Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Blue evo sited: patterson park, baltimore, md

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2004, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blue evo sited: patterson park, baltimore, md

I was in baltimore, md a while back for a lacrosse tournament and i saw a blue evo parked at patterson park where we played our games. just thought now too see if it belongs to anyone on the forums.
Old Mar 13, 2004, 03:55 PM
Evolving Member

i saw it today! parked right in front of patterson park along the street, damn that think is hot
Old Mar 13, 2004, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

yeah i want to know if the owner of it is on evom.net, i live in ohio but when i played in a lax tourny at patterson i saw it and took some pictures of it...it had numbers written on th ewindow too like it was at the drag strip so im assuming they race it...
Old Mar 14, 2004, 01:51 PM

did it look like this one?

https://www.evolutionm.net/registry/...icleid=1187&s=

i know its blue with numbers on the window
Old Mar 14, 2004, 03:01 PM
Evolved Member

well obviously it was blue like that, but the numbers weren't like that at all, they were written like with a washable window marker and they were in white.
Old Mar 30, 2004, 09:02 PM
Account Disabled

i knows who it was. hes one of my friends i own a red one (obviously) thats his 2nd blue one, he totaled his 1st up white marsh. yea, his car is pretty phat, but its on the lift now, broke the shift fork.

anyways, hes got hks carbon ti exhaust, getting his interior painted, boost controller, apexi turbo timer, hks suction racing intake.

the numbers were on the side because he goes to the track a lot... i think his best run was a 12.998 . anyway if anyone wants to hang out with us, and meet him and me, email me or im me jbaszzkick@aol.com im name is jbaszzkick
Old Mar 31, 2004, 06:01 PM
Evolved Member

thats pretty sweet, id like to meet you guys...but im in ohio, i was just in MA for a lacrosse tournament at patterson. thast pretty sweet tho i have pictures of his car here cuase i took a couple pics of it cuase i had a camera.its hard to tell but i think the number is "332" might be "330" tho, its on the passenger side window, pretty cool tho.
Old Mar 31, 2004, 10:42 PM

Does he work at Jerry's Mitsu? I heard one of their techs totalled his BBY Evo. I was going to buy that car if he didn't get financing, but I think his dad co-signed and he got qualified. Poor Evo
Just wondering

Originally posted by Rally_Red_Bmore
i knows who it was. hes one of my friends i own a red one (obviously) thats his 2nd blue one, he totaled his 1st up white marsh. yea, his car is pretty phat, but its on the lift now, broke the shift fork.

anyways, hes got hks carbon ti exhaust, getting his interior painted, boost controller, apexi turbo timer, hks suction racing intake.

the numbers were on the side because he goes to the track a lot... i think his best run was a 12.998 . anyway if anyone wants to hang out with us, and meet him and me, email me or im me jbaszzkick@aol.com im name is jbaszzkick
Old Apr 1, 2004, 03:10 AM
Account Disabled

yea, he works at jerrys, lol