Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2006, 10:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yup
Old Sep 16, 2006, 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh yayerrrr

Last edited by Honni414; Sep 16, 2006 at 11:24 AM.
Old Sep 16, 2006, 10:30 AM
Evolved Member

What kind of parts are we talking about
Old Sep 16, 2006, 11:28 AM
Evolved Member

.......mitsubishi parts.....

We could order aftermarket parts as well but remember we gotta make a few pesos off of them
Old Sep 16, 2006, 11:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Fireball
Hey Laak... thanks for sayin hi!
Yah, I saw your car as I was pulling out to the light. I had to run some errands and then I was polishing my car before we go to a friends place later.

Hi
Old Sep 16, 2006, 12:53 PM
Evolving Member

ok, so i have someone who is interested in buying my xede, wideband combo, and creader. since messing with the wiring of the car scares the schit out of me, is anyone interested in helping with the removal of everything?
Old Sep 16, 2006, 01:16 PM
Evolved Member

Nobody wants to be on the list? Remember, it will lead to sponsorship once we show loyalty and that the dealership can benefit off of us.
Old Sep 16, 2006, 01:59 PM
Evolved Member

What is the list for?
Old Sep 16, 2006, 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Honni414
Nobody wants to be on the list? Remember, it will lead to sponsorship once we show loyalty and that the dealership can benefit off of us.

I never understood the point of sponsorships. Not to knock what your doing but if I were to buy a product lets say something small for instance will use a spark plug. OK so Im sponsored by this company we will call them "X" and I pay $1 for a spark plug where they usually sell for $2. So I am cruising around town and I have some emblems for "X" on my car and people stop and ask what I got from them and I proceed to tell them the benefit of using company "X". So more likely then not the person will look into the prices of the spark plug and they can find it somewhere else cheaper and they head there and "X" didn't sell an item because they aren't competitive with the competition.

So my question is whats the benefit of not having to pay as much but then be bombarded with questions of your sponsor? If I were to have a company logo on my car (which I will never do) they would have to pay me, kinda like any form of motorsports. You want a window? $300/month. Trunk? $600/month. It's a form of mobile advertisment.

So you get cheap parts... big deal. If you stick with a company long enough and show your loyalty to them they start cutting you some breaks, ie TTP, Jestr to name a few. Look at my motor mount buyout from TTP, did I make any money off of it? Heck no. I tried to get Jestr to come to Milwaukee to do some tuning, some people bit but most everyone else was still oogling Al's *******. I think Im going to have Scooter do my cam install for me.

These 2 companies are people whom I trust. Why do you think I have tried to bring all you guys into contact with them? First and foremost "customer service."

Now heres the hard part, who do I have tune the car? Since I had a Jestr tune first, obviously he's my first choice and he does an awsome job. Next up would be Scott, I've seen his work and the final outcome. Once again very impressive results.

So back onto the sponsorship thing. You have to ask yourself is it really worth the extra hassle to save a few bucks here and there? What happens if this sponsor can't get something your looking for or want? You will end up going somewhere else paying full price or WAIT!!! I can get a sponsorship through "Y" to get a discounted price!!!! Great. Another damn sticker to put on the car just so I can save 5%. So now you have 2 companies that you have to talk about. While they are still sitting at their desks laughing.

Honni, I can see why your doing this just as I talk about John and Scott. I hope it works out for you and things take off from there. Like I said Im not trying to knock what your doing and don't take it the worng way, I personally don't agree with "sponsorships"

OK OK Im done

Last edited by dryad001; Sep 16, 2006 at 02:58 PM.
Old Sep 16, 2006, 03:58 PM
Evolved Member

What do you guys think of Buddy Clubs..I'm just looking for some alternatives here and no one seems to know anything about those REV wheels
Old Sep 16, 2006, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

We don't have to put they're name anywhere on our car for daily driving, just at the track once they start paying for entry fees, untill then we don't need anything on our cars.

So basically the list is for whenever you need a part you can get it yourself for a discounted price, it will not void warrantys or anything and I garuntee that.

Soon services will be included like tire mounting and balancing, brake resurfacing, any of that ish
Old Sep 16, 2006, 07:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Honni414
We don't have to put they're name anywhere on our car for daily driving, just at the track once they start paying for entry fees, untill then we don't need anything on our cars.

So basically the list is for whenever you need a part you can get it yourself for a discounted price, it will not void warrantys or anything and I garuntee that.

Soon services will be included like tire mounting and balancing, brake resurfacing, any of that ish
You can put me on the list
Old Sep 16, 2006, 08:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I'll talk to you about it Wednesday Honni.
Old Sep 16, 2006, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by BuLocal
You can put me on the list
Old Sep 17, 2006, 02:49 AM
Evolved Member

I'd put you jackasses on the list but I'm not too sure of all the spellings so pm me or something....

Oh and it looks like no racing for me, I just walked in from a long night with 4 fine young ladies

Got to see some pretty nifty things tonight and its worth not racig in a few hours

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners