Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Seats Stolen

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how much are the 8 seats going for
how much are the 9 seats going for

wondering about selling my 8 seats...
Old Jan 9, 2009, 05:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Here's an update for you if you care that is....
Just ordered a set of Bride Cugas/ black with gradation.
Was dealing with vividracing and z1auto. Both places helped me out immensely and had no problem emailing me invoices and telling me the truth about the seats that would best suit my needs. But one of those two stood above the rest by far----Z1. Adam at Z1 was awesome to deal with and was so on point. It was truly the BEST customer service I have ever received. I will always go back to z1 more my future needs.
Here's an example of the service- I started asking him about a bunch of seat options and he said "let me see what we have in stock and I'll give you a call back." At this point, I was like, sure you will. One hour later he called back and said "Do you have pen and paper handy?" He then gave me a list of all the seats he had in stock with prices shipped. He also took my dimensions and told me what would fit best. Unreal.
Big shout out to Z1Auto.com. Thank you guys for everything. Adam and I had a lot more conversations than that one and every one was truthful and direct with no BS. When I asked him about some other, more expensive seats he told me the truth about the size and the overall comfort of the seats. Apparently the Cugas are the ish. I should have them by next FRI or MON.
Peace out all.

Last edited by lan_evo_mr9; Jan 9, 2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 06:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by lan_evo_mr9
Here's an update for you if you care that is....
Just ordered a set of Bride Cugas/ black with gradation.
Was dealing with vividracing and z1auto. Both places helped me out immensely and had no problem emailing me invoices and telling me the truth about the seats that would best suit my needs. But one of those two stood above the rest by far----Z1. Adam at Z1 was awesome to deal with and was so on point. It was truly the BEST customer service I have ever received. I will always go back to z1 more my future needs.
Here's an example of the service- I started asking him about a bunch of seat options and he said "let me see what we have in stock and I'll give you a call back." At this point, I was like, sure you will. One hour later he called back and said "Do you have pen and paper handy?" He then gave me a list of all the seats he had in stock with prices shipped. He also took my dimensions and told me what would fit best. Unreal.
Big shout out to Z1Auto.com. Thank you guys for everything. Adam and I had a lot more conversations than that one and every one was truthful and direct with no BS. When I asked him about some other, more expensive seats he told me the truth about the size and the overall comfort of the seats. Apparently the Cugas are the ish. I should have them by next FRI or MON.
Peace out all.
congrats. u think about an alarm system? i would have put that in before the seats. just me.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 01:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It needs to be driven to the install shop to put the alarm in. Hard to do with out seats. LOL. I'm still researching which alarm to go with.
Old Jan 11, 2009, 07:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lan_evo_mr9
It needs to be driven to the install shop to put the alarm in. Hard to do with out seats. LOL. I'm still researching which alarm to go with.
I've sat on a bucket and driven the car. Serious. All alarms are about the same, but I would seriously think about getting one. The same azzholez might come back. As a matter of fact, they could have been reading this form, who knows? I'm not wishing any bad karma on u, so good luck.
Old Feb 13, 2009, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

I sure wish I'd read this thread back then

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...-no-alarm.html
Old Feb 13, 2009, 09:38 PM
Evolved Member

sounds like the same guys^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old May 11, 2010, 10:33 AM
Evolved Member

anyone missing these seats?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...729132955.html
Old May 11, 2010, 10:41 AM
Former Sponsor

JDMVIC...out of his Corolla....

That's some seriously stolen **** right there.

Cory
Old May 11, 2010, 02:56 PM

Haha sorry to hear man...should of bought an alarm. And those seats are crazy expensive!!! I bought my bride zeta seats w/the kevlar carbon backs in 07 for 1200 for both and free shipping. All authentic JDM. Now brides are expensive now!!! And don't trust eBay and craigslist's cuz maybe someone will sell your seats back when you don't know it. Lol GL
Old May 11, 2010, 03:26 PM
Evolved Member

im gunna say those are stollen, after i sold my ix my old car was stripped, it happens all the time.
Old May 16, 2010, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

I work at a mitsubishi/infinity/chevy body shop. We had a couple of evos come in with stolen seats. The evo ix recaros are roughly 4700 a piece. People come in get estimates and get a nice healthy check cut out to them.