Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Attn. anyone in Harford county w/ a Red Evo 8

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2007, 10:43 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attn. anyone in Harford county w/ a Red Evo 8

I have been informed that a gentleman (I use this term losely) in the Harford county area has been harassing individuals with Evos and other nice cars. I mean harassing by following them trying to get them to race and popping your blow of valve at these nice people.

If you are on here I will tell you that you don't intimidate anyone and you make yourself look like an ASSHAT, You need to stop because you are going to hurt yourself or hurt others. My buddies and I are not looking forward to handling an accident YOU CAUSED, I have made phone calls to my buddies in law enforcement in the Bel Air, Aberdeen, Fallston, and Edgewood area to be on the look out for YOU! I also have been told that you have been doing this for awhile now. You really need to grow up, take that blow-off valve off your car and do everyone a favor and sell your Evo.

I would tell you to mod it the right way but I know you CAN NOT handle the power of these cars. You are making yourself look like a tool, I bet you are the type of kid who rubs one out to fast and the furious don't you? You are also making the rest of the Evo owners in the area look bad as well, I take offense to this because when that happends other law enforcement officers will start to look for our car and harass us because you get a massive hard on for a blow off valve. If this is the case go buy a SRT-4 neon.

Kurt please sticky this!!!
Old Jul 25, 2007, 11:11 AM

Yikes. Someone is on notice.
Old Jul 25, 2007, 11:16 AM

werd

"Red Evo Guy" please settle your hard on for the *psssh* valve. You look like a fool and lots of people are talking about you around Bel Air. You are a running joke amongst the Subaru Club and then some. LOL we are totally gonna get t-shirts made up making fun of you...
Old Jul 25, 2007, 11:20 AM

is it bad that i'm laughing my *** off?
Old Jul 25, 2007, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ok, guys i'm sorry...i'll stop
Old Jul 25, 2007, 12:39 PM
Evolving Member

wow, i've read quite a few complaints/mockery posts regarding this guy, but I didn't realize it was annoying people to this extent. Hope he gets the point and at the least chills with it a bit. It's pretty bad when you get yourself hated out of the Evo community. These guys are some of the most open minded, easy going people I've ever met!
Old Jul 25, 2007, 12:45 PM
Evolving Member

Its not just a few comments were made on here, I made a few phone calls to a couple of my friends up here in Harford county and there has been a call or two on this guy, from reckless driving and street racing. From what I was told by a friend is this guy is known by Law enforcement in my area and they want to have a "chat" with him.

I want to find him and get his tag number and as a law enforcement officer I want to have a chat with him...
Old Jul 25, 2007, 02:47 PM
Evolved Member

damn i am laughing histerically..... jewish santa you tell him!!!! ooo and everyone keep a lookout in forsale forums for a RR evo in maryland... lol
Old Jul 25, 2007, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts
Well i'm glad someone has the nuggets to stand up and actually say someone drives like an idiot. Most people laugh it off and think its a joke...but wait til someone you care about is killed in an accident, then see what you think.

kudos to you for making this subject known
Old Jul 25, 2007, 03:53 PM
Evolving Member

yes this kid is a tool and tries to race everyone and the worst he has stalked me acouple of times where I just shrug it off b.c it's an EVO but it's getting bad now, that I'm not the only one he stalks......... also evil4g63 has a red evo 8 but it's def. NOT him lol
Old Jul 25, 2007, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I haven't seen this guy yet, but I will be on the look out.

Anything done to his car that would make it different from another Evo just by looking at it?
Old Jul 25, 2007, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Show286
yes this kid is a tool and tries to race everyone and the worst he has stalked me acouple of times where I just shrug it off b.c it's an EVO but it's getting bad now, that I'm not the only one he stalks......... also evil4g63 has a red evo 8 but it's def. NOT him lol

Yeah, I didn't think it was evil4g63. I think I've met him at Agile and he seemed like a far more mature guy than BOV kiddo acts in traffic.

joe
Old Jul 26, 2007, 09:38 AM

Children shouldn't drive Evos
Old Jul 26, 2007, 11:16 AM
Evolving Member

just want to thank show286 and seeing stars for clearing my name lol cause its def not me, i drive a red evo so i dont need to draw more attn to myself plus my car isnt even fast since its running like dog **** so i wouldnt try to race anyone in the first place even if it was running good and the stalking thing, thats just wierd. i have seen one other red evo and it drove right my my apt. and he had a blue wrx behind him and he did the stupid bov thing so i have seen him. just so everyone on here know, i have black painted stock evo 8 rims and the other red one ive seen has the regular silver unpainted wheels so plz dont think that im the a**hole around here. and jewish santa plz inform any police of that detail cause i really dont want any law enforcement trouble. god now im all paranoid that im gonna get harrased ITS NOT ME!! lol. i heard from a fellow srt buddy that he raced this yellow volvo right down 22 by the wawa. wow what b**ls to race a volvo lol ok im done venting
Old Jul 26, 2007, 12:07 PM
Evolving Member

You have nothing to worry about, Considering I now know you have black rims. I told my friends that if they do come across a Red evo where the owners name is Anthony, That is one of my friends.

Last edited by Jewish Santa; Jul 26, 2007 at 12:26 PM.