Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2006, 09:37 PM
Ink
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just spotted a Red what looked to be VIII, it was pouring, in Menomonee Falls.

Congrats to those who went today. I was stupid and actually listened to the weatherman.---Foolish. How did everyone do?
Old Sep 17, 2006, 10:42 PM

Hello everyone???

Silk I got your parts, it's been here since saturday I think, but saturday I was shawano, and today I was at miller park.

Today was fun as hell, Jason and I got to try out some Toyo RA1, they are vetcing awesome. I like'em alot.
Old Sep 17, 2006, 10:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Just wait till you get some real race tires.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 04:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Silk
Sorry this is kinda random but, where the fu<k is voodoout !?!?!

I just talked with him a few days ago. He said he moved to a new place and still working some funky hours, kinda like me. I think Im getting use to this 3rd shift BS. Now I just need to pursuade the boss into letting me have off on weekends. Im going to try a different tactic come next week.

Honni- is peggy that fishy smelling? Or did you accidently pack her into a shopping bag, 10 bucks says she would fit in one.

Wait a sec you said you guys (honni, Pete, Chewbacca)and gals (Nikki, pegger) took the 4runner? That thing has always smelled wierd, granted after a month of driving the thing you kinda get use to it, wakes you up in the morning also.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 07:20 AM
Evolved Member

Well folks, the SES was my first P0300 code ever! 45K on that sum bi+ch and it throws a P0300 pulling out of a driveway...haha! Anyway, reading online a lot of people seem to have replaced the plug wires and boots which helped, but obviously isn't a fix.

It is about time I do that though, 45K and all. Anyway, I'm going to post up some pics later from Saturday after my polish job on the car. Got my mirrors back to red, not light red
Old Sep 18, 2006, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by the-moss
Just wait till you get some real race tires.
Morning Peoples.

I can't wait to have some hoosiers now.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 07:58 AM

Holy Tripods Tom....

have you seen you own pics on andyseipos.com????? NICE !!!!!
Old Sep 18, 2006, 07:59 AM

some pics from sunday,

Old Sep 18, 2006, 08:02 AM
Evolved Member

Nice work.

Here are some of my pics...

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...28#post3481428
Old Sep 18, 2006, 08:18 AM

Sorry to those that couldn't make it to Shawano on Saturday. We had an awesome time on the track and the weather was great! Since there were so few people registered in the morning, the morning drivers got a ton of track time.

Video will be posted as soon as I can sort through the few hours worth of it we shot.
Got some good video too: Pete's tailpipe BBQ, Alex getting the car sideways through some turns, Pete hitting the ditch, Alex hitting the sand... should be some cool video to watch.
We had multiple cameras filming the same events at the same time, so maybe I'll get some multi-angle shots synch'd up too.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by MidniteEco
Sorry to those that couldn't make it to Shawano on Saturday. We had an awesome time on the track and the weather was great! Since there were so few people registered in the morning, the morning drivers got a ton of track time.

Video will be posted as soon as I can sort through the few hours worth of it we shot.
Got some good video too: Pete's tailpipe BBQ, Alex getting the car sideways through some turns, Pete hitting the ditch, Alex hitting the sand... should be some cool video to watch.
We had multiple cameras filming the same events at the same time, so maybe I'll get some multi-angle shots synch'd up too.
you forgot to mention that we got to run the track backwards. That was a lot of fun. Just wish i got to run with you, pete, and alex more.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by maverick92482
you forgot to mention that we got to run the track backwards. That was a lot of fun. Just wish i got to run with you, pete, and alex more.
I forgot to mention it because I didn't get to run it thanks to my intercooler piping coming off again.
But, I have a solution for that in the works.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 09:36 AM
Ink
Evolving Member

Morning all.

Nice pics, looks like you all had some fun. Sorry I missed it.

Laak nice shine.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 11:01 AM

Yeah, the track going backwards if kinda fun on my first lap because I was taking it easy, then on my second lap it becomes little bit more scary after I pushed it harder and try going faster. Because of the elevation changes, there is a couple of blindspots. Especially when you're full throttle up the path, and at the top of the course there is a hairpin which is a blindspot, so if someone slow is in front and braking, you're either **** or taking a little scenic route.

And nick, that was not a ditch. That was a scenic route, then I realized that I was the camera man, so I figure I come back join up with you guys again.
Old Sep 18, 2006, 11:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Quick Survey, if there were to be a lapping day at Shawano in November, who would be interested in coming?

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners