Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

New friday night meet place in NOVA, same setup as Chickfila in dulles

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2004, 05:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New friday night meet place in NOVA, same setup as Chickfila in dulles

Classics, Hot Rods, Bikes & All Year, Make & Model Vehicles are invited to come join The Crossroad at the Springfield Silver Diner! PLENTY of parking is available, and we have full cooperation of the surrounding businesses to put on an amazing show every Friday night. Come out and enjoy the weather along with some of the hottest rides in Northern Virginia. I must warn you to behave, VA State Police is right across the street See you there!

Food : A stones throw away!
Goodies : Silver Diner Coupons for hot rides given out thru the night
When : Fridays 6PM-11PM

RULES : NO burnouts, speeding, littering, or loud stereos

This is the same deal currently as Chickfila out in Dulles, however this one is a bit closer to DC, Thank Edson for setting up another great meet place for friday nights!

This does not mean that no one will go to Chickfila
Old Jun 30, 2004, 02:16 PM
Evolving Member

hey, if you guys are meeting this coming friday, July 2nd, i might stop by on my way home from work. that's the exit i use to leave the mall

if you've never been to this mall before, the area with the silver diner is a bit complicated to get to. if you're coming off of 95N, the exit splits, so don't take the exit that says "springfield/old keene mill Rd",which is the left one. Go left at the light and skip the first entrance into the mall across from the circuit city. a little further down is another entrance closer to the silver diner by the Bank of America. when you turn into that entrance, look a little to the left and you should see the Silver Diner. hopefully this helped!
Old Jul 15, 2004, 07:55 AM

anyone plan on going to this meet this friday?.. there was a lot of cars at the last meet didn't see too many evo's.. i kno imma be there.. what about the rest of you?
Old Jul 15, 2004, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

I think a lot of us are going to be at the Dulles location. Check DcEvoClub for updates...
Old Jul 15, 2004, 08:13 AM

the dulles meets still exist?!?!.. i thought it died out, last time i heard there was no one there... well if no one is there and dulles is dead(which i'm pretty sure of since most moved to the crossroads), then come check out the crossroads aka the silver diner in springfield.
Old Jul 15, 2004, 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by g0ddang
the dulles meets still exist?!?!.. i thought it died out, last time i heard there was no one there...
I posted somewhere else that the Dulles Crossroads meet "nobody" was there, meaning no Evos 2 or 3 weeks ago. There are still plenty of other people there, and this friday I know several of us Evos are going to be there as well. I think many are heading down to Springfield too. We were going to go to Springfield after Hooters last week (about 10 Evos), but it was too late. Both Crossroads locations are alive, and I'm sure whichever you go to, you'll see lots of great cars.