Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Would Anyone Be Intrested In An Evo/Wrx meet somewhere in md, maybe annapolis?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2009, 11:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Would Anyone Be Intrested In An Evo/Wrx meet somewhere in md, maybe annapolis?

i suggest annapolis because i live near there and places to eat, mall, and more. i think it would be cool to have some of the nicest AWD cars to meet up (even tho the cars are rivals, we are friends ) what do you all think?
Old Jan 27, 2009, 11:13 AM

why not owings mills or towson
Old Jan 27, 2009, 11:16 AM

well being in southern md its far, but since im just now thinking about all this, we can get a few diff meeting spots, and then decide from there.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

im down with this. we used to have a little group meet up every wednesday night at the annapolis mall.
Old Jan 28, 2009, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by chrisevo8
im down with this. we used to have a little group meet up every wednesday night at the annapolis mall.
yea like last year every wednesday night, a friend of mine jeramie and his gf gennie both would meet up with us there in thier evos, jeramie had the green monster from ams, and gennie has the mr with the gt35r in it
Old Jan 30, 2009, 06:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by PSM_02_WRX
yea like last year every wednesday night, a friend of mine jeramie and his gf gennie both would meet up with us there in thier evos, jeramie had the green monster from ams, and gennie has the mr with the gt35r in it
Jeramie has a Vette now and Gennie sold the MR (which had a stock turbo BTW). The problem with Annapolis is that no one has been able to come up with a cop-free place to meet. You can't loiter at the mall. They tried a meet once at Target - cops were called. Anyone know if there is a good Park-n-Ride lot?
Old Jan 30, 2009, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by shadow1
Jeramie has a Vette now and Gennie sold the MR (which had a stock turbo BTW). The problem with Annapolis is that no one has been able to come up with a cop-free place to meet. You can't loiter at the mall. They tried a meet once at Target - cops were called. Anyone know if there is a good Park-n-Ride lot?
was it stock, i was mistaken then, cuz Jeramie said something about gt35r for her. but yea Gennie hit me up on myspace recently and told me she sold it. yea Jeramie did buy a jacked up truck too, idk if he still has it. about park and rides, im not sure. might have to google one kent narrows? , but yea, we will see whats up. finally somebody other than me that knows Jermie and Gennie
Old Jan 30, 2009, 02:19 PM
Evolved Member

There is already a weekly Kent Island meet on Tues. Mostly attended by the locals. Annapolis is a better location IMO b/c it is centrally located for Eastern Shore, PG county, Montgomery county, Baltimore county, and AA county. We just need to find a cop friendly spot. And yes, Jeramie also has a lifted Silverado with big tires which happens to be for sale. BTW his Vette is wicked fast - faster than his old Evo.
Old Jan 30, 2009, 02:26 PM

There is already a weekly Kent Island meet on Tues. Mostly attended by the locals. Annapolis is a better location IMO b/c it is centrally located for Eastern Shore, PG county, Montgomery county, Baltimore county, and AA county. We just need to find a cop friendly spot. And yes, Jeramie also has a lifted Silverado with big tires which happens to be for sale. BTW his Vette is wicked fast - faster than his old Evo.
yea he was showing me videos he has of his vette. it is sick. he just got the truck like last summer/fall and selling it already lol. damn. yeah his evo was nice tho. yea i perfer annapolis as well being im from calvert and that would only be 25 minutes away. (heading to mall tonight as it is)
Old Jan 30, 2009, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

Did you see the black vette or silver one? He started with a Procharged black one and sold it. He now has a cammed silver one.
Old Jan 30, 2009, 02:35 PM

Did you see the black vette or silver one? He started with a Procharged black one and sold it. He now has a cammed silver one.
i saw the black procharged one, is the silver one faster. on the videos he showed me on his cell, the black one was LOUD
Old Jan 30, 2009, 02:43 PM
Evolved Member

The silver one has a Corsa race exhaust and is louder. The black one made about 100 more hp (550 whp) but could not put it to the ground. The silver one hooks better (when the weather is warmer). It puts down around 450 whp IIRC. The LS3 motor just makes stupid fast amounts of torque when modded. The hot ticket would be an LS3 in an AWD chassis. I guess the closest thing would be an Audi RS4...
Old Jan 30, 2009, 02:49 PM

The silver one has a Corsa race exhaust and is louder. The black one made about 100 more hp (550 whp) but could not put it to the ground. The silver one hooks better (when the weather is warmer). It puts down around 450 whp IIRC. The LS3 motor just makes stupid fast amounts of torque when modded. The hot ticket would be an LS3 in an AWD chassis. I guess the closest thing would be an Audi RS4...
yea def
Old Jan 30, 2009, 03:06 PM
Evolving Member

Id be down to come out and hang out with some of you guys...if s2000's are allowed that is
I would also bring my evo and STi buddies.
Old Jan 30, 2009, 03:21 PM
Evolved Member

No Evo elitist allowed. All cars would be welcome.

Quick Reply: Would Anyone Be Intrested In An Evo/Wrx meet somewhere in md, maybe annapolis?