Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.
View Poll Results: Good a best Tune in MD...
CBRD
67.16%
DTM
32.84%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

What's the best Tune Shop MD?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2008, 04:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Us too!! lol!
Old Jul 2, 2008, 05:36 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
sorry lonnie, long day, added!
Old Jul 2, 2008, 06:48 PM
DTM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Silver06evo9mr
damn i missed alot in this thread. def was a very good post joe....

this thread and vendor bashing is gunna hurt the ghey dtm BBQ. im guessing loyal cbrd people arent gunna go to that.

LMS, CBRD, and kreonic F the rest.
HAHA Very Cute. We welcome everyone regardless of their "faith". But to each their own.
Old Jul 2, 2008, 06:52 PM
DTM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by angrydego
I don't think their is a vendor on here that would stand behind their work like Chad does.
He is legit. Most of CBRD's advertising has been word of mouth from his clients.
I would safely say that 99% of the vendors on here stand behind all of their work. Including yours truly. We have about 1200 customers that could attest to that. Just like the rest of evom could attest to their favorite vendor.
Maybe tomorrow I will also start pm'ing everyone and ask them to vote for us in this poll....or I could just let it be.....
Old Jul 2, 2008, 07:15 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts
Originally Posted by DTM
I would safely say that 99% of the vendors on here stand behind all of their work. Including yours truly. We have about 1200 customers that could attest to that. Just like the rest of evom could attest to their favorite vendor.
Maybe tomorrow I will also start pm'ing everyone and ask them to vote for us in this poll....or I could just let it be.....
Your customers are just smart enough to know that you aren't located in MD

I kind of like the thread title. Maybe you should rename the shop to "Nick's Tune Shop." Has a nice welcoming ring to it. A nice woven Welcome mat, a wreath on the door, the aroma of fresh cookies baking...
Old Jul 2, 2008, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVO8LTW
Your customers are just smart enough to know that you aren't located in MD

I kind of like the thread title. Maybe you should rename the shop to "Nick's Tune Shop." Has a nice welcoming ring to it. A nice woven Welcome mat, a wreath on the door, the aroma of fresh cookies baking...
A shiv under the cot for those late night callers wanting a little piece () while they're behind bars...

On a serious note...Look for Integrity and you will have no worries in the end. CBRD FTMFW. The End.
Old Jul 2, 2008, 07:46 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts
Originally Posted by CBRD
Yeah man,

we can have a beer...

our car looks awesome, i hope it goes fast hee he jk..

cb
I'm sure it will be fast, as will be a lot of the competition. I just hope that there are also some more modest builds running this year too. I don't want to be DFL!! I liked getting trophies last year and want to add to the collection.

DTM has been great to me in making my car faster, both in the turns and straights. I'm hoping that more customer Evos will be out there making a run this year. That's why I asked if you had customers coming to compete.

I talked to Dave Mac last year at an SCCA autocross and he was potentially interested in Street Class. Not sure if he might be coming out this year or not.
Old Jul 2, 2008, 07:52 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by EVO8LTW
I'm sure it will be fast, as will be a lot of the competition. I just hope that there are also some more modest builds running this year too. I don't want to be DFL!! I liked getting trophies last year and want to add to the collection.

DTM has been great to me in making my car faster, both in the turns and straights. I'm hoping that more customer Evos will be out there making a run this year. That's why I asked if you had customers coming to compete.

I talked to Dave Mac last year at an SCCA autocross and he was potentially interested in Street Class. Not sure if he might be coming out this year or not.

yeah man, i hear what you are saying....

Dave Mac is a cool cat, and cleaning up the autoX scene this year... road race events require a different mentality in my opinion, I think DM would do well though..

I know DTM will be quick in TA, especially if TM jr is driving for them.. he can wheel a production car...

cb
Old Jul 3, 2008, 04:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Silver06evo9mr
damn i missed alot in this thread. def was a very good post joe....

this thread and vendor bashing is gunna hurt the ghey dtm BBQ. im guessing loyal cbrd people arent gunna go to that.

LMS, CBRD, and kreonic F the rest.
How do you know it's ghey if you never been to one?

BBQ is welcome to everyone including the "loyal cbrd people"

We wont bite!
Old Jul 3, 2008, 04:36 AM

wow, it's getting hot in here.

The reason for this Poll/Post is to find out who/what shop in the area is the best all around not just for a tune and not for bashing Vendors. Tune is most important to me IMO, anyone can slap on parts even a noob like me. =) it's true that some shop will do a better job than others but tune is most important.

i've had some bad experiences in the past and i don't want to throw money at the shop that i'll regret later. The poll speaks for itself. i do appreciate the comments and the votes but let keep it clean.

Thank Yall
Old Jul 3, 2008, 04:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
What's funny is that neither of the Vendors are in MD, so the title is mis leading. It's a shame that you don't even need to open a thread liike this because you already know there is going to be bashing and name calling in it.

OP, it's your money and your car, do your own independent research on both shops and make your informed decision. Making a poll asking where to get tuned isn't the best way to decide.
Old Jul 3, 2008, 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by TeStUdO
What's funny is that neither of the Vendors are in MD, so the title is mis leading. It's a shame that you don't even need to open a thread liike this because you already know there is going to be bashing and name calling in it.

OP, it's your money and your car, do your own independent research on both shops and make your informed decision. Making a poll asking where to get tuned isn't the best way to decide.
You're right about the vendors not being in MD but the OP asking for a good tune shop MD and alot of members said DTM and CBRD that's why i put in the Poll.

And you're right it's my money and my car, and this is a way of doing research. i have been to CBRD shop but haven't got anything done there cuz it's kinda far.
i haven't been to DTM yet.

i have to disgree with you about that bashing and name calling. i didn't know there's gonna bashing or name calling.

can you tell me what's the best way to decide? throw money at one shop and find out it sucks then move on to the next shop?

And please get the whole story and read the whole post before commenting.

Thanks
Old Jul 3, 2008, 05:04 AM
Evolving Member

I would only let DTM tune my car. I think since you have been to CBRD you should go to DTM before you decide.

Last edited by 05blackevo8; Jul 3, 2008 at 05:07 AM.
Old Jul 3, 2008, 05:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by VinDi
You're right about the vendors not being in MD but the OP asking for a good tune shop MD and alot of members said DTM and CBRD that's why i put in the Poll.

And you're right it's my money and my car, and this is a way of doing research. i have been to CBRD shop but haven't got anything done there cuz it's kinda far.
i haven't been to DTM yet.

i have to disgree with you about that bashing and name calling. i didn't know there's gonna bashing or name calling.

can you tell me what's the best way to decide? throw money at one shop and find out it sucks then move on to the next shop?

And please get the whole story and read the whole post before commenting.

Thanks

I didn't make my post in a degrading or demeaning manner. I was just trying to give an unbiased opinion. Good luck with your decision.
Old Jul 3, 2008, 05:32 AM
Evolved Member

I been tuned by DTM and Kreionic via CBRD dyno... i was please with both result. i must say however, there were difference in terms which acheived my personal goals most.

OP..pm if you have questions.

Quick Reply: What's the best Tune Shop MD?