Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

***official va beach picture thread meet***

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2009, 04:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
By hooked up i mean some mods. All i see in these pics is stock engines...Where are the pics of the modded cars? I know there are some out there in the area...Or at least hope there are...I know Gunz evo is modded but theres 2 pics of his car...If i want to see pics of a stock engine or even a stock car i will go to mistu's website...Im not bashing it would just be nice to see some of the modded evos, lancers, dsm's that are out there...And i agree with Gary about those trophy's why show off what you have done at a show when its just a friendly little meet? Wow i think this is the first time gary and i have agreed on something.
Old Jun 8, 2009, 04:12 PM
Evolved Member

yeah no one ever agrees with me.

This meet was a failure. haha it would have been better to do a local 757 meet. Well have to hold an Evo meet/BBQ at the shop here one day.
Old Jun 8, 2009, 05:02 PM
Evolving Member

Man, there were mad blue lancers! lol. I wanted go but over slept. VA Beach is my old stomping ground and it would've been nice to visit. Oh well, next time for sure!
Old Jun 8, 2009, 09:09 PM
Evolved Member

Im down for a local meet but im not around till sept....
Old Jun 9, 2009, 04:08 PM

I tried to make it out on saturday but i guess I got there to late. me and a friend of mine rolled out there around 5ish and nobody there. I thought everybody would be out there a little longer then just a few hours... usually these things last all day. Kind of disappointed when I showed up. Chilled with some cool poeple at freedom carwash that night though... will probably go by there this saturday.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 07:59 PM
Evolved Member

we should have a redo
Old Jun 9, 2009, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey guys, well this whole thing have started when i posted a meeting for all lancers only, and it was supposed to be lancers only.. Then few evo guys started to post saying they wanna come, so i changed the description to all lancer/evo meeting.. Most of the people signed up from www.LancerTuners.com and ******************. Those forums are mostly for lancers so from there you seen lots of lancers. Yeah if some of you would do some research the 08+ lancers came with cvt tranny which is pure garbage, therefore most of the guys there cannot put a turbo kit on, due to the tranny. a company that installed a turbo on a cvt lancer busted 2 trannies with in weeks of each other.. believe me if the guys with the cvt could slap a turbo on their cars they would.. I know i used to own a cvt lancer, and i was fortunate enough to sell it and get a ralliart with same tranny as evo x MR. Most of the guys with cvt have modded their engines to the max with out slapping a turbo kit. evo is a lancer also just modded.. I wish some of you would be respectful to the less fortunate guys who dream turbo but cant afford it.. or they chose the wrong setup. I know how they feel like.

Myrtle beach meeting will be around same time in june of 2010. Yes its far far away but that gives me S H I T load of time to plan lots of events.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 11:16 PM

^^^Correct. This was suppose to be a Lancer only meet. Myself ,Chrisand Jake organized this meet. All was welcomed. If you expected to see GTS's all with your turbo then you thought wrong. Sat we had a car show with prizes just for Lancers. If you would of saw our score sheet and read under the extra creidts section you would of known why Phil owner of the black gts with the trophys had them there. If you guys were real mitsu ethusiasts you would respect all Mitsu models. We dont hate or talk shyt about Evo's. We love them and respect them. Wish I could say the same about you guys. Not our fault some evos wanted to come. But dont think it was a Evo meet cause it wasnt.

Last edited by ZERO COOL; Jun 9, 2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 04:02 AM
Evolved Member

There is no disrespect for lancers coming from any of us. We were just stating that we figured there would be some cars with mods. To me most of them look stock...Thats all im saying...im not talking shyt about the lancer or people who cant buy a turbo or anything like that...just saying for a meet and show thing i figured some hooked up cars and stuff woulda been there. I mean i know there is at least 3 or 4 lancers with a evo body kits and wings and they wernt around in the pics. thats all im trying to imply...sorry if you felt me or anyone else was bashing you guys cuz that isnt the case...
Old Jun 10, 2009, 10:33 AM

The show was great. For those that are being negative, eat a dick. I personally got what I wanted out of the show. I own a Lancer and this show provided a lot of knowledge, information that I was looking for. In addition I met a lot of really cool people and did a lot of really cool stuff as a crew. To expect a stroked 08 Lancer engine with twin turbo is daft.

If your looking for lancers with mods all you gotta do is ask. I'm sure there are pics. Don't be a dip about it.

Last edited by dvscore; Jun 10, 2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

a evolution is not a "modded" lancer.

the only thing that is exactly the same is the interior and head/tail lights. other then that, its like a camery, to me.
Old Jun 10, 2009, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

well i just hope that all of us can be friends and throw another meet but better.. Yeah the lancer came with garbage tranny and you cant really do too much to them in mods. so the guys did what they could and thats the stopping point...
Old Jun 10, 2009, 01:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dvscore
To expect a stroked 08 Lancer engine with twin turbo is daft.
a twin turbo lancer hu?
Old Jun 10, 2009, 01:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by meat_EVO
a evolution is not a "modded" lancer.

the only thing that is exactly the same is the interior and head/tail lights. other then that, its like a camery, to me.

yeah may be you got me on that, but real mitsu enthusiasts loves all mitsu cars.. i know i do.. i am a die hard mitsu fan.

I could not wait to see that 91 vr4 galant, but she didnt show..
Old Jun 11, 2009, 08:37 AM

didnt someone say they made a video for the meet?

Quick Reply: ***official va beach picture thread meet***