Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

cop leat me off for going 19mph over!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2007, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha maybe the cop was into men...
Old Jul 10, 2007, 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

the cop in ocean city was just a dick overall. and for the record i really never speed. In Ocean city i wasnt doing anything gay or anything. i saw the cop the whole time i was driving. he was like 2-3 cars behind me and pulled me over for speeding when he was driving at the the same speed. he followed me for like 3 blocks then decided to pull mme over. I was in a bad mood and i was on my way home from the ocean when i got pulled over.

the cop who pulled me over for doion 19 over was just a chill dude. i think he just pulled me over because it was 2:30 am and he was just checking that i wasnt drinking and driving.
Old Jul 10, 2007, 05:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Kevin Knight
...he was like 2-3 cars behind me and pulled me over for speeding when he was driving at the the same speed. he followed me for like 3 blocks then decided to pull mme over. ...
That's called pacing. That's what the cops do to determine your speed without having to use a radar. It's a normal and common police tactic.
Old Jul 10, 2007, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

ihe gave me a warning and was just so AMAZING. i wish cops were all like that. i was sober and had nothing to drink and he was inpressed. he told me if iwent 1 mph higher it would of been 20mph over and he would of had to give me the ticket. overall it was a kool experince.
Did you make sweet love to him or something?

Cabo
Old Jul 10, 2007, 06:45 PM
Evolved Member

for the record i really never speed.
OK, I'm confused. Which record are we going by again? The one where you say you were speeding, or the one where you say you "never" speed"?

In Ocean city i wasnt doing anything gay or anything.
Whew! For a second there I thought I was going to have to cancel my vacation. Thanks for letting me know.

i saw the cop the whole time i was driving. he was like 2-3 cars behind me and pulled me over for speeding when he was driving at the the same speed. he followed me for like 3 blocks then decided to pull mme over. I was in a bad mood and i was on my way home from the ocean when i got pulled over.
What what?

Cabo
Old Jul 10, 2007, 07:09 PM

the cop in ocean city was just a dick overall. and for the record i really never speed. In Ocean city i wasnt doing anything gay or anything. i saw the cop the whole time i was driving. he was like 2-3 cars behind me and pulled me over for speeding when he was driving at the the same speed. he followed me for like 3 blocks then decided to pull mme over. I was in a bad mood and i was on my way home from the ocean when i got pulled over.

the cop who pulled me over for doion 19 over was just a chill dude. i think he just pulled me over because it was 2:30 am and he was just checking that i wasnt drinking and driving.
I would have just slowed down if I saw the cop...maybe that's just me
Old Jul 10, 2007, 07:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Cabo
OK, I'm confused. Which record are we going by again? The one where you say you were speeding, or the one where you say you "never" speed"?

Whew! For a second there I thought I was going to have to cancel my vacation. Thanks for letting me know.

What what?

Cabo
ok some of the suff I said made no sense what so ever! im sry
Old Jul 10, 2007, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JennGLI
I would have just slowed down if I saw the cop...maybe that's just me

he was doin the same speed and he was in front of me then i passed him when he got stuck behind a car i traffic. then after like 4 blocks he pulled me over. i left a light at a decent speed and was shifting in boost makithe bov go off. i think it got his attention and he thought i was flying i guess. the cop was a 50-60 year old man and was a big fat retard. The second i saw his lights i was thinking "are you serious"
Old Jul 10, 2007, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

im not a huge fan of cops either. if i was giving a ticket because i was speeding then i wouldnt complain cause its my damn fault. y would u call a cop an a hole if u were speeding and hes just doing his job? clearly u were at fault. now if the cop gave u a ticket for a spoiler or some stuff like that, then hell be an ahole.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 12:41 PM
Evolving Member

Keep speeding and bringing attention to our cars. Awesome!!
Old Jul 11, 2007, 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

You think thats crazy! I would have gotten a warning for 41 over if I didn't try to trick him and jump off the next exit. I had no points and ended up getting 8 because the 4 I got rid of came back. NJ state troopers are much nicer than Local guys, they are all preety young. Now I have 10 points due to a california roll and I have to drive the speed limit everywhere.

talk about regrets
Old Jul 11, 2007, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

Holy crap. I hope you turn your boost down for DD
Old Jul 11, 2007, 01:50 PM
Evolving Member

you lucked out on that one bro. Myself Im 35 and I just got my first speeding ticket ever and the funny thing is it was in my work truck going 49 in a 45 lol.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 01:53 PM
Evolving Member

The judge probably will help you out on that one. 4 mph over? That is retarted to get a ticket for. I would have to guess 90% of drivers go 5 mph over any time they drive their cars.
Old Jul 20, 2007, 11:33 AM

Speeding

Dude i got you beat on cop stories.I got my IX in December but never really get to drive it. On March 4th comming home from Wisp on I-70 I got into it with my buddy in his turbo prelude. I passed him at about 150 and won the race. About 3 minutes later as i was busting on my buddy we see an un-marked comming up fast. The State trooper got behind us to pull us over. I pulled over cause i was in the right lane but my buddy kept going. I thought for sure i was going to jail but the cop didn't even run my tag or my liscense. He saw i had a CDL liscense and just busted my ***** for like five minutes. He thanked me for stopping and said he was about to give up. He told me he was 50 yards behind us when we took off and he punched it and couldn't keep up. He was driving an interceptor supercharged crown vic. I have been pulled over easily 30 times in my life of driving and I'm 32 I got one ticket and went to court and didn't even pay court costs. If I have any advice for you it's this...Yes Sir, No sir, sorry that i was stupid and made you pull me over. I'm an idiot. Thank you for your service. Be safe out there. Cops love to hear this stuff. My best friendis a cop and lets people go all the time if they treat him with respect. Look they don't pull us over for the sake of doing so. It's their job, so treat them good and they will do the same to you! Be safer!