Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Possible scammer!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2011 | 08:05 PM

what a ******** i hate scammers they should be stoned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 4, 2011 | 08:32 PM
Former Sponsor

Do NOT wait a day or two! Do not ever send money to someone who you have never met for a product you have never seen. If someone asks you to pay them with a wire transfer all kinds of bells and whistles should be going off in your head. It is to easy to set up a paypal account or have someone "broker" a transaction who has paypal and can be trusted. This is why I won't buy from anyone who has less then a 10 iTrader or at least several hundred posts and has been a member on here for a while. To many scammers popping up, post whoring there way to 50 and then starting a scam thread. Contact the authorities in his area and report him. There is also a way to report internet scammers but I haven't used it yet.

Josh

Last edited by Jmelocik@Spec-Ops; Jan 4, 2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old Jan 4, 2011 | 10:06 PM
Evolving Member

man i almost feel bad for you. this guy has been scamming on evom and other sites since early this year. i can only find back til June tho. from the sounds of it, there were many red flags thrown at you. Never pay any other way than paypal, thats the only way your gonna see your money back. just like its been said dont trust anyone whos been on here for a few months.

this guy in the last YEAR has had 3 different user names that i know of. his name is sean carter as im sure everyone on here already knows. as soon as you see he lives in MD and been here very short period of time, immediately turn the other way. Never again pay any other way besides paypal.

this guys gonna get whats coming to him one day
Old Jan 4, 2011 | 10:15 PM
Evolving Member

Dude I Feel so bad for you bro, I hope it gets sorted out.
Old Jan 5, 2011 | 12:05 AM
Evolved Member

Damn man. Sorry to hear!!! If i were you I would make a trip to MD go to the local police station stating your issue or call them before you come and tell them you are going to his house demanding your money back or turbo. They will have to say something. You have the Money transfer receipts and everything.
Old Jan 5, 2011 | 06:06 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evoluvin
Damn man. Sorry to hear!!! If i were you I would make a trip to MD go to the local police station stating your issue or call them before you come and tell them you are going to his house demanding your money back or turbo. They will have to say something. You have the Money transfer receipts and everything.
i want the other guys that he scammed before to steup up and we can start the move.
Old Jan 5, 2011 | 06:14 AM
Evolved Member

From: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Closed.

Ill take this from here.

OP - I have PM'd this member. He has 24 hours to get back to me.
Old Jan 6, 2011 | 04:38 AM
Evolved Member

From: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Update:

If you have been scammed, I would contact his local PD. Others have been coming forward. At some point the money involved becomes an offence and he can be prosecuted.