Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Where is the best dealership to get waranty work done at in the baltimore area????

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2007, 01:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shacochis06
It wasnt towed on a dolley and the sti didnt go to jerrys it went to an impound lot so it definitly wasnt my car and at the time my advans were still good i had those tires for another like 3000 miles before the went bald
I know that the cars went to the impound lot, Now I know its your car because the Officer that got you was one of my friends. I met up with this officer one day and he told me "I just impounded a car that looks alot like yours, except its black" He caught me up on what happend that day and being this is a public forum I wont go into detail and put all your business out there but lets just say I know what happend.

Now the funny thing is I went to Jerrys a couple days later and what do I see, Your car up in the air and the tranny and T-case pulled out. I talked to a tech and he explained to me what they saw and what you were saying and how your story did not add up. They knew you were full of $hit but they still tried to help you, Jerrys mitsu doesn't care if its warrenty or not Jerrys mitsu is still getting paid to do it either way, Its a win win situation for them. SO why would they have a vendetta against you... Because you lied to them!

I was not stating that the STi went to Jerrys, I know the STi went to the impound lot.

Last edited by Jewish Santa; Aug 13, 2007 at 01:20 PM.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 01:34 PM
Evolving Member

It wasnt towed on a dolley and the sti didnt go to jerrys it went to an impound lot so it definitly wasnt my car and at the time my advans were still good i had those tires for another like 3000 miles before the went bald
If it wasn't towed on a dolley then what was it towed on? If two wheels are on the ground it being towed on a dolley even if its behind a roll-back
Old Aug 13, 2007, 01:50 PM
Evolving Member

If you come to the meet in white marsh, you might want to be careful because the police will be there monitering the event, I know you and the police don't have the best relationship...
Old Aug 13, 2007, 02:09 PM
Account Disabled

OFFICER...u dont no nething bout that situation i never took the car up to jerrys i never even talked to ne1 up there bout my car so wtf r u talkin bout that i lied to them....ur crazy dog it dont matter to me neway ill pay watever to get it fixed neway thats not a problem ... the problem is how the damaged occured and i didnt cause it.. so go to ur officers and get ur facts straight again and to jerry cos i never even saw my car for 2 months i never went to jerrys or nething they fixed i paid it and that was it OFFICER...ur crazy sir lied to the dealership haha like it matters neway
Old Aug 13, 2007, 02:49 PM
Evolving Member

dont go to jerrys in parkville i had to replace my transfer case cos sum stupid *** tow truck driver towed my car wrong ( put the sti on the bed of the truck and towed mine from behind) 3000 in damages and it took them 2 and half months jus to do it and on top of that insurance n warranty didnt cover it cos they have a computer that hooks up to ur car and it tells them how u drive ur car n som punk worker there tells my insurance that ive been doin 6k launchs wen ive only lauched my car twice. Thanks jerrys
OFFICER...u dont no nething bout that situation i never took the car up to jerrys i never even talked to ne1 up there bout my car so wtf r u talkin bout that i lied to them....ur crazy dog it dont matter to me neway ill pay watever to get it fixed neway thats not a problem ... the problem is how the damaged occured and i didnt cause it.. so go to ur officers and get ur facts straight again and to jerry cos i never even saw my car for 2 months i never went to jerrys or nething they fixed i paid it and that was it OFFICER...ur crazy sir lied to the dealership haha like it matters neway
^Never went to Jerrys huh?

Last edited by Jewish Santa; Aug 13, 2007 at 02:57 PM.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 02:58 PM
Evolved Member

ok ummm so where is the best place to get waranty work at around here????????
Old Aug 13, 2007, 03:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evoluvin
Definitely Jerry's... or definitely NOT Jerry's...
Old Aug 13, 2007, 03:20 PM

This thread...

LOL!
Old Aug 13, 2007, 04:06 PM
Evolving Member

^

Sorry about that...

Back on topic!
Old Aug 13, 2007, 05:07 PM

Nah, its all good and very entertaining
Old Aug 13, 2007, 05:49 PM
Evolving Member

I try
Old Aug 13, 2007, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evoluvin
??????? lol
Old Aug 20, 2007, 08:50 AM
Evolving Member

what happen to kingsville? i went there last yr. and had great service. My ac is totally broke. I would like to get this fiwed with no questions asked about my mods. hahah yeah right, worth a shot thou.
Old Aug 20, 2007, 01:49 PM

Kingsville, rather "Castle Mitsubishi" either lost or gave up its dealership relationship with Mitsubishi. Now its called "Castle Motorsports", essentially a used car lot.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 02:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i used to like jerry's but they have really pissed me off. they have been lying to me the last couple times i've been in there. when i first had the car i would always bring it in for oil changes...now i just do them myself.

i have a little over 37k on my lancer and i figured i take it in for the 37500 service check (basically an oil change). when i called to schedule it, i was told it would be covered. so i go in thinking it was free and after they're done they hand me the bill. if i woulda known it was not free, i wouldnt have taken it in. the other guy wasnt there and i plan on getting my money back. i've lost pretty much all respect for dealerships in general...they suck