. We have some nice evo representation in the garage

Yeah, I love the way the wing looks. The only problem now is that if I get any more CF pieces, I'll have to get them to make it match!
Old Jan 4, 2008, 05:38 AM

I have to say, driving through the garage there is a bit like a car show some days, LOL, except that one dust covered car, I don't think there are very many pieces of crap in there. Clearly the covered and secure parking is a HUGE draw for that place and all the people with nice cars.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 10:34 AM

Yeah, I think that Eric is getting a bit jealous as there are no other S2000s around. Usually it is the complete opposite and I never see evos wherever we go.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 03:41 PM

Grats Gennie on your shot making the calendar. They squeezed a second january into 2008 for ya
Old Jan 7, 2008, 04:07 PM

I might be posting, just to post because I'm sick of this page

How is everyone today?

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™