Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

PTUNING: Open House & Car Meet (Sun. Oct. 17), food, drinks, entertainment, dyno day

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2010, 02:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PTUNING: Open House & Car Meet (Sun. Oct. 17), food, drinks, entertainment, dyno day

Hey guys, it's been a while, but we're finally setting up another PTUNING Open House and Car Meet day. We're planning on having food, drinks, entertainment, raffles, and dyno pulls too.

We're still working out all the details and will update this thread accordingly. As of right now though, we'll be opening up just 10 slots for $60 dyno pulls on our AWD Dyno Dynamics Dyno. For those that have not dynoed their car on our heartbreak dyno, we'll have a box of tissues ready in the waiting area.

This event will include the s2000, EVO, WRX/STi, GT-R, NSX, Supra, Corvette, New Camaro, and Gen Coupe club too, just to name a few.

If everything goes as planned, we'll also be displaying our line of FiD Evo Turbo Systems as well as our new highly anticipated S2000 Turbo System.

**Important Note** we'll only be accepting dyno requests via phone for the first 10 people. Please call as (703) 257-1728 to request your slot.

9432 Center Point Lane
Manassas, VA, 20110
www.ptuning.com

- MrC

Here's a few pictures of our purpose-built chassis dyno cell with a one-of-a-kind Dyno Dynamics AWD Quad-retarder loading dyno.
Old Sep 25, 2010, 02:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Man I'd love to come out to this because I may plan on using you guys sometime in the future since you're so close to Fredericksburg....however this is the same weekend as Mitsubishi Owners Day East. We'll see, maybe I'll make it back for Sunday.
Old Sep 25, 2010, 02:56 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 4B11AWD
Man I'd love to come out to this because I may plan on using you guys sometime in the future since you're so close to Fredericksburg....however this is the same weekend as Mitsubishi Owners Day East. We'll see, maybe I'll make it back for Sunday.
There should be a decent # of evoX at our open house--assuming all of our customer who said they would be coming shows up. Definitely try to make it back by Sunday. If the open house turnout is anything like the last one we had in 2007--it's going to fill up our entire parking lot--150+ cars.

MrC
Old Oct 13, 2010, 06:58 PM
Former Sponsor

The weather is supposed to be sunny and in the mid 70s this Sunday for our open house. The event will starts at 9:30AM so try to show up early if you want to park next to other members with the same vehicle.

MrC
Old Oct 17, 2010, 03:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Great open house today guys. Good turn out of Evos...but man there were TONS of S2Ks. PTuning is a clean and nice shop. Will be sure to use you guys in the future.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 03:21 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for coming out. Here's some pics for those that couldn't make it.

MrC

Old Oct 18, 2010, 05:20 PM
Evolving Member

thanks for sharing, looks like it was a great turn out!