Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

all mitzu stl meet

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2005, 09:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all mitzu stl meet

i was wonting to get everyone to come to a meet in the stl ( somewhere in the city) like the zoo or museum something along those lines. we have to figure out a date and time i can only make it on sundays because of work. let me know if you have any suggestions
Old Jan 13, 2005, 06:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
People in Wentzville can't spell! j/k.

We seem to meet up and Dave and Buster's about twice a year. I think we've met 2-3 times thus far. It's got a huge parking lot, as well as food and drinks as needed. I think we're going to work on a dyno day in Belleville IL around springtime. There's another thread about that (at the end of the flash thread).

btw, what's up with the kill list? Should I list the Vettes, M3's, the Lightning and the numerous F-body's and Rustangs I've beaten down?
Old Jan 14, 2005, 07:25 AM
Evolving Member

the kill list was to rub in my buddies face he is the one with the integra that he thought was fast. thats all i dont mean any harm
Old Jan 16, 2005, 09:17 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wentzville eh? i got a buddy in wenztville, and i'm in kansas (about 5 hours away from wenztville). we should meet up sometime, i'm up for a st. louis meet
Old Feb 16, 2005, 08:17 AM

So are we going to do this. I can get about 5 others down depending on the date. Just let me know...
Old Feb 22, 2005, 12:14 AM
Evolved Member

Hell I just wandered into the Midwest forums for the 1st time... I haven't modded the hell out of my car yet. I'm waiting to get all the parts together first! Just about any weekend is good for me except the one after St. Patricks day. I've got a trout trip with my brothers then. Also I get to beat up on a few of my co-workers sometime at the end of April over at the Speedway. By all means come out and stomp on us too! I'll be close to stock EVO times after a 75 wet shot but you can't do that everyday! Well not for long....

AMG
Old Feb 26, 2005, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Any updates?

AMG
Old Mar 4, 2005, 11:50 AM
Evolved Member

Anything at all? I don't want to see this go into the page 3 bin... The only weekend that I'm not available at all is March 18-20th. Gotta go trout fishing with my brothers, okay I have to put all the fishing gear in the car AND the beer. Let's put something together, I've only seen Lucky's RA and a couple of Evo's around here.

AMG
Old Mar 4, 2005, 09:13 PM
Evolving Member

i havent heard anything more. i would like to do it around spring time when its nice and the car ar gleaming lol bu tlets start a sign up for june 4 or 5 so im good just copy and past your name ill post this on my galant forums too
1)lucky04
Old Mar 6, 2005, 01:07 PM
Evolved Member

2) amg_dragon

Either day or both is good for me! Have you seen the white Evo in Lou Fusz's lot yet? You're gonna have to start hustlin' so you can upgrade! My ex-fiance just ran her z24 for a couple weeks with 1qt of oil in it so she's looking... I just have to talk her out of the RX-8 on Bommarito's lot is all!! If she bought the Evo I might have to propose again just to get some seat time lol! Still looking to go to Gateway on April 19th.

AMG
Old Mar 8, 2005, 10:25 PM
Evolving Member

hey guys there is going to be a meet on march 19th too somewheres in the busch wildlife place ill let you know on the exact location amg you have to go btw whats your real name im Jay
Old Mar 9, 2005, 01:00 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah Jay, I met you at the pizza place... Chris. I can't make it the 19th! I'll be at Bennet Springs trout fishing with my brothers. Trust me, freezing your *ahem* butt? off isn't my favorite thing to do. However, it's a family type thing and I don't get to see my oldest brother too much anymore. On the plus side there's poker and beer and alot of BSing going on! The big selling point is no GF, no wives, no nagging at all. Oh yeah, and the thrill of catching fish. Let me try that again.... There's the primordial struggle between man and beast pitting there wits against one another in the ultimate fight for survival!!! Was that convincing enough? I have to practice that one...

AMG

Beer.... What can't it do?
Old Mar 11, 2005, 12:46 AM
Evolved Member

What's everyone doing St. Patrick's day? It's the start of a 5 day weekend for me. I'm free Thursday and most of Friday ie can't do the 5am crawl home sat morning. Maybe we can have a mini meet at McGurks in O'Fallon? It's a public house in case some of you aren't quite 21 yet (means you can come in anyways). Just informing so don't take it the wrong way in case you're not legal age yet. I really don't care where we meet, I just thought McGurks would be a little keeping in the spirit. Sh*t, me and everyone else... Anyone have any ideas?
Old Mar 15, 2005, 05:19 PM

what if we meet here:

Time: 2pm
Where: Chesterfield Commons Parking Lot (In Chesterfield Valley) -- the parking lot between Target and Walmart
When: Saturday, March 19th

the stl prelude club is meeting there also..I dont know where most people live on this board...but it might be a good meeting place.

I will be there for sure with my MR with the prelude club..everyone is welcome to come..
Old Mar 15, 2005, 06:31 PM
Evolving Member

i cant make it on the 19th anymore. hey importdude if you live out in the st. charles area idd love to see your evo sometime. you can come to my work itss off campus road and mcclay its called cousin ninos pizza i work everyday all day ex monday

Quick Reply: all mitzu stl meet