Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

GPHYxAMS Gaithersburg Dyno Day, BBQ, Car show, Stunt Bike Show May 29th!!

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2010, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turbo XS and AMS will both be out cleaning out some parts for some amazing prices!!!
Old May 27, 2010, 05:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Was anyone still planning on meetin up at the Columbia park-n-ride still?
Old May 27, 2010, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by red03evo
Me too.

Are you planning on dynoing? I would like to see what it makes.

I was curious myself to see what my car would make on something other then Buschur's mustang dyno.

Haha, umm maybe. I don't wanna dyno the new car cuz its basically the same as it was my other car when it was stock. But this one I wanna put the new ETS 4280r in it with the 2.3rr and make a lot of power just a straight drag car/street car aswell. So hopefully I want to see around 6 to 700 to the wheels maybe more. AMS will tune it well so can't wait to blow money. like my ex gf used to say to me is I spend money like I change my boxer shorts lol. Can't wait...
Old May 27, 2010, 08:52 AM

^^^If those are the power numbers your looking for I think there are a lot better turbos for your application. Hope to see you guys out weather should be great. I got a t3 pt6262 I'll bring to the meet for sale if anyones interested.
Old May 27, 2010, 09:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AMSBuilt4g64
Haha, umm maybe. I don't wanna dyno the new car cuz its basically the same as it was my other car when it was stock. But this one I wanna put the new ETS 4280r in it with the 2.3rr and make a lot of power just a straight drag car/street car aswell. So hopefully I want to see around 6 to 700 to the wheels maybe more. AMS will tune it well so can't wait to blow money. like my ex gf used to say to me is I spend money like I change my boxer shorts lol. Can't wait...
I know this ain't the thread for it but why would you need to run that shortblock and a 42 for 600-700hp? Especially if you are talking about dynojet #'s. A HTA3582, 6262, or HTA3586 can do that.

I was referring to dynoing the one in your sig.

I will pm you.

Last edited by red03evo; May 27, 2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old May 27, 2010, 09:19 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by megatoninduk
^^^if those are the power numbers your looking for i think there are a lot better turbos for your application. Hope to see you guys out weather should be great. I got a t3 pt6262 i'll bring to the meet for sale if anyones interested.
+1
Old May 27, 2010, 09:20 AM
SME
Evolved Member

I should be at this meet...
Old May 27, 2010, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by red03evo
I know this ain't the thread for it but why would you need to run that shortblock and a 42 for 600-700hp? Especially if you are talking about dynojet #'s. A HTA3582, 6262, or HTA3586 can do that.

I was referring to dynoing the one in your sig.

I will pm you.

Lol I am going to dyno the one in the sig...the new evo I just want to be a drag car pretty much...I just wanna try the new 42r I wanna see the different from my power. I know its a dumb choice to do it but just would like to see...I wasn't referring to dynoing the new one cuiz it'll be worked on but later I wanna see what it does. Cuz when I talk to Cory I wanna do meth instead of pump gas...cuz my other evo it pushed good with the 35r and I liked how it handle and power wise was great. I'm trying to see what I can do with this new build. lol I'm just crazy when I spend money.
Old May 27, 2010, 10:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AMSBuilt4g64
Yea, I'm going cuz I have to talk to Corey about the other evo and see how much to put in the 2.3rr and sheptrans and other motor goodies. My fathers going to bring the other evo and follow so hope the weather holds if not I'm still going up their to do business. I enjoy blowing money like its candy lol
gotta spend it on something, cant take it to the grave bro!
Old May 27, 2010, 11:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Bobster22388
Was anyone still planning on meetin up at the Columbia park-n-ride still?
I'm trying to ride up with some people if this was still on.
Old May 27, 2010, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

was down at atlantic on tues, like an above poster said turboXS and ams will both be selling some good parts at great prices. just wish i had some money. looking forward to see some of your cars out there.

im moving to herndon VA in 2 weeks, so ill be out there trying to meet as many people as possible. my car only has a filter mbc exhaust and tune, but maybe pick up some more if the prices are too good.

just look for a black evo 8, autopower cage and some beat up rpf1s with a PA license plate and come introduce yourself. im looking forward to it, going to be an awesome time.

any idea of what other types of cars will be out there besides evos?
Old May 27, 2010, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tarmacisback69
gotta spend it on something, cant take it to the grave bro!

Haha hell yea bro...I'm not originally from columbia I grew up in the Dena and growing up with awesome parents and family who was wealthy when I was growing up helped me through stuff. So I'm just used to the life style of spending money like its nothing.
Old May 27, 2010, 10:08 PM

Dammit, I won't be back from Iraq til the end of June and I wanna get some stuff for the X MR and talk to Cory bout options for the 8. It is finally time to finish up the track car.

Greg
Old May 28, 2010, 07:24 AM
Former Sponsor

Looks like there might be some rain in the morning forecast, and if that's the case, take your time heading over as we'll be hiding inside until the rain quits.

Still on, but I wouldn't rush to be here at noon on the dot.

See you guys tomorrow.

Cory
Old May 28, 2010, 08:48 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Ilyich
Dammit, I won't be back from Iraq til the end of June and I wanna get some stuff for the X MR and talk to Cory bout options for the 8. It is finally time to finish up the track car.

Greg
Greg be safe out there! You're the man and I don't even know you. Keep making us proud.

Zeus

Quick Reply: GPHYxAMS Gaithersburg Dyno Day, BBQ, Car show, Stunt Bike Show May 29th!!