Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Vacation Place in VA

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2010, 08:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vacation Place in VA

Help me out guys.. Im looking for some really nice Hotel in Virginia that's right on the beach. Just wanna spend few days with my girl, and I would like it to have jacuzzi and indoor/outdoor pools, and most of all a great view.
I would stay 5 nights, pay up to 250 per night but that can change.. so let me know.
Thanks a lot.
Old May 23, 2010, 08:30 PM
Evolved Member

Virginia Beach?
Old May 23, 2010, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fareastkorean
Virginia Beach?
yeah. i did a lil research and i found few hotels, but i just wanna see if anyone had any experience with them, and since u pass by them almost every day, which looks good.
Old May 23, 2010, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

From word of mouth, I always hear the locals around here who say that the Ocean Beach Club Resort and the Four Sails Resort‎ are both nice. I am local so I never really stay in the hotels but about 2 years ago when some friends from out of town visited, we got a suite at the Hampton inn and it was pretty nice. If you want a jacuzzi for sure I know the Hilton will have them, but I haven't heard too much about the Hilton on the ocean front.
Old May 24, 2010, 05:29 AM
Evolved Member

From word of mouth, I always hear the locals around here who say that the Ocean Beach Club Resort and the Four Sails Resort‎ are both nice. I am local so I never really stay in the hotels but about 2 years ago when some friends from out of town visited, we got a suite at the Hampton inn and it was pretty nice. If you want a jacuzzi for sure I know the Hilton will have them, but I haven't heard too much about the Hilton on the ocean front.
Thank you very much, ill go look into it. Pictures don't always do the justice, thats why im asking for your opinions.
Old May 24, 2010, 05:36 AM
Evolving Member

Honestly, if you are going to come all the way down from CT, just keep heading south to Nags Head/Hatteras, NC. There are some really nice bed and breakfasts down there. White Doe Inn is one of my favorites.

Not sure what you are into on a vacation, but as far as relaxing and creating a romantic atmosphere, you can't go wrong there.
Old May 24, 2010, 05:42 AM
Evolved Member

Honestly, if you are going to come all the way down from CT, just keep heading south to Nags Head/Hatteras, NC. There are some really nice bed and breakfasts down there. White Doe Inn is one of my favorites.

Not sure what you are into on a vacation, but as far as relaxing and creating a romantic atmosphere, you can't go wrong there.
I always liked VA, but Ill check the pictures for that place too, maybe i do change my mind.
And yes it is, just for relaxations and enjoyments
Old May 24, 2010, 06:22 AM
Evolving Member

Hey i'm from CT too, military put me in VA though haha. Most of the boardwalk hotels are nice. It has a hartford feel to it if you know what I mean, some sketchy people and tourists.
Old May 24, 2010, 10:05 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cheb evo

The beaches at Nags Head are definitely nice, but it is hard to compare the two. Places like VA Beach and Myrtle beach are more tourist/family oriented (the area is more developed). Though if all you care about is the beach, Nags Head would get my vote as well.
Old May 24, 2010, 12:56 PM
Evolved Member

Well, i just have to pick up the phone then and call few of them. We wanna go on june 13th, and most hotels are booked, so thats gonna cut down a lot of choices LOL/ its gonna make it easier to pick one.

and how long is the drive from Nags Head to closest area that has all the shops, restaurants and fun places to see?
Old May 24, 2010, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by mirebih
Well, i just have to pick up the phone then and call few of them. We wanna go on june 13th, and most hotels are booked, so thats gonna cut down a lot of choices LOL/ its gonna make it easier to pick one.

and how long is the drive from Nags Head to closest area that has all the shops, restaurants and fun places to see?
The entire stretch of the Outer Banks has tons of places to see, restaurants etc. If you are making that drive, skip VA beach and go to the Outer Banks. You can probably find a condo on the beach there pretty cheap as they don't really have hotels there.
Old May 24, 2010, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

Im all set.. I have searched all day and ended up with Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel..

Its really not all set, but I did reserve it.
Old May 24, 2010, 07:57 PM
Evolving Member

That hotel is nice, I don't remember that view though, photoshopped! Lol.
Old May 24, 2010, 08:12 PM
Evolved Member

Yea, that definitely is not the va beach oceanfront view. I see an island or a mountain in the background and palm trees! Can't go wrong with a Sheraton though.