Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Would anybody be interested in an Annapolis meet this Wed 4/16?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2008, 12:41 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Isecond the Waugh Chapel meet... I'll be there tonight
Old Apr 17, 2008, 06:56 PM

I was down there last night with my evo and I raced two wrxs with mods going home. They wanted to race me. So I had to put it on them. Funny thing is there cars have mods and my evo is all stock. Plus I had two other people in my car with me. This evo suprises me everyday. lol.

My question is why does everyone want to race me. From Gtis, SRT4s, Wrxs, Mustangs. I have not lost yet. lol.
Old Apr 18, 2008, 04:11 AM
Evolving Member

I didn't know that Capital raceway would be open that late. That's pretty cool. yeah you're gonna keep getting run on by all kinds of sports cars. The Evo is a great machine... have fun and keep it safe.
Old Apr 18, 2008, 08:28 AM

Waugh Chapel is up 3 North from 50, maybe 5 miles. From 32 onto 3 South its maybe 3-4 miles, and from 97 onto 3 South just add maybe 3/4 mile from the 32/3 spot.

Good open area, many parking lots, lots of food choices, etc...

I didnt make it Wednesday, but Route 3 is notorious for people driving like idiots, 3 lanes for a bit there nearing 50, 2 lanes elsewhere with many areas to zip around folks.

Just today some older guy was in a Subaru Outback 2.5 something or another (yes a freggin station wagon) with dual back exhausts driving like a complete moron up 3 to 97 then onto 100. I was laughing so hard at him I could barely drive... Nothing done to the car at all, that you could tell, and this big honkin' exhausts on it. Sigh.

Edit: I looked it up, it was a Subaru Outback 2.5 XT Limited (243hp turbocharged wagon, heh)

Last edited by Eyre; Apr 18, 2008 at 08:35 AM.