Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Autocross at Gingerman

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2005, 05:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm game, lemme check my schedule
Old Mar 10, 2005, 09:35 PM
Evolving Member

In addition to the MBC, a BOV (or any item that changes your boost profile) will put you in Street Mod.
Old Mar 10, 2005, 10:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
OK, we have a pathetic number of preregistrants for this event. So it's time to stir the pot a bit so we can make this event happen.

We have a title to defend, last year an Evo (stock evo) got FTD, and those pesky subies are looking for revenge. You know they have a 1st place title at SCCA nationals to brag about.. You know they have a car on the cover of the SCCA rule book to brag about, and now they are going for the grand slam to take our title of the FVSCC gingerman autocross 'Rally car champion' away from us. Worse is that the guy who won the crown for us last year is probably going to be driving a suby this year!

Last year it was unofficial, this year we are having a special sub-class that any preregistered Evo or subaru will be entered into. The 'Rally car crown' We have to win this to defend our honor, and the more cars we have entered, the better our chances.

It is not good enough to just show up to the event, you have to be pre-registered to enter. I know there are more of you expressing a serious interest in this than have pre-registered already so hop to it, help out the Evo community and remind those subies who is king of gingerman. It doesn't cost anything to register, you pay when you get to the event. So what are you waiting for?

Your community needs you!!
Old Mar 10, 2005, 10:26 PM
Evolving Member

Those Suby bastards. I'm game, snow or shine.
Old Mar 10, 2005, 10:29 PM
Evolving Member

That's the spirit!!! Did you preregister?
Old Mar 11, 2005, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

I got pre-reged just now. I know the car goes fast in a stright line now lets see how it turns.
Old Mar 11, 2005, 06:37 AM
Evolved Member

Anyone need a co-driver? My Evo will not be done in time. I'd be willing to pay half their entry fee.

Dave
Old Mar 15, 2005, 04:44 AM
Evolving Member

Can I still sign up and does anyone know what kind of weather South Haven will be having? I don't know what kind of tires to bring in this case. I could bring both but I don't have the tools to change them as of right now and I don't think anyone would want to spend the time helping me do so at the track,

Last edited by ezhangin; Mar 15, 2005 at 04:48 AM.
Old Mar 15, 2005, 09:16 PM
Evolving Member

Weather should be around 39 degrees last I checked, and yes you can still sign up.

I'm taking 2 sets of tires, and will be changing them at the track. I'm going to be working the event so I'm not sure how much time I will have, but if I have time I will help you change yours.