Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Hey guys!

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2009, 06:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Show286
What CCBC campus do you go to?
Catonsville... i dont likeee
Originally Posted by OhsixIXBish
Lol yeah thats where it all starts. then next thing u know ull want cams. then eventually ull want a big turbo its hard to keep these cars just basic bolt-ons unless ur making some good power which is hard with basic bolt -ons
lol well thats what i did with my si.. ended up getting a turbo for it.. never installed but idk parts will be obviously more, like u said, and haha idk we'll see.
Old May 2, 2009, 01:47 PM

Welcome!!
Sorry about your friend dude RIP...clean SI, had my fun with hunnda's lol
if i were you just buy an Evo very cheap to mod and and sti wayy to much money to put in, but yes both when compared together will cost alot and you being 19 just make sure you have a good job or bank to mod lol.
i just sold my 06 sti lastyear cuz keeping up with an evo & bike payments was a no go!! haha if your looking for an evo to buy theres one in down here in pasadena forsale at Shahverdi Foreign Car i think its a 05 to 06 gg ix "apexi silver" stock so go check it out
Old May 3, 2009, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by AMSBuilt4g64
Welcome!!
Sorry about your friend dude RIP...clean SI, had my fun with hunnda's lol
if i were you just buy an Evo very cheap to mod and and sti wayy to much money to put in, but yes both when compared together will cost alot and you being 19 just make sure you have a good job or bank to mod lol.
i just sold my 06 sti lastyear cuz keeping up with an evo & bike payments was a no go!! haha if your looking for an evo to buy theres one in down here in pasadena forsale at Shahverdi Foreign Car i think its a 05 to 06 gg ix "apexi silver" stock so go check it out
thanks bro! yeah i love my si.. but yeah the rents are paying off the si and it will be mine.. so w/e i do from now on ill be on my own so i wanna make MY first car what I want!
I'm thinkin an 06 ix mr ww or eb.. my friends dad is the president of a local dealership around where i live so he goes to dealer auctions and gets amazing deals on ANY car so im just waiting for one to show up there!
Old May 5, 2009, 05:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome man. Sorry bout your friend. Nice lookin SI though, I love the top of the metro parking garage for killer pics ha. Anyway, once you get a evo or need something for your SI (in the meen time), hit me up.
Old May 7, 2009, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by evo 8 ya
Welcome man. Sorry bout your friend. Nice lookin SI though, I love the top of the metro parking garage for killer pics ha. Anyway, once you get a evo or need something for your SI (in the meen time), hit me up.
hahaha ive taken so many pictures at the metro! haha yeah man will do!