Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

St. Louis Lancers

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2005, 12:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep, pretty dark
Old Jul 15, 2005, 12:42 PM

Hey guys, just came across this thread and I'm glad to see some club interest in the STL area, I used to have a 2G Eclipse and having the Gatewat DSM guys to get info, install help, and parts was always a nice resource to have. I might be able to make the meet in Aug. I have a 03 BBY Evo and live in the South County area. I don't see to many Lancers or Evos around here but I hope this meet pans out and hope to see a ton of peope there.

Jason D
Old Jul 15, 2005, 01:45 PM
Evolving Member

a friend of mine lives in the apts. at Baumgartner and old Baumgartner, drives a black convert. eclipse, has a BBY living in the same complex.
Old Jul 15, 2005, 02:49 PM

I will definately be there!!! Finally something to do. I live in NOCO and drive an 03 Yellow GSR
Old Jul 15, 2005, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Kryptonite
a friend of mine lives in the apts. at Baumgartner and old Baumgartner, drives a black convert. eclipse, has a BBY living in the same complex.
Yup thats me, we live in the same building, I'm the ahole parking in 2 parking spots, but this place beat the hell out of my old car, I'm not letting it happen to this one.
Old Jul 16, 2005, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

The meet on Aug13th @ Bandana's is on!

St. Louis Lancer and Evo drivers: As the title states there is a get to know your local Lancer/Evo community meet at Bandana's, Saturday, August 13th @ 2.00pm.

Bandana's BBQ
14141 Manchester Rd
Follow this link for a map: http://tinyurl.com/asfep

If you go in the west driveway (the one closest to Bandana's, opposite end of the center from Gold's Gym) you will see an empty area of parking lot to your right...this is where we will park so as not to tie up all of Bandana's parking.

I talked to the manager at the restaurant and she was very receptive to having us meet there...however, the strip mall owners are not keen on car shows...so this is NOT a car show, just a group of people meeting for lunch/early supper that all drive the same model car.

For this to go smoothly, NO racing, NO burnouts, NO rude behavior, you MUST wear your big girl panties and behave like an adult, NO littering...this is all just common sense and common courtesy...

If we get some LARGE number people saying they are going to attend, then we MIGHT have to find another venue.

If you could please PM me by August 6th or 7th so I can give a rough estimate to Bandana's of the number of people that might be showing up to eat...only fair to them.

Thanks! Hope this goes off smoothly so we can all get to know each other and have fun!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
That was the post for the new thread about the meeting, so the title skimmers might take minute to read it.

Here is a link to the new thread:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=148899

Hope to see you there!
Old Jul 17, 2005, 10:40 PM
Evolving Member

Hopefully i'll be able to make it. It'd be nice to finally meet some other EVO owners.
Old Jul 18, 2005, 12:05 AM

Have any of you STL guys had any tuning work done in the are. Just curious what if anything was around here?
Old Jul 18, 2005, 06:00 AM
Evolving Member

I will definitely be there! I'll be the guy thats racing, doing burnouts and generally displaying rude behavior. Just kidding, hope to see everyone there.
Old Jul 18, 2005, 07:13 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SqEvoVIII
Yup thats me, we live in the same building, I'm the ahole parking in 2 parking spots, but this place beat the hell out of my old car, I'm not letting it happen to this one.
LOL!
When he moved in he told me there was some "riced out Lancer" there taking up two spots...... After intense questioning, he's realized it's an EVO now- He's a bit of a computer nerd and not a car person
Old Jul 18, 2005, 08:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SqEvoVIII
Have any of you STL guys had any tuning work done in the are. Just curious what if anything was around here?
For EVOs go to Ron at Axis. I believe the dyno is in Belleville and the shop is downtown.
Old Jul 21, 2005, 06:27 PM
Evolving Member

Are we eating at 2 or are we meeting at 2 and eating a little bit later. Not sure if I have to work and I really want to attend.