Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

OC Car Show 2009

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2009, 01:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Silver06evo9mr
weather not looking to hot though

Tonight: Thunderstorms, some strong this evening will give way to a steady rain with a few rumbles of thunder overnight. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. Low 69F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tomorrow: Cloudy with occasional showers. High near 70F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tomorrow night: Showers and thundershowers likely. Low 66F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Friday: Showers and thundershowers likely. High 72F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Significant rainfall amounts possible.

Saturday: Thundershowers. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 60s.

Sunday: Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the upper 60s.

looks like lotsa instead of cruisin.
yea i just looked at the weather aswell...looks like through friday its going to rain but sat "high 74" and sun "76" mostly cloudy so idk how it'll really turn out.

lol i'm already drinking, just got back from getting some wings across the street at h00ters, really hot out
Old Jun 3, 2009, 01:18 PM
Evolved Member

well looks like ill be detailing the car saturday at 4am in the dark when it stops raining lol
Old Jun 3, 2009, 01:40 PM

well looks like ill be detailing the car saturday at 4am in the dark when it stops raining lol
lol, i hear that
Old Jun 3, 2009, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by NinaX4G63
Dude i know what you mean. I'll be going to OC this week evoless unfortunately. But hopefully i spot ya and say hi! Dave (i believe that's your name) i wish you would've been able to see the evo again.. i can't cruise around with ya'll but sure will enjoy the show!
I sure will!! Hopefully the weather cooperates
Old Jun 3, 2009, 04:04 PM
Evolving Member

weather not looking to hot though

Tonight: Thunderstorms, some strong this evening will give way to a steady rain with a few rumbles of thunder overnight. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. Low 69F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tomorrow: Cloudy with occasional showers. High near 70F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tomorrow night: Showers and thundershowers likely. Low 66F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Friday: Showers and thundershowers likely. High 72F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Significant rainfall amounts possible.

Saturday: Thundershowers. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 60s.

Sunday: Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the upper 60s.

looks like lotsa instead of cruisin.

Yea, I'm not cruisin tomorrow night when I get down there. I told Kennis already but you want you guys can come over and drink a few.
Old Jun 3, 2009, 04:22 PM
Evolving Member

I'll be down got a place at the flamingo too I'm never gunna leave lol

ALSO!! Not to threadjack or anything but just to let everyone know, I'm selling a bunch of parts and will have them close at hand during the OC Show. Check out my thread and let me know if you guys need any of it

-for sale-

Last edited by 0E3vobutt3r; Jun 3, 2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: adding info
Old Jun 3, 2009, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

Hey, anyone knows descent car wash in OC ?
Old Jun 3, 2009, 06:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4G63 T

Not sure in O.C but there is one in Fenwick. It's off of 54. If you were leaving O.C you would make a left at the light right after 145th street. It's about 5-10mins once you get on 54 it will be on your right(You have to pass Smitty McGee's and where the old Bay Cafe use to be both on the left side). It's pretty big haven't used it but it looks nice and a lot better than the one I have here in Bethany.

Last edited by Show286; Jun 3, 2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old Jun 3, 2009, 08:58 PM
Evolved Member

There is a car wash on like 70th street and one right in west oc where I go. It's the jiffy lube car wash in the big shopping center. And I don't know if I'll be able to drive the Evo down. I put springs on it today and now it's making a cluncking noise when I turn the wheel Bc I think my strut is bad the spring is turning in the strut so I don't know if it will be safe to bring it.....

Last edited by Evoluvin; Jun 3, 2009 at 09:01 PM.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 04:13 AM
Evolving Member

Theres a couple of car washes. It sucked i detailed the car now i gotta take it outta the garage and its gonna get all dirty on the ride down! The car is spotless right now but when i drive down today its suppose to be raining! But o well $hit happens hopefully the weekend shapes up and turns out good Bryan im def down to drink a few tonight! haha. Well hopefully i get to meet all of u guys in person instead of just forum names. Ill be rockin my CBRD shirt during the show. Just for support and advertisment of none the less a great shop! Ill see you guys around.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 05:16 AM
Evolved Member

im ready.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 06:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 4G63 T
Tommy, Oasis car wash is on 72nd st.

Originally Posted by OhsixIXBish
Theres a couple of car washes. It sucked i detailed the car now i gotta take it outta the garage and its gonna get all dirty on the ride down! The car is spotless right now but when i drive down today its suppose to be raining! But o well $hit happens hopefully the weekend shapes up and turns out good Bryan im def down to drink a few tonight! haha. Well hopefully i get to meet all of u guys in person instead of just forum names. Ill be rockin my CBRD shirt during the show. Just for support and advertisment of none the less a great shop! Ill see you guys around.
Right, mine too, I'm not happy about it Wonder if I can drive down with the car cover on
Old Jun 4, 2009, 07:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo 8 ya
Tommy, Oasis car wash is on 72nd st.

Right, mine too, I'm not happy about it Wonder if I can drive down with the car cover on
cut a windsheild hole out lol. or paint tape the whole thing lol
Old Jun 4, 2009, 07:33 AM
Evolving Member

Lol we need those plastic layovers that nascar uses lol the clear ones and just tape the **** outta them. i was gonna tape my front end up to avoid rock chips but if that painters tape gets wet its a pita to get off so im just rollin with it. Is there a set time u guys all wanna meet up at the convention center sat night? My laptop broke the other night well i stepped on it so i cant take it to check the forum. Ill have my celly tho im sure dave or someone will know. ill get up with u guys. Dave tell that ups man to hurry the hell up so we can roll! i atleast need one evo to cruise down with. lol Im ridin solo on the way down my buddy is gonna cruise with me in his tundra its bad. And my girl wont be there untill tomarrow evening so im down for w.e tonight!
Old Jun 4, 2009, 09:24 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by OhsixIXBish
Lol we need those plastic layovers that nascar uses lol the clear ones and just tape the **** outta them. i was gonna tape my front end up to avoid rock chips but if that painters tape gets wet its a pita to get off so im just rollin with it. Is there a set time u guys all wanna meet up at the convention center sat night? My laptop broke the other night well i stepped on it so i cant take it to check the forum. Ill have my celly tho im sure dave or someone will know. ill get up with u guys. Dave tell that ups man to hurry the hell up so we can roll! i atleast need one evo to cruise down with. lol Im ridin solo on the way down my buddy is gonna cruise with me in his tundra its bad. And my girl wont be there untill tomarrow evening so im down for w.e tonight!
i taped my front up.

Convention center meet is right after show lets out around 7 ish

and yea i just took my stock catback off. the car is sitting on jack stands waiting for ups to get here. nothing like last minute mods for the car show

Quick Reply: OC Car Show 2009