Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Where is the best dealership to get waranty work done at in the baltimore area????

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2007, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where is the best dealership to get waranty work done at in the baltimore area????

Well i was just wondering where the best dealership is to get waranty work done at b/c my transfercase is leaking a bit and my spoiler is fading i have the extended waranty on the car and the car is an 03.... and i was looking to hopefully get the transfercase replaced and the spoiler also...
Thanks
Anthony
Old Jul 19, 2007, 02:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts
Although you're not in Frederick, please do NOT use Renn Kirby here in Frederick. They don't know what the hell they are doing.

I used Younger Mitsubishi in Hagerstown...they honored my warrenty for my wing even though it was up by a month. They got a new district rep that is trying to repair the tarnished repuation that the previous district rep gave them.

So if you want, call them and ask for Josh.
Old Jul 19, 2007, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry to say but when Bill Adams is our Rep for this area your chances of getting anything done under warrenty is right out the window.

Bill Adams is a @$$hole!!!
Old Jul 20, 2007, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

ok thanks guys anywhere else i should know of
Old Jul 21, 2007, 08:10 AM
Evolving Member

Jerrys mitsu is pretty good, Jeff will do everything to help you. It the reps (Bill Adams) that suck!
Old Jul 21, 2007, 11:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jewish Santa
Sorry to say but when Bill Adams is our Rep for this area your chances of getting anything done under warrenty is right out the window.

When you say "when Bill Adams is our Rep" are you stating that the Rep for the district rotates on a schedule? That's what the wording implies. If that's the case, then I'll wait it out before I head in for warranty work.

Anyone know if the Hagerstown guy is the same Rep? I really have no interest in having to scrap over warranty nonsense.
Old Jul 21, 2007, 12:14 PM
Evolving Member

Bill Adams is the rep for this area and has been for a while now, I don't see this asshat going away anytime soon. I'm pretty sure Bill Adams is the rep for the Delmarva area (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia).

PM Evolved8 he will know...
Old Jul 21, 2007, 05:07 PM
Evolved Member

yea he has 8 stores mostly around the baltimore area non north of jerrys in towson
Old Aug 12, 2007, 07:24 PM
Account Disabled

dont go to jerrys in parkville i had to replace my transfer case cos sum stupid *** tow truck driver towed my car wrong ( put the sti on the bed of the truck and towed mine from behind) 3000 in damages and it took them 2 and half months jus to do it and on top of that insurance n warranty didnt cover it cos they have a computer that hooks up to ur car and it tells them how u drive ur car n som punk worker there tells my insurance that ive been doin 6k launchs wen ive only lauched my car twice. Thanks jerrys
Old Aug 12, 2007, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

Ourisman Mitsubishi in Marlow Heights on 4404 Branch Ave. # is: (301) 423-4400

Mach V bought their cars from their i think...
Old Aug 13, 2007, 03:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Shacochis06
dont go to jerrys in parkville i had to replace my transfer case cos sum stupid *** tow truck driver towed my car wrong ( put the sti on the bed of the truck and towed mine from behind) 3000 in damages and it took them 2 and half months jus to do it and on top of that insurance n warranty didnt cover it cos they have a computer that hooks up to ur car and it tells them how u drive ur car n som punk worker there tells my insurance that ive been doin 6k launchs wen ive only lauched my car twice. Thanks jerrys
You drive a black SE? I saw your car and dude you were launching the $hit out of it, Advans will last 10,000 miles under normal driving conditions, Your Advans were bald as hell at 5,000 miles, My advans lasted me about 15,000 miles, I'm telling you now don't lie because other members and I on here will out you in a heartbeat...

Care to go into detail why an STi and your Evo were getting towed? (this is funny)

(Insert sarcasm) Yup some punk at Jerrys Mitsu is just out to get you. To be serious though you need to realize those guys know what they are doing and they know what they are looking for. Unlike most Mitsu dealers, Jerrys actually knows what they are doing.

Last edited by Jewish Santa; Aug 13, 2007 at 08:57 AM.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 11:14 AM
Account Disabled

You drive a black SE? I saw your car and dude you were launching the $hit out of it, Advans will last 10,000 miles under normal driving conditions, Your Advans were bald as hell at 5,000 miles, My advans lasted me about 15,000 miles, I'm telling you now don't lie because other members and I on here will out you in a heartbeat...

Care to go into detail why an STi and your Evo were getting towed? (this is funny)

(Insert sarcasm) Yup some punk at Jerrys Mitsu is just out to get you. To be serious though you need to realize those guys know what they are doing and they know what they are looking for. Unlike most Mitsu dealers, Jerrys actually knows what they are doing.
man uve never seen my car n i never launched my car at all...im not a dumbass like that i dont go around launchin my car....only time i did it was wen i raced that sti n killed em....so i think u got me mixed up wit sum1 else
Old Aug 13, 2007, 12:37 PM
Evolving Member

I must be thinking of another Black SE with blad advans, broken t-case, that was supposedly towed on a dolley, along with an STi and fixed at Jerry's... Right?

You can't stop lying can you? You just said "I've never launched my car" and here you are saying IN THE SAME POST "I've only launched my car once" and if you look up a couple of posts you said "I've launched it once or twice" You really need to get your story striaght.

Last edited by Jewish Santa; Aug 13, 2007 at 01:02 PM.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 12:46 PM
Account Disabled

I must be thini king of another Black SE with blad advans, broken t-case, that was supposedly towed on a dolley, along with an STi and fixed at Jerry's... Right?
It wasnt towed on a dolley and the sti didnt go to jerrys it went to an impound lot so it definitly wasnt my car and at the time my advans were still good i had those tires for another like 3000 miles before the went bald
Old Aug 13, 2007, 12:53 PM
Evolving Member

If you don't mind a drive .....try York (pa) Mitsubishi..ask for Derek