Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Spec-Ops Motorsports Tune Day in Fairfax, VA on February 26th

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2011, 12:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
all good... =)
Old Feb 28, 2011, 12:27 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Indeed it is.
Old Feb 28, 2011, 03:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you spec ops you guys really rock, car feels amazing even though i havent really test it out since most of the time im just cruising. THanks again and also to Rene for recommending them, and Rogue hi lol
Old Feb 28, 2011, 03:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by salvatruco2004
I got 366 and 358 torque out of evo x with bolt ons.
I really liked your X. It is one of the highest hp stock turbo stock cam Xs on pump. Congrats!

Mikey
Old Feb 28, 2011, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by BLKCarbonEVO
I really liked your X. It is one of the highest hp stock turbo stock cam Xs on pump. Congrats!

Mikey
Thanks a lot, i was suprise to on how much power it made. Spec ops does magic lol Also nice to meet you, hopefully you can give me a ride one day in your beast evo.

Last edited by salvatruco2004; Feb 28, 2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old Feb 28, 2011, 03:55 PM

Also if you around the area hit me up, one of my friend got this nice camera and we are going to take pictures next week. He has a evo 8 with fp red so it should be a lot of fun and maybe go eat afterwards.
Old Feb 28, 2011, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Noob Sauce
Again..you cant controll your own boost with the 3port unless if you have access to the program..all controllers have there good and bad points...i really wouldnt call one a pos based on ones opinion..thats my. $.02
I completely agree. I will say that ECU base boost is better in regards to power and you can force wgc in high rpms that a mbc can't do as well as gear/rpm boost control. Like stated not everyone has access to ECU flash and most the people that do, don't fully understand how to do ECU base boost.

A MBC is a very easy, and very good way on controling boost, period... I personally have never ran an mbc on my cars, but I recommend the Hallman Pro to everyone starting out, it is very reliable and allows the user to control his/her boost accordingly and on the fly w/o a laptop.

On a side note, It was nice to meet all my fellow evo owners in the DC metro area. I enjoyed shooting the shiz with you guys. You guys are in great hands with Matt and Jason.

Matt & Jason, thank you both for allowing me to crash your weekend! I look forward to seeing you both again in the near time

If anyone ever needs help with anything, I'm a very approchable person and enjoy helping people with whatever questions you may have.

Mikey
Old Feb 28, 2011, 04:03 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks a lot, i was suprise to on how much power it made. Spec ops does magic lol Also nice to meet you, hopefully you can give me a ride one day in your beast evo.
Matt does have magic "fingers" I charge for rides, anything breaks on your glorry ride you have to fix it

Also if you around the area hit me up, one of my friend got this nice camera and we are going to take pictures next week. He has a evo 8 with fp red so it should be a lot of fun and maybe go eat afterwards.
Let me know when. My finance will be in town all next week and we could do a run to DC, she has never been before. Just shoot me a pm on the details bud.

Mikey
Old Feb 28, 2011, 08:21 PM
Account Disabled

Thank you spec ops you guys really rock, car feels amazing even though i havent really test it out since most of the time im just cruising. THanks again and also to Rene for recommending them, and Rogue hi lol
No problem brother. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to take care of the tune. There was alot left in her that we found very quickly Thanks to Rene too for setting this all up. Appreciate it brother!

Originally Posted by BLKCarbonEVO
On a side note, It was nice to meet all my fellow evo owners in the DC metro area. I enjoyed shooting the shiz with you guys. You guys are in great hands with Matt and Jason.

Matt & Jason, thank you both for allowing me to crash your weekend! I look forward to seeing you both again in the near time

If anyone ever needs help with anything, I'm a very approchable person and enjoy helping people with whatever questions you may have.

Mikey
Thanks for the phone call brother and crashing our weekend. Caught me by surprise and nothing like dragging along a third leg, lol. J/k Had to get back for the fingers comment! I'm just wondering if my fingers will ever be as good as Aaron's midget fingers It was great meeting you Mikey and definately look forward to seeing you again here shortly.

For those who haven't met Mikey, hes a great person and very knowledgable as well. I'd say coming from the ER crew he's got alot of help to offer to your guys and its quite the blessing to have someone like that in the VA region for sure.

-Matt
Old Feb 28, 2011, 09:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Spec-OpsMotorsports
No problem brother. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to take care of the tune. There was alot left in her that we found very quickly Thanks to Rene too for setting this all up. Appreciate it brother!

Thanks for the phone call brother and crashing our weekend. Caught me by surprise and nothing like dragging along a third leg, lol. J/k Had to get back for the fingers comment! I'm just wondering if my fingers will ever be as good as Aaron's midget fingers It was great meeting you Mikey and definately look forward to seeing you again here shortly.

For those who haven't met Mikey, hes a great person and very knowledgable as well. I'd say coming from the ER crew he's got alot of help to offer to your guys and its quite the blessing to have someone like that in the VA region for sure.

-Matt
I think both you and Jason are great tuners and everyone does things a bit different. I am excited for what specops future holds!

Geez... thanks for talking me up Matt! Now I have to uphold a standard.

On a serious note, I really don't mind in reaching out and helping in the va region.

Mikey
Old Mar 1, 2011, 07:23 AM
Evolving Member

I got 366 and 358 torque out of evo x with bolt ons.

holy crap that's awesome! Nice numbers dude!
Old Mar 1, 2011, 07:26 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Spec-OpsMotorsports

-Matt
word, already learned a lot just chattin it up!! Welcome to VA!
Old Mar 1, 2011, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

Mikey i want a ride tonight. lol
Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Noob Sauce
375awhp and 372tq

Niceee....stock turbo? 93 or 93 & meth? dynojet right?
Old Mar 1, 2011, 01:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Draven83
Mikey i want a ride tonight. lol
Bring me a new coil and you have a deal I'm missing pretty bad so no glory rides tonight.

Mikey

Quick Reply: Spec-Ops Motorsports Tune Day in Fairfax, VA on February 26th