Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Nick@DTM

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2009, 04:56 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Nick@DTM

All i can say is wow i called him today about tuning my car not only did he stop what he was doing to talk to me, he also gave me tons of advice on what to do before i bring my car to him. This is big in my book because i cant even imagine how many calls he recieves a day about performace thanks dude and if you read this i have sent you a email of the dates i would like to tune
Old Feb 23, 2009, 07:54 PM
Evolved Member

See wasnt that better advice to go to instead of that long drive to NJ. Me and Josh should become salesmen.
Old Feb 23, 2009, 08:09 PM
DTM
Account Disabled

LOL.
I appreciate it man. Sometimes its hard to get on and OFF the phone. I speak to about 30 people a day and still build cars all day long. I do my best to spend as much time as I can with everyone that allows me the time to express my thoughts on the subject at hand.
Part of what we do is to help you make informed decisions, or help put together a guide for you to follow. Not a catalog of sales pitches to sell you something. As a customer you know what you want, you just need someone to help you get thru the clutter and give a **** about you, your car and your wallet. Thats what we do all day long.
We appreciate the business and the nice comments. You will be treated right. See you soon.

Draven, Your good people. Remind meto get you some t shirts and jackets the next time your here. I owe some to the boys down in florida too. We are having a huge BBQ at the end of march. I hope you all can make it.
Thanks
Old Feb 23, 2009, 08:24 PM
Evolving Member

thanks again nick im looking at march the 5 and 6 i need the aem tuned and the injectors like we talked about ill call you in the morning to pencil it in
Old Feb 24, 2009, 04:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good stuff. I know you'll be happy.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 06:39 AM
DTM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by 1badmr
thanks again nick im looking at march the 5 and 6 i need the aem tuned and the injectors like we talked about ill call you in the morning to pencil it in
Talk to you soon

Originally Posted by oneonlywgs
Good stuff. I know you'll be happy.
Wayne, we miss you at the shop man...hope work slows down for you in time for the BBQ.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 06:51 AM
Evolving Member

Nick is the man yo. Honestly I like to try to throw my twist on everything with my car and Nick always reminds me of how I need to correct my thinking and keeps me in check while providing a great service, good information, and a promising friendship.

NOHOMO
Old Feb 24, 2009, 04:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DTM
LOL.
I appreciate it man. Sometimes its hard to get on and OFF the phone. I speak to about 30 people a day and still build cars all day long. I do my best to spend as much time as I can with everyone that allows me the time to express my thoughts on the subject at hand.
Part of what we do is to help you make informed decisions, or help put together a guide for you to follow. Not a catalog of sales pitches to sell you something. As a customer you know what you want, you just need someone to help you get thru the clutter and give a **** about you, your car and your wallet. Thats what we do all day long.
We appreciate the business and the nice comments. You will be treated right. See you soon.

Draven, Your good people. Remind meto get you some t shirts and jackets the next time your here. I owe some to the boys down in florida too. We are having a huge BBQ at the end of march. I hope you all can make it.
Thanks
Huge BBQ? nice...let us know man..I'm sure the Bmore Evos will be there!
Old Feb 24, 2009, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

I have never had someone take the time and put the detail towards my car and the car of friends I bring to him like Nick. I want to come back up there if nothing more than to hang out and see what Nick and the guys at the shop are up to. Hopefully when I return from overseas I can come back up and get some more if his products. BTW last time I came out the have my car dyno tuned by Nick and bring a friend and another customer with me, I was coming from Tennessee. I'm currently at Ft. Bragg and would love to swing up for a run on the dyno when I get some time off of work.

Josh
Old Feb 24, 2009, 05:51 PM
Evolved Member

BBQ? .....When?
Old Feb 24, 2009, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

sorry wont be able to make it to that nick. i am sorta over in kuwait right now
Old Feb 24, 2009, 08:13 PM
Evolving Member

Hey Nick, I sent you a PM.
Old Feb 26, 2009, 03:10 PM
Evolving Member

28th huh. you're gonna have to get me finished up by then. Cant drive the prius to an evo bbq.
Old Feb 26, 2009, 06:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DTM
Talk to you soon

Wayne, we miss you at the shop man...hope work slows down for you in time for the BBQ.
Nick,
Probably won't make the BBQ at the end of the month. The car will be in the body shop getting ready for this season. Yeah, I'm coming back out. lol

Sorry off topic.
Old Feb 26, 2009, 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

Nick is a very straight forward and stand up guy. If I still lived up in that area, he would still be my tuner even though I had to drive 3 hrs to get to the shop.

Originally Posted by DTM
Thanks
Nick, I don't have mine yet.

Quick Reply: Nick@DTM