Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Dear Evo X owners that were at Rio, Gaithersburg, MD last night

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2012, 10:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did Dom and Brian Spilner make an appearance?
Old Oct 20, 2012, 01:10 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Zombie Killer
Fail. This is why I don't do the meet scene anymore....too much immaturity.
But places that let car meets happen in their lots know what comes with this.... then get pissed when it happens... so funny
Old Oct 20, 2012, 08:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
People with Evo x's don't have to worry about cops, because no police interceptor would dare try to catch one. We pretty can pretty much do whatever we want without regard for laws or car meet etiquette. Have you ever seen night rider? Evos are much like KIT in that the driver sometimes has no control over what the car is doing. So it probably wasn't even the drivers fault. Did you ever think of that? So instead of coming on our turf and chastising these people, maybe you should show some sympathy for this great power/burden they have decided to take on.
Old Oct 20, 2012, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by ZLAYER
People with Evo x's don't have to worry about cops, because no police interceptor would dare try to catch one. We pretty can pretty much do whatever we want without regard for laws or car meet etiquette. Have you ever seen night rider? Evos are much like KIT in that the driver sometimes has no control over what the car is doing. So it probably wasn't even the drivers fault. Did you ever think of that? So instead of coming on our turf and chastising these people, maybe you should show some sympathy for this great power/burden they have decided to take on.

HAHAHAHAHA just cuz the car can do it does not mean the driver can. Also, not saying this is true of all drivers, but from what I have seen most people in cars can go fast straight but put a curve in front of them and they dont know what to do. Just go to youtube and watch videos of people wrecking there ferrari and lambos.
Old Oct 20, 2012, 10:31 PM

I did not know we could do AWD burnouts with our "Baby Turbos".
Old Oct 20, 2012, 10:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by slabbadabba
I did not know we could do AWD burnouts with our "Baby Turbos".
surprized noone else brought this up... burnouts? I've 400 hp to the wheels and they aint spinning unless it's raining in which case they aint burning. maybe I just baby my car too much. sometimes I wish I could do burnouts, lol.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 12:25 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wjamyers
surprized noone else brought this up... burnouts? I've 400 hp to the wheels and they aint spinning unless it's raining in which case they aint burning. maybe I just baby my car too much. sometimes I wish I could do burnouts, lol.
Why i said about posting the pics he has...
Most likely a lancer with evo body kit. ..
Old Oct 21, 2012, 07:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GSRdriver08Show
Why i said about posting the pics he has...
Most likely a lancer with evo body kit. ..
that would explain...
Old Oct 31, 2012, 04:03 PM

CAR MEET & Drive Out

Date: November 10th, 2012 (Date is subject to change based on weather conditions)

Location: Frederick, Maryland (Good location for tri state area)

Address: 5243 Buckeystown Pike Frederick, Maryland (Please program in GPS or Mobile phone) *** Also before leaving your house, Look up location on Google maps and you will see the huge parking by Regal Westview Stadium 16.

Time: 12:00pm- till whenever

RULES : (1) **** ABSOLUTELY NO RACING****(2) ****NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL or WEAPONS**** (3) NO DONUTS IN THE PARKING LOT (4) NO BURN OUTS

WE DO NOT WANT TO BE BOOTED AND RUIN EVERYONE’S DAY.

Purpose of meet:

This meet is for fellow car enthusiasts and people with a general love of cars. We all love cars whether Mitsubishi, Subaru, VW, Corvette, Skyline, Honda, SRT-4 Neon’s, American muscle, imports etc. We want to enjoy a beautiful Saturday and leave with peace of mind knowing everyone had fun and reach home to their families safe. (Please Read this 3 times)

Description of meet:

“HELLO” to all located in the DC, MD, VA, PA, WV, and all other surrounding areas. A meet is scheduled for Nov. 10th 2012 at 12:00pm (this all depends on feedback I get from this thread, the time can change depending on everyone who is interested and their schedule) the place we are meeting is at a movie theater with a pretty huge parking lot (this will also depend on what feedback I get from everyone) other locations and suggestions are more than welcomed with details and locations clearly stated.

Drive out:

The drive route has been planned. I would like to leave this as something we talk about once everyone has met up and talked (Once again this depends on weather and everyone’s input).

Please note that I am in not responsible for any one’s actions other than mine. This is an adult meet and drive out. We do not want people coming who cannot conduct themselves in a respectable manner. This is not a club meet or a “let’s race and see who has the faster car” event. We do not want unnecessary drama and problems with local law enforcement. Please also be careful when leave the parking lot and watch out for other drivers. Honestly, I just want to meet up and have fun. Go for a spin in my EVO X and call it a day. Simple! Easy! No Problem Mon.

If you have any question please feel free to shoot me a private email or comment without attaching this threat, it will take up too much space on the forum.

JamaicanEvo Out . See you on Nov 10th , 2012 . I will be driving a White EVO X GSR.

RULES : (1) **** ABSOLUTELY NO RACING****(2) ****NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL or WEAPONS**** (3) NO DONUTS IN THE PARKING LOT (4) NO BURN OUTS