Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Night at the Haunt!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2009, 09:59 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb Night at the Haunt!

Hello all Mid-Atlantic-ers! I'm a volunteer at a Haunted House in Southern Delaware called Nightmare's Haunted House. I want to make an open invitation to anyone who drives their Evo to the Haunted House, I'll give you a dollar discount (tickets are $10, so you only have to pay $9) on admission. To do this, however, you must tell the person manning the door when you show up, "The Colonel told me to drive my Evo here and he wants to see it."

Like I said, tickets are only 10 bucks (something fun and interesting to do if you are already down here for something) and the Haunted House is open every Friday and Saturday night in October, doors open at 7:30 PM. All proceeds go to local charities (American Cancer Society, Boys and Girls Clubs of Western Sussex, and the Delmar Fire Department). The Haunted House is located in Delmar, Delaware; right across the road from the Rt 13 Dragway and the Delaware International Speedway. For more details either check out the website at : www.NightmaresHauntedHouse.info or just shoot me a msg.

It'd be really cool to meet some of you and talk shop for a little bit! I'd be working so I wouldn't be able to take too much time to talk but it'd still be cool and the money goes to some great causes!
Old Oct 16, 2009, 11:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No takers 'eh?
Old Oct 17, 2009, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First time seeing the post, ill see if me and my gf can make it. we were planning on goin to one at arundle mills mall next weekend