Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Colorado

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2003, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they had it at MSRP after all...what's K's? Nice bike by the way
Old Apr 2, 2003, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by Pimpson
[B]tight!!! What are you getting?
motegi x7s and nitto 555s
Old Apr 3, 2003, 01:04 PM
Evolved Member

yeah Pimp i hear ya on the color.... If i ever have some extra scratch i'd like to get my car painted electric blue (or a color that is not even close to the colors offered by the dealer)

Anyone know of a powder coaters around these parts? Thinkin about gettin the wheels powder coated white.
Old Apr 4, 2003, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

This sunday (4/6) Galleons at FlatIron Crossing is having some extreme adventure thing, sponsored by Subaru. I talked to a friend who works at Galleons....supposedly they will have an STI on display
Old Apr 4, 2003, 03:26 PM
Evolving Member

Hmm.. sounds interesting. I'll probably go since I have nothing to do... and i need a new nalgene because I broke mine.
Old Apr 30, 2003, 06:00 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Colorado. Monday 5/19 the Pirate Crew Massive will be performing at the Soiled Dove in Denver (20th and Market, right by Coors Field)

I would love to see some of ya'll out there, Amy it's about damn time you and your roommates came out. The show is going to be hotttttt. The club is going to be packed, (bet you didn't think monday could G off like this) The music will have you out of your seat, the girls look great, merchandise will be available, and there are always surprise guests at the You-Night. Last monday it was Master Fuol from Lyricist Lounge who ended up freestyling with yours truly, in the past it has been Jungle Brothers, Digital Underground, and Spice 1. Come down!!!

for more info email me at reallydopedopepirate@yahoo.com

P.E.A.C.E.
Positive Energy Always Corrects Errors
Old Apr 30, 2003, 07:10 PM
EvoM Guru

Originally posted by Pimpson
they had it at MSRP after all...what's K's? Nice bike by the way
The silver sold for 5k over MSRP. (the yellow one they had was at MSRP because they had to move it to get in the next cars with deposits and make up!)

Ks=Kansas

Thanks (about the bike, I assume you mean the Ducati!) I LOVE that thing AND the EVO
Old May 1, 2003, 01:40 PM

Anyone know who has the Yellow OZ with the black Mitsu logo across the hood/front quarter panel? Saw it on Broadway yesterday on my way to the LQ.
Old May 1, 2003, 01:51 PM
Evolving Member

Questions for you Colorado folks. I am planning on coming to Colorado in June for a road trip and I was curious about a couple of things. I am planning on driving up Pike's Peak at the very least and a few other drives around, up and down Colorado. How cool is the weather in mid to late June. I am curious because of the Evo's soft tires that are crap in the winter (so I have been told). Also what conditions are the roads in - rough, smooth, inbetween. I would be mostly talking about the Colorado Springs area and some southern CO. Okay, last question for now. Do you guys only have 91 octane petrol? I thought that I had read that somewhere but was not sure. If that is so I am thinking about looking into the use of octane booster provided that I find out it won't foul up anything. Any responses would be greatly appreciated. I am really looking forward to getting up there and seeing the beautiful scenery.
Old May 1, 2003, 02:31 PM
Evolving Member

http://www.ppihc.com

Pikes Peak Intl Hill Climb is June 28th!
Old May 1, 2003, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by ladyg
http://www.ppihc.com

Pikes Peak Intl Hill Climb is June 28th!
Of course, I am going to miss that by a week. Damn these month end closings (being an accountant sucks).
Old May 3, 2003, 01:26 AM
Evolved Member

yeah i have been eyeing pikes peak for like 2 months now, i just hope work/internship/vacation does not conflict with it!!!!
Old May 5, 2003, 02:18 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by OZevoVII
yeah i have been eyeing pikes peak for like 2 months now, i just hope work/internship/vacation does not conflict with it!!!!
Speaking of eyeing something.....

USLAM (United States Lancer Association Meet)
Old May 8, 2003, 04:50 PM

Anyone any good at painting? I managed to do my brake calipers ok, but wanted to make sure I do a good job on my interior trim. I was thinking I would happily provide the if someone wanted to give me a hand.
Old Jun 3, 2003, 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

Tha FREAKS Come Out At NiGHT

Fr. June 13th, yes Friday the 13th, I'll be performing at an off the hook show in Denver. 500 W. Colfax (Anavama) will be the spot. Ladies get in free, 2 dollar coronas, margs, and screwdrivers. Special guests will include the GWT B-boy crew. Ray-Ray, tha GWT leader, recently won $25,000 on Fox's 30 seconds to fame t.v. show, you know they got skillz. mo info at
reallydopedopepirate@yahoo.com

show n prove!

Quick Reply: Colorado