Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2007, 03:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lords3t
sumimasen... 'jidosha ayesteru' ga wakarimasen kedo...ore no nihongo wa tyotto demo wa, boku wa dai benkyo desu ;-)

Man I seriously envy you for the 2 years spent there. There is nothing I'd like more than spending a few years working for a high grade IT company by day, and racing togue battles by night.
My nihongo is very limited. I was up north in Aomori prefecture and miss going to the drift/drag action in Hachinohe and the HKS drag meeting in Sendai.

How about a trip to the Tokyo Auto Salon first week of Jan? that would be the perfect vacation!
Old Jun 17, 2007, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cngsevo8
Maybe women too but I wouldn't know about that... lol
As if you didn't know you'd get a comment out of me on this one...I needn't say more!
Old Jun 17, 2007, 06:38 PM

Wow... Busy weekend?

Dim Sum was excellent btw.
Old Jun 17, 2007, 06:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dee_yamaha
My nihongo is very limited. I was up north in Aomori prefecture and miss going to the drift/drag action in Hachinohe and the HKS drag meeting in Sendai.

How about a trip to the Tokyo Auto Salon first week of Jan? that would be the perfect vacation!
Set up a group trip if you want man and I'm so ****ing there it isn't even funny! I'll be the formal translater. Well at least untill the Yakuza finally recruite me, hook me up with the Oujo - then I'm droppin you guys like a bad habbit. Well... maybe I'll at least see you off to the airport ;-p
Old Jun 18, 2007, 05:23 AM
Evolving Member

^^ Wow I am so confused. So lords, are you Japanese? I didn't understand any of what you all were typing. I am of the minority I guess. I am Swedish.

caelin~
Old Jun 18, 2007, 05:53 AM
Evolving Member

No, I'm not Japanese. I'm actually of Egyptian decent. But I am very much into Japanese culture, especially with cars and business models. I've been studying the language for a couple years. There are a lot of things that come out of Japan that I really like actually. I've been fascinated with their ancient culture as well and needless to say, the beauty of the laydayzzzz -- KAWAIIIIIII DESUUU!
Old Jun 18, 2007, 05:53 AM
Evolving Member

Alright an off topic just for the Mid atlantic! Nice to see so many MD people on here. I went auto-x this weekend at Ripken Stadium and was further reminded that I need better tires and suspension.
Then I bought and assembled an eliptical trainer for my fiance.

BTW I am half Japanese half white. I own a honda, mitsu, and love Initial D and Best Motoring. Guess it's the Japanese in me
Old Jun 18, 2007, 05:56 AM
Evolving Member

I also saw the thread about the upcoming meet up in White Marsh. I don't think I have met any of you all before but I might try to make it if I'm not busy. Also have a friend with a IX MR that lives up there that might want to come as well.
It's always nice to meet more fellow Evo owners.
Old Jun 18, 2007, 06:02 AM

ahh egyptian, ahlan bik !!

anyone doing anything today ? i am going to try to head into Annapolis get the Evo window's tinted, maybe swing by AEX since i have never been over there.
Old Jun 18, 2007, 06:16 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Eyre

anyone doing anything today ? i am going to try to head into Annapolis get the Evo window's tinted, maybe swing by AEX since i have never been over there.
Ahln wa sehlen. You Egyptian too or just study the language?
Old Jun 18, 2007, 06:23 AM
Evolving Member

what's with the name then

btw, for those who may still be wondering where my nick name - S3t - came from....

Or something like that anyway. Personally, I still firmly believe that the spirit of Set was more feline than anything else.
Old Jun 18, 2007, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by bwesley82
I also saw the thread about the upcoming meet up in White Marsh. I don't think I have met any of you all before but I might try to make it if I'm not busy. Also have a friend with a IX MR that lives up there that might want to come as well.
It's always nice to meet more fellow Evo owners.

Please goto the thread and sign up..... lol That'll be awesome and greatly appreciated
Old Jun 18, 2007, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Eyre

I live very close to Annapolis... we all def gotta meet up next time we're in town. Adam is the man to talk to at AEX..... if you go.... tell him Gennie with the Silver Evo said hi and while you're right there.... you can goto the Mitsu dealer right next door and please detail my car for me... LOL It is in DESPERATE need... it's in the back parking lot.... thanks in advance.. LOL j/k

~Gennie
Old Jun 18, 2007, 07:20 AM

It's official..... I'm old 23 Today..... beginning of the end.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That means next year I will no longer be considered "early twenties".... I'll be MID 20's... my god.... we'll have to have Evo meets at the retirement home soon... lol Ok I'm gonna stop now...
Old Jun 18, 2007, 07:41 AM

happy bday sis. Just think you might be getting a discount on your insurance.
your gonna need it with two evos.

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Forum Off Topic Thread™