Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Would anybody be interested in an Annapolis meet this Wed 4/16?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2008, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Would anybody be interested in an Annapolis meet this Wed 4/16?

Just wondering if anybody would be interested in having a meet in Annapolis this week since it'll be pretty decent out?

Not sure where we'd meet since AEX (our last meet spot) is no longer there and we had permission from them. I think we should continue meeting there until someone says otherwise. As far as I know we didn't cause any problems last years so I don't see why it would be a problem.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'll probably head up over to annapolis next weekend or so and look for new spots. and about meeting at aex, i'd personally question that if i were you just because i really don't think the guys at chris's charcoal pit liked us. lol

if anything for now, meet up top of the mall parking lot, over by nordstroms and lord&taylor - see if they wanna kick us out this year LOL

oh yea, to answer the question at hand, i'd be willing to come, as long as it's above 70° outside

Last edited by rivalaC; Apr 14, 2008 at 12:56 PM.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 01:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rivalaC
i'll probably head up over to annapolis next weekend or so and look for new spots. and about meeting at aex, i'd personally question that if i were you just because i really don't think the guys at chris's charcoal pit liked us. lol

if anything for now, meet up top of the mall parking lot, over by nordstroms and lord&taylor - see if they wanna kick us out this year LOL

oh yea, to answer the question at hand, i'd be willing to come, as long as it's above 70° outside
Yeah I really don't care where in Annapolis. lol
Old Apr 14, 2008, 01:31 PM

We need to find a Park N Ride with some places to grub/P nearby, then we don't have to worry about anyone fussing at us about anything. Since I've got all this time now, I'll take a look around too.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 01:34 PM
Evolving Member

Not that I can make it, but hope this helps you guys out in terms of spots. It's meant for the public, so no one can ***** at you guys. It's also right across the street from a WaWa, and has a 7-11 next door
Old Apr 14, 2008, 01:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lords3t
Not that I can make it, but hope this helps you guys out in terms of spots. It's meant for the public, so no one can ***** at you guys. It's also right across the street from a WaWa, and has a 7-11 next door
lol I like where your heads at! Definitely need to keep the snacks nearby haha.

I know exactly where thats at because my cousin used to live in the Harbour Place apartments right behind the WaWa.

Just because its public doesn't mean the cops won't **** with us. They broke up the Columbia meet and that was in a public park and ride spot. But I guess its better then anything esle.
Old Apr 15, 2008, 05:45 PM
Evolved Member

why dont we meet in white marsh weekly we could have the bel air and annapolis group combined and there is a park and ride and alot of places to eat??
Old Apr 15, 2008, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Silver06evo9mr
why dont we meet in white marsh weekly we could have the bel air and annapolis group combined and there is a park and ride and alot of places to eat??
A good idea, however, I know that I would not participate in a weekly White Marsh meet as it's a good hike from "the Bowie".

Personally, I like Ahmad's suggestion
Old Apr 15, 2008, 08:37 PM

not an EVO owner but i surf around on the board. the safeway parking lot near arundel mills is always a popular spot for meets. cops rarely patrol that area. friday nights, a bunch of VW heads meet there. i've been to a couple big meets in the past and never had any trouble.

panera bread, cold stone ice cream, baja fresh, and quiznos are also in that same plaza. across the street is wendy's, chick-fil-a, mcdonald's, pot belly, chipotle, and damon's.

i own a 2004 Mazda RX8. the RX8 crowd sucks and don't ever have decent meets. so i'd rather meet up with some more enthusiastic ppl.
Old Apr 16, 2008, 04:50 AM

I might be down for tonite, I know that a bunch of folks meet at Waugh Chapel parking lots too on Wednesday nites. From what I heard 6 Evos were there last week, so I might drive by there first.

havent seen ya'll in a bit, shlwnkum?
Old Apr 16, 2008, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Eyre
I might be down for tonite, I know that a bunch of folks meet at Waugh Chapel parking lots too on Wednesday nites. From what I heard 6 Evos were there last week, so I might drive by there first.

havent seen ya'll in a bit, shlwnkum?
definitely let me know about that because i'd honestly be more down for going to waugh chapel since it's right next to the house and they don't mess with you as much around there, good old pg county
Old Apr 16, 2008, 07:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Silver06evo9mr
yeah like somewhere in between...... owings mills maybe
Old Apr 16, 2008, 08:16 AM

I like Waugh Chapel too...and it's not that much further from Annapolis...just a quick ride down 50 OR 450 and make a right Plus, you all know how much I love me some Chipotle, we aren't calling Kylie the burrito baby for nothing

So what time do peeps get together in Waugh Chapel? Is it any earlier?
Old Apr 16, 2008, 10:48 AM
Evolving Member

where the heck is waugh chapel? where exactly off 50/450? address?
Old Apr 16, 2008, 11:06 AM
Evolving Member

im down for a meet........