Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

The Official Delaware Area Bi-Weekly Meet Thread v1.0

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2009, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jordanretro1223
That's probably me. My car is wingless right now also...

I go to UD so you will see me there all year. I'm guessing you go there too?

Oh and the wheels are gunmetal
Car looks amazing one of the cleanest STI's ive seen around. Got anymore plans for it?

Im going home to drive my evo for the first time in 2 months and going down to cecil tomorrow night(weather permiting). u might c it rolling through campus tom afternoon its a grey Evo 9 looks all stock but u can hear the cams and see the huge Buschur RaceFMIC.

Yea im a sophmore at UD, live up on north campus so ill be around a couple more years.

Do you ever hold these meets on weekends or fridays cuz i cant get home easy and my evo isnt on campus sits at home in the garage for 9months.
Old Oct 22, 2009, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by GGevo921
Car looks amazing one of the cleanest STI's ive seen around. Got anymore plans for it?

Im going home to drive my evo for the first time in 2 months and going down to cecil tomorrow night(weather permiting). u might c it rolling through campus tom afternoon its a grey Evo 9 looks all stock but u can hear the cams and see the huge Buschur RaceFMIC.

Yea im a sophmore at UD, live up on north campus so ill be around a couple more years.

Do you ever hold these meets on weekends or fridays cuz i cant get home easy and my evo isnt on campus sits at home in the garage for 9months.
Thanks man!

I do have plans which will hopefully get started next summer. Built motor followed by a mid size stock location turbo. Blouche just came out with billet wheels in all their turbos with a bigger hotside. Pretty cool stuff. So I'm thinking about their new DomIII with the billet compressor wheel.

Otherwise, I'm a senior so I'll be on my way after the spring. I believe one of my buddies who is a Sophomore said that someone he knew with an evo was describing my car. His name is Rob. Could this person be you? I have a class with him and he was talking about it last week. Said your car was FAST! Sounds like it based on you sig and the fact that you have cams etc. I'd definitely like to see it and maybe get a ride . Fastest car I've been in was my friends 20g'd STI (~370whp). But nothing that is capable of 11's.

We are planning a weekend meet soon so I'll let you know if we have it.
Old Oct 22, 2009, 10:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jordanretro1223
Thanks man!

I do have plans which will hopefully get started next summer. Built motor followed by a mid size stock location turbo. Blouche just came out with billet wheels in all their turbos with a bigger hotside. Pretty cool stuff. So I'm thinking about their new DomIII with the billet compressor wheel.

Otherwise, I'm a senior so I'll be on my way after the spring. I believe one of my buddies who is a Sophomore said that someone he knew with an evo was describing my car. His name is Rob. Could this person be you? I have a class with him and he was talking about it last week. Said your car was FAST! Sounds like it based on you sig and the fact that you have cams etc. I'd definitely like to see it and maybe get a ride . Fastest car I've been in was my friends 20g'd STI (~370whp). But nothing that is capable of 11's.

We are planning a weekend meet soon so I'll let you know if we have it.
I def down for a weekend meet.

And yes i no Rob he lives on my floor in my dorm. Yea i was describing your car to him cuz he was talkin about it and i was like i seen that sti just didnt no who owned it.

thats a pretty sick plan you got there well have to run maybe after your motors built i got some plans too for the summer.

My evo is pretty fast for a DD i went 11.409 @ 116 with a 1.70 60ft on 93 oct pump gas letting off just before the 1000 ft mark should have 10s in it on 93 oct pump gas. o the car has stock block trans and stock ecu. Just all buschur parts and a FP Red. yea im bringn the car to campus tom and then goin to cecil. u might c it then but if not i def hook u up with a test drive.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 02:03 PM

I def down for a weekend meet.

And yes i no Rob he lives on my floor in my dorm. Yea i was describing your car to him cuz he was talkin about it and i was like i seen that sti just didnt no who owned it.

thats a pretty sick plan you got there well have to run maybe after your motors built i got some plans too for the summer.

My evo is pretty fast for a DD i went 11.409 @ 116 with a 1.70 60ft on 93 oct pump gas letting off just before the 1000 ft mark should have 10s in it on 93 oct pump gas. o the car has stock block trans and stock ecu. Just all buschur parts and a FP Red. yea im bringn the car to campus tom and then goin to cecil. u might c it then but if not i def hook u up with a test drive.
Damn that's pretty fast.

Looks like it's supposed to rain this evening so hopefully they don't cancel tonight.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 10:22 PM

any word on if this is still on this wedn.?? c who all is comin out?
Old Oct 27, 2009, 08:32 PM

It is still on, yes.

If you check the links in the first post to the other forums, people are going.

I will not be able to go this week however.

Forecast looks messy too with the rain
Old Oct 28, 2009, 08:25 AM

yeah if its rainy i prob wont come out but we will see.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 02:59 AM
Evolved Member

Man wish I was done rebuiding my car cause Id meet up. Maybe by early spring. It sucks when they blow! Oh well soon Ill be out.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 11:17 AM

next meet is on the 11th,sweet. are alot of people comin out?? i plan on comin out the 11th
Old Nov 5, 2009, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

maybe I will try this one day
Old Nov 5, 2009, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

do you ever plan on holding a friday or saturday meet? or is this always on a wednesday?
Old Nov 6, 2009, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by evoll
next meet is on the 11th,sweet. are alot of people comin out?? i plan on comin out the 11th
Hopefully. We had about 10+ cars at the last one. So we'll see this time around. Some people from TST should show too so that'll add to the total.

do you ever plan on holding a friday or saturday meet? or is this always on a wednesday?
We've mentioned it actually but people hate change. We've talked about doing like a cruise on a Saturday or Sunday morning but it never really panned out. I can try to organize one as I'd definitely be down.
Old Nov 7, 2009, 08:09 AM

ok sounds good,if weather is not rainy i swing out to the meet.
Old Nov 7, 2009, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

We've mentioned it actually but people hate change. We've talked about doing like a cruise on a Saturday or Sunday morning but it never really panned out. I can try to organize one as I'd definitely be down.[/quote]

that would be great as i can only get home on the weekends from UD, but if you have this meet every two weeks i might be able to make the 25th since its thanksgiving break and meet everyone. But a weekend meet would be awesome.
Old Nov 8, 2009, 03:43 PM

Updated the first post with location. Hope to see an evo or two out!

Quick Reply: The Official Delaware Area Bi-Weekly Meet Thread v1.0